★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 ☆ | VERSiON 2 | N910TUVU1COD6 | 6.7.2015 ☆

Search This thread

MikeJennni

Jul 9, 2011
Vancouver , WA
Your kernel SE status should be permissive. Try different kernel like Emotion or try this zip and flash it. good luck.

Thanks, this zip installed great. I don't think it's working with spotify. While listening to music I'm adjusting the presets and I don't notice a difference. I've only tested with my beats by dre and not phone speaker though.

TheAggression

Jan 27, 2011
I'm such a noob :(
... Where can I download xposed? Also I can't find the setting to take away or lessen the heads up notification... I need some help lol
Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app

Cubfan99

Jun 12, 2010
I've got again what I had on another LP rom... apps don't install from the Play Store. They just scan and don't download. Then when you kill the Play Store, they immediately install when you open the app again. Anybody see this and have a solution?

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
I flashed emoticons kernel. But viper still seized to work. :(

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
uploadfromtaptalk1434217491313.jpg yall should definitely check out "Blurd system UI" the dev updated the app to support LP. And it works GREAT. looks even better.

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
I haven't been around XDA for about a year, after I got the Note 4. Stock Kitkat was good enough. After upgrading to stock Lollipop, it was a nightmare of lag and crashes. My God, how can T-Mobile allowed such an update to be released. Had horrible thoughts of switching to apple!! *gasp* I had to run back to XDA for help. I went with you buddy cause you've never disappointing. You knocked it out of the ballpark with this one. So incredibly snappy. Its acting like it actually has 3 gigs of ram to use. My phone runs as it should. Thank you bro, and have this cold one one me. ;) 6UR71779BF5978336

Cubfan99

Jun 12, 2010
The first ROM that got me to stick with Lollipop. Don't know how you made the scrolling so smooth.

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
View attachment 3361060 yall should definitely check out "Blurd system UI" the dev updated the app to support LP. And it works GREAT. looks even better.

I couldnt get it to work on the latest Darthstalker? U using Darthstalker? If so, can you explain how you got it to work?
Edit. Downloaded the wrong version. :eek: Got it to work after I got the lollipop version.

Last edited:

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
I couldnt get it to work on the latest Darthstalker? U using Darthstalker? If so, can you explain how you got it to work?
I just turned it on and rebooted, really. Don't think I did any steps other than just turning the module on. Still bugy but it's getting there. Do a full reboot not a quick one

Cubfan99

Jun 12, 2010
I got 3 hours, 26 minutes SOT my first cycle. I'll take that.

rjones9902

Jul 24, 2010
Question: Is anyone having difficulty with Zedge Ringtones force closing? As soon as the app is downloaded and opened, the app closes up on my TMobile Note 4 .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 ☆ | VERSiON 2 | N910TUVU1COD6 | 6.7.2015 ☆

DARTHSTALKER NOTE4

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 ROM FEATURES

★ The Rom Is Based On The T-Mobile N910TUVU1COD6 5.0.1 Base
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ Wifi-Calling [Only For T-Mobile Users]
    ★ MMS Over Wifi [Only For T-Mobile Users]
    ★ Init.d Support
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Carrier IQ Free
    ★ APP2SD Support
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ Multi-User Support
    ★ 3Minit Battery Mod
    ★ CSC Feature Tweaks
    ★ Animation Scales Mod
    ★ Torchlight Option Mod
    ★ No Incremental Ringtone
    ★ Native Call Recording Mod
    ★ Flashlight Quick Toggle Mod
    ★ Unrestricted Native Tethering
    ★ Bluetooth Tethering Enabled
    ★ Debloated [Kept Some Apps]
    ★ Auto Start Management Mod
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
    ★ 6thGear TWLauncher Swipe Mod
    ★ Disabled Signature App Verification
    ★ Disabled Package Verifier As Default
    ★ Enabled Unknown Sources As Default
    ★ 5 Way Reboot / Advanced Power Menu
    ★ TouchWiz Smooth Scrolling Mod
    ★ Messaging App Split-View Mode
    ★ Removed Lockscreen Carrier Text
    ★ Unlocked Hidden Settings Widgets
    ★ Disabled USB Plug/Unplugged Wake
    ★ All Apps Multi-Window Manager App
    ★ Messaging App Screen On/Off Toggle
    ★ Montblanc Ink Effect Without App Mod
    ★ Disabled Flipfont Verification Checks Mod
    ★ Improve Ripple Visibility Lockscreen Mod
    ★ WeChat Support For Floating Air Message
    ★ Ink Effect With Fingers On Lockscreen Mod
    ★ Remove Cloudiness Overlay Lockscreen Mod
    ★ Notification Panel Toggles In Rows Of 6 Mod
    ★ Modified TouchWiz Launcher For Extra Speed
    ★ 6 Style Notification Panel Music Visualizer Mod
    ★ No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod
    ★ More Than 700+ Fonts For You To Choose From
    ★ Enabled Toolbox With Up To 12 Toolbox Apps Mod
    ★ Enabled Folder View Mode In Stock Messaging App
    ★ Device Status Info "Official" Instead Of "Custom" Mod
    ★ Unlocked Status-Bar Notification Panel Hidden Toggles
    ★ Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs
    ★ Increased QuickSettings Maximum Number From 12 To 15
    ★ Removed SFinder And QuickConnect From Notification Panel
    ★ Disabled Full Battery, Low Battery, And Roaming Notifications
    ★ Set TouchWiz Launcher Workspace Max Screen Count From 7 To 9
    ★ Set TouchWiz Launcher Hotseat Dock Top Five Icons Max Count From 5 To 6
    ★ Removed Samsung Keyboard Patent Block and Added Auto-Correct Back To Keyboard
    ★ Shorten The Long Press Timeout Delay To 200ms From 500ms On Stock Samsung Keyboard
    ★ Increased Samsung Camera JPEG Image Quality Up For Normal Mode And Burst Shot To 100%
    ★ Music Playback Will No Longer Pause During Taking Pictures Or Recording Videos With Samsung Camera
    ★ Enabled TouchWiz Launcher Theme Chooser. (With Up To 45 Different Themes For You To Choose From.)
    ★ Added More Apps Support in Ultra Power Saving Mode With Unlimited Ultra Power Saving Mode App Count
    ★ Enabled Longclick To Remove App And Drawer Menu Support For EasyLauncher With Unlimited App Screen And Centre Screen EasyLauncher App Count
    ★ Enabled App Ops Permission Manager, Face Unlock For Smart Lock Security, Factory Data Reset Password, Call/Message Blocking, Grid-View UI Settings Options
    ★ All Apps Multi-Window Multi-Instance, Unlimited Multi-Window Pen-Window Pop-Up On Display Apps With Multi-Instance, Multi-Window Quad-View Mod
    ★ Unlimited Lockscreen Notifications, Contacts Joining, SMS/MMS Max Slide Count, Recipient Limit, Messages Per Thread, Max Subject Length, And Maximum Email Address Length
    ★ Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call.
    ★ Set DualFHD, DualHD, Smooth Motion, UHD, And WQHD Max Record Time To 100 Minutes With 05:00 To 99:99 Recording Max Limit Time From UHD, WQHD, DualFHD, And DualHD Recording! (Maximum UHD Recording Up To 4GB = 12 Minutes, Maximum WQHD Recording Up To 4GB = 23 Minutes, Maximum FHD60P Recording Up To 4GB = 55 Minutes Due To 4GB Max Video File Size Limit Restriction.)
    ★ Enabled Floating Air Message, Delay Message Sending, Combine And Forward Message, Chat Settings, CallBack Number, MMS Mobile Data Off, Expiration Date, Sender Information When Forwarding Message, Message Priority/Validity, MMS Send Delivery Reports, MMS Delivery Time, Add Subject Field, Manage SD Card Messages, Copy To SIM/Save To Draft/Reply All/Priority Level In Composing List, And Increased MMS Image Resize Attachment Quality Up To 100% Mods In Messaging App.
    ★ Use The Camera/Camcorder To Take Pictures/Record Videos While On A Call
    ★ My Modified Darthstalker Wallpaper Picker App With 80+ Wallpapers
    ★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Long Text Has Been Disabled
    ★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Emoji Has Been Disabled
    ★ Save And Restore Text Messages Using The Messaging App
    ★ Enabled Group Conversations In Stock Messaging App
    ★ Increased SMS Hour Limit By 1000
    ★ Darth Vader Extra About Device Info
    ★ International Samsung Galaxy Note4 Stock Shutdown QMG
    ★ Custom Darthstalker QMG Bootanimation + Ringtone
    ★ Darth Vader Default Background And Lockscreen Wallpaper

KNOWN ISSUES
    - Modifying The Samsung Camera Will Cause A Problem That Brings A "Android Is Upgrading..." Popup Message After Every Reboot, If It's Annoying Just Flash The Stock N910TUVU1COD6 Samsung Camera From The Addons Section Below In The Second Post The Only Thing You Will Lose Are All The Camera Mods.
    - Nothing Else So Far, You Tell Me

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

I Recommend TWRP Recovery/You Can Also Use Any CWM Based Recovery. [Make Sure You Have The Latest Recovery Version Or The Most Stable One!]

...ALWAYS PERFORM A FULL WIPE WHILE FLASHING THE ROM/UPDATES...

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    * First Thing To Do... Do A Nandroid Backup!
    * Download DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
    * While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".
    * Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".
    * Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Now Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!
    * After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!
    * Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER NOTE4!

CWM BASED RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    * First Thing To Do... Do A Nandroid Backup!
    * Download DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into CWM Recovery.
    * While In CWM Recovery, Wipe "Data/Factory Reset".
    * Next "Wipe Cache Partition".
    * Go Into "Advanced" And Then "Wipe Dalvik Cache".
    * Go Into "Mounts And Storage" And Then "Format/System".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Now Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!
    * After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!
    * Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER NOTE4!

CHANGELOG

★ 10.30.2014
    - INITIAL RELEASE DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 VERSION 1

★ 6.7.2015
    - Enabled Floating Air Message, Delay Message Sending, Combine And Forward Message, Chat Settings, CallBack Number, MMS Mobile Data Off, Expiration Date, Sender Information When Forwarding Message, Message Priority/Validity, MMS Send Delivery Reports, MMS Delivery Time, Add Subject Field, Manage SD Card Messages, Copy To SIM/Save To Draft/Reply All/Priority Level In Composing List, And Increased MMS Image Resize Attachment Quality Up To 100% Mods In Messaging App!
    - Set DualFHD, DualHD, Smooth Motion, UHD, And WQHD Max Record Time To 100 Minutes With 05:00 To 99:99 Recording Max Limit Time From UHD, WQHD, DualFHD, And DualHD Recording! (Maximum UHD Recording Up To 4GB = 12 Minutes, Maximum WQHD Recording Up To 4GB = 23 Minutes, Maximum FHD60P Recording Up To 4GB = 55 Minutes Due To 4GB Max Video File Size Limit Restriction.)
    - Added Face Unlock For Smart Lock Security! (To Enable It Set Either A Pin, Pattern, Or Password Then Go To Settings -> Security -> Smart Lock -> Trusted Face. After Setup, Lock Your Device Then Simply Look At It. If Done Correctly You Will See A Padlock Icon Just Swipe The Screen To Unlock Your Device Without The Need For A Pin, Pattern, Or Password.)
    - Added Most Of My Previous Mods From My Previous Darthstalker Update! (The Only Mods That Wasn't Included Is The Battery Bar, Enable Page Buddy/Font Clarity, And TouchWiz Spell Check Mods Due To It Being Removed Or No Longer Working On Lollipop.)
    - Implemented The Auto Start Management Mod! (Now You Can Choose Which Apps To Prevent/Allow From Running On System Startup By Going Into System Settings Under The "Applications" Category.)
    - Implemented The 6thGear TWLauncher Swipe Mod! (With TouchWiz Launcher Instead Of Flipboard Briefing, Now You Can Set Any Application Shortcut To The Left Swipe Screen.)
    - Redone The SecSettings Torchlight Option Mod So Now You Can Get Into The Torchlight Options Menu Just By Going To Settings! (Under The "Personalization" Category.)
    - Now You Can Use The Camcorder During Calls! (In Order For It To Work You Have To Turn WiFi Calling Off Due To It Interfering With The Call Recording Mod.)
    - Some Steps Have Been Disabled For The Samsung Setup Wizard So Now It Won't Take Long To Get To The Rom's Homescreen During The Initial First Boot!
    - Enabled TouchWiz Launcher Theme Chooser! (With Up To 45 Different Themes For You To Choose From Which A Bunch I Have Ported Myself.)
    - Fixed ColorFade Memory Leak! (This Fixes The Memory Leak Caused By ColorFade When You Shut The Screen Off.)
    - Implemented The All Apps Multi-Window Multi-Instance Mod! (This Mod Will Let You Run The Same Apps Independently.)
    - Now Comes With The All Apps Multi-Window Manager App! (Use This App To Set Any App In Multi-Window.)
    - The Rom Is Now Based On The Latest T-Mobile N910TUVU1COD6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Firmware!
    - Music Playback Will No Longer Pause During Taking Pictures Or Recording Videos With Samsung Camera!
    - Increased Samsung Camera JPEG Image Quality Up For Normal Mode And Burst Shot To 100%!
    - SELinux Has Been Set To Permissive For The Stock Kernel That Comes With The Rom!
    - Unlimited Multi-Window Pen-Window Pop-Up On Display Apps With Multi-Instance!
    - Enabled Longclick To Remove App And Drawer Menu Support For EasyLauncher!
    - Set TouchWiz Launcher Hotseat Dock Top Five Icons Max Count From 5 To 6!
    - Enabled Factory Data Reset Password Settings! (In System Settings -> Security.)
    - Added My Modified Darthstalker Wallpaper Picker App With 80+ Wallpapers!
    - Added GeoLookout! (In System Settings -> Safety Assistance -> Geo News.)
    - Removed Knox And Security Software Version Info In About Device Screen!
    - Set Heads Up Notifications Amount Of Time They Are Displayed To Less!
    - Updated Most Of The Google/Samsung Apps To Their Latest Updates!
    - Enabled/Fixed Private Mode With Knox 0x1 On Deodexed Rom Mod!
    - Fixed Email Body RTL Language Alignment For Samsung Email Client!
    - Unlimited App Screen And Centre Screen EasyLauncher App Count!
    - Implemented The 6 Style Notification Panel Music Visualizer Mod!
    - AirGesture And Air-View With Finger/S-Pen Are Now Working!
    - Implemented The 5 Way Reboot Advanced Power Menu Mod!
    - Removed SFinder And QuickConnect From Notification Panel!
    - Increased QuickSettings Maximum Number From 12 To 15!
    - Locked-Out DVFS (Dynamic Voltage Frequency Scaling)!
    - Enabled MultiUser Support! (In System Settings -> Users.)
    - Fixed Network Restriction Notification Panel Toggle Text!
    - Added More Apps Support in Ultra Power Saving Mode!
    - Done Some Minor Build.Prop And Init.d Edits/Tweaks!
    - Enabled Toolbox With Up To 12 Toolbox Apps Mod!
    - Added Notification Panel Toggles In Rows Of 6 Mod!
    - Added WeChat Support For Floating Air Message!
    - Now There Is A Total Of 33 Status Bar Toggles!
    - Unlimited Ultra Power Saving Mode App Count!
    - Unlimited Lockscreen Notifications Max Count!
    - Implemented The Flashlight Quick Toggle Mod!
    - Added Extra About Device Info To The Rom!
    - Lowered Recent Apps Delay For Lesser Lag!
    - Enabled Montblanc Ink Effect Without App!
    - Enabled Call/Message Blocking In Settings!
    - Fully Disabled Signature App Verification!
    - Implemented The Animation Scales Mod!
    - EasyLauncher Should Now Be Faster!
    - Disabled USB Plug/Unplugged Wake!
    - Removed Lockscreen Carrier Text!
    - Updated SuperSU To v2.49 Beta!
    - Enabled Grid-View UI In Settings!
    - Now Even Faster And Smoother!
    - Added 3Minit Battery Mod!
    - Disabled Package Verifier!

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

Samsung
    T-Mobile
    Google
    Team Infamous

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

- Don't Ask For ETA On Updates, It's Very Disrespectful.

- Make Sure You Have Searched Before Posting A Question Or Bug.

- If You Like The Rom, Make Sure To Throw Me A Few Thanks And Rate My Thread 5 Stars.

- Feel Free To Contribute To Me If You Like, There Is A "Donate To Me" Button Under My Avatar.

- Don't Kang My Work. You May Fool Everyone Else, But I Will Know. If You Want To Use Something Just Ask.

- Don't Troll My Threads. You Will Get Reported And Infractions, Bans, Or Any Type Of Punishment May Be Issued By The Decision Of Forum Moderators.

- As The Developer Of This Rom, I Want My Roms To Be "EXCLUSIVELY" For SM-N910T Which Means There Will Be No Porting Unless I Port It Myself To Other Phones/Carriers.

- Never Post An Issue If You Haven't Performed A Full Clean Wipe BEFORE Flashing The Rom Or When You Have Restored Data. User Error Is The #1 Cause Of The Problems Users Posts In A Developer's Thread. If You Went By Dirty Flashing And Didn't Do Things The Right Way, The Problems And Issues Your Getting Most Likely Was Caused By You.

- There Will Be Limited Support. Sometimes I Can Answer Your Questions But Then There Will Be Times That I Can't. There Will Also Be Times I Don't Have An Answer So Please Don't Repeat Your Question Or Feel Offended Because I Haven't Answered You. If Any Other Users Have The Time, Please Help The Other Users Out With Answers To Their Questions Upon Replying To Their Post. I Would Really Appreciate That.

LATEST SCREENSHOTS
    G0bYSsq.png
    COfntjT.png

CTRS1Lc.png
    6doQGrt.png

LATEST DOWNLOAD LINK

Please DO NOT make any mirror links. Always use the link that is provided below!

DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 VERSION 2 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952614984
    VERSION 2 MD5 Checksum - 8c5eb597ae252486ee6c3de7808afa86

After all the months that has passed by, after all the delays, and etc... Today is the day you all have been waiting for, for a very long time. DARTHSTALKER NOTE4 VERSION 2 IS NOW LIVE! Go download the update right now!

ALSO MAKE SURE TO PEFORM A FULL WIPE (NO DIRTY FLASHING) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GUIDE IN THE OP SECTION!
    I have officially completed Dathstalker V2! This release will be the biggest release ever with a 50+ changelog and the biggest release ever from any of my previous updates or rom update releases from previous devices! I went all out on this update for you guys!

Sent from my SM-N910T
    Tomorrow i will be releasing V2 early in the morning 9AM ET!

Sent from my Note 4 Superpowered by Darthstalker V2!
    OLDER BUILDS

FOR OLDER BUILDS OF DARTHSTALKER NOTE4
    ------------------------- CLICK HERE --------------------------

ADDONS

STOCK N910TUVU1COD6 SAMSUNG CAMERA
    DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK HERE

LOLLIPOP DISCUSSION FOR DARTHSTALKER NOTE4
    ------------------------- STARTS HERE --------------------------