★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 | VERSiON 11 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier/Device | 8.9.2016 ☆

Search This thread

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 | VERSiON 11 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier/Device | 8.9.2016 ☆

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!
The rom doesn't come with a kernel. You will have the last current kernel that you had last from your previous rom or that you have installed last.

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 ROM FEATURES

★ The Rom Is Based On The T-Mobile N920TUVU3DPG1 6.0.1 Base
★ Aroma Installer Support
★ Multi-Carrier Support
★ Multi-Device Support
★ Rooted
★ Zipaligned
★ Deodexed
★ Busybox
★ SuperSU
★ Wi-Fi Calling [Carrier Specific]
★ MMS Over Wi-Fi [Carrier Specific]
★ Init.d Support
★ KNOX Free
★ Data/App Support
★ Multi-User Support
★ Potato Clock Mod
★ 3Minit Battery Mod
★ Torchlight Option Mod
★ Working Private Mode
★ Samsung Gear VR Support
★ Native Call Recording Mod
★ Rounded Recent Apps View
★ Screen Overlay Detected Fix
★ Unrestricted Native Tethering
★ Bluetooth Tethering Enabled
★ Volume Boosting Sound Hack
★ Debloated [Kept Some Apps]
★ Auto Starts Management Mod
★ Maximum Status-Bar Brightness
★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
★ 6thGear TWLauncher Swipe Mod
★ Disabled Signature App Verification
★ Disabled Package Verifier As Default
★ Enabled Unknown Sources As Default
★ TouchWiz Smooth Scrolling Mod
★ Messaging App Split-View Mode
★ Removed Lockscreen Carrier Text
★ Unlocked Hidden Settings Widgets
★ Improve Ripple Visibility Lockscreen Mod
★ QuickLauncher To QuickConnect Bar Mod
★ Contacts, Tasks, And Apps Edge Panel Mod
★ Remove Cloudiness Overlay Lockscreen Mod
★ 0.25x And 0.75x Animation Scale Options Mod
★ Removed Alpha Channel From Statusbar Icons
★ No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod
★ More Than 1100+ Fonts For You To Choose From
★ Netflix & Google Play Movies Video Streaming Fix
★ Removed Emergency Mode From The Power Menu
★ Enabled Toolbox With Up To 12 Toolbox Apps Mod
★ Increased Quicksettings Favorites In Rows Of 5 Mod
★ Removed Lockscreen "Swipe Screen To Unlock" Text
★ Device Status Info "Official" Instead Of "Custom" Mod
★ Build.prop, CSC Feature, And Floating Feature Tweaks
★ Unlocked Status-Bar Notification Panel Hidden Toggles
★ Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs
★ Enabled Developer Options By Default In Settings Menu
★ Install Older Versions Of Apps On Top Of Newer Versions
★ Improved Performance And Enhanced 3D Gaming Experience
★ Removed Grey Status-Bar When Activating PowerSaving Mode
★ Increased QuickSettings Maximum Number From 9 To Unlimited
★ Rounded Notifications With Notification Panel Toggles Corners Fix
★ Set Heads Up Notifications Amount Of Time They Are Displayed To Less
★ Removed Confirm Buttons For Restart And Power Off Power Menu Options
★ Removed Knox And Security Software Version Info In About Device Screen
★ Increased Total Edge Panels Enabled Maximum Number From 9 To Unlimited
★ Set TouchWiz Launcher Hotseat Dock Top Five Icons Max Count From 5 To 6
★ Notification Panel Toggles In Rows Of 6 Mod With Unlimited Scrollable Toggles
★ Enabled Longclick To Remove App And Drawer Menu Support For EasyLauncher
★ Modified Samsung Game Launcher With Working Front Camera Recording Option
★ Enabled Button Select "Only Once / Always" To The "Open With" Task Application Window
★ Added Back Multiwindow, Toolbox, QuickConnect, And Touch Sensitivity Statusbar Toggles
★ Increased Samsung Camera JPEG Image Quality Up For Normal Mode And Burst Shot To 100%
★ Music Playback Will No Longer Pause During Taking Pictures Or Recording Videos With Samsung Camera
★ Unlimited Contacts Joining, SMS/MMS Max Slide Count, SMS/MMS Recipient Limit, Messages Per Thread
★ Added More Apps Support in Ultra Power Saving Mode With Unlimited Ultra Power Saving Mode App Count
★ Disabled/Removed Full Battery, Low Battery Notifications, And Mobile Data Toggle Off Warning Dialogue Popup
★ Silent Mode, Bug Report, Recovery, Screenshot, Screen Recorder, Flashlight And Mobile Data Power Menu Options
★ All Apps Multi-Window, Multi-Instance, Unlimited Multi-Window Pen-Window Pop-Up On Display Apps With Multi-Instance Mod
★ Enabled Data Usage View Under Statusbar Brightness Slider, Dual Dashboard For Samsung SmartManager, Samsung MyFiles Apk Category, Samsung MyFiles PinLock, And Recent Apps Protection Support.
★ Added/Enabled App Lock, Face Unlock For Smart Lock Security, Factory Data Reset Password, Call/Message Blocking, Advanced App Controls, Galaxy Labs, "LTE Only" Mode, Touchkey Light Duration, Emergency Mode, Ethernet, Display Scaling, Outdoor Mode, Auto-Restart, Samsung Keyboard Shortcut Phrase, Gestures, Emoji Switcher, And Identify Unsaved Numbers Settings Options
★ Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call
★ Set DualFHD, DualHD, Smooth Motion, UHD, And WQHD Max Record Time To 100 Minutes With 05:00 To 1:00:00 Recording Max Limit Time From UHD, WQHD, DualFHD, And DualHD Recording!
★ Enabled Floating Air Message, Combine And Forward Message, Chat Settings, CallBack Number, MMS Mobile Data Off, Sender Information When Forwarding Message, Message Priority/Validity, MMS Send Delivery Reports, MMS Delivery Time, Add Subject Field, Manage SD Card Messages, And Copy To SIM/Save To Draft/Reply All/Priority Level In Composing List Mods In Stock Messaging App.
★ Use The Camera/Camcorder To Take Pictures/Record Videos While On A Call
★ My Modified Darthstalker Wallpaper Picker App With 80+ Wallpapers
★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Long Text Has Been Disabled
★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Emoji Has Been Disabled
★ Save And Restore Text Messages Using The Messaging App
★ Enabled Group Conversations In Stock Messaging App
★ Darth Vader Extra About Device Info
★ International Samsung Galaxy Note5 Stock Shutdown QMG
★ Custom Darthstalker QMG Bootanimation + Ringtone
★ Darth Vader Default Background And Lockscreen Wallpaper

AROMA INSTALLER FEATURES

FULL MULTI-CARRIER/DEVICE SUPPORT FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 USA/CANADIAN/INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS AND FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE+ USA/CANADIAN/INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS!
Pick Your Device And Carrier And The Carrier Specific Needed Files Will Be Installed.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS TEXT
Added In A Terms And Conditions Text That You Must Read And Agree On To Continue.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS TEXT
Added In A Installation Instructions Text With Notes To Let You Know How To Install The Rom Properly.

CHANGELOG TEXT
Added In A Changelog Text So You Can See What Was Added During Each Rom Version Release.

WIPE AND APPS METHOD
Full Wipe Method, Dirty Flash Method, Apps And Addons Method.

AROMA MENU OPTIONS
Run Rom Install, Changelog, EFS Backup, EFS Restore, File Manager, Exit Aroma Installer.

DEVICE MODEL OPTIONS
Now Users Can Choose Their Device's Phone Model Right From The Aroma Installer.

CSC CARRIER/REGION OPTIONS
Now Users Can Choose Their Country Sales Code (CSC) Right From The Aroma Installer.

SAMSUNG APPS
GALAXY Apps, Samsung SideSync, Samsung SmartManager, S-Health, S-Voice, Voice Recorder, Samsung Gear Manager, Samsung Game Launcher.

GOOGLE APPS
Google Mail, Google Maps, Google Now, Google Play Music, Google Hangouts, Google Play Store, Youtube, Google Keep, Google Play Games, Google News And Weather.

CAMERAS [SOME HAVE GALLERYS INCLUDED!]
Huawei Camera, Google Camera, Open Camera, Moto X Camera, Xperia Album.

FILE MANAGERS
My Files, AOSP File Manager, Cabinet, MiXplorer.

LAUNCHERS
TouchWiz Launcher, Nova Launcher, LMT Launcher, Google Launcher, AOSP Launcher, Xperia Launcher, Nexus Launcher.

KEYBOARDS
Samsung Keyboard, Swiftkey Keyboard, Google Keyboard.

MUSIC PLAYERS
Samsung Music Player, AOSP Music Player, Miui Music Player, Xperia Music Player.

BROWSERS
SBrowser, Ghostery Privacy Browser, Naked Browser, Chrome Browser, AOSP Browser.

ADDITIONAL APPS
T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, AdAway, TubeMate, VideoMix, DPI Changer, T-Mobile Name ID, Pocket Skip Track.

UI SOUNDS
Samsung, Google, Xperia, MIUI, HTC, LG, Metal Gear, Star Wars, Megaman, Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Halo.

S-PEN SOUNDS
Samsung, Metal Gear, Star Wars, Megaman, Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Halo.

USER PREFERENCE OPTIONS
Volume Boosting Sound Hack Options: Stock - Moderate Lite - Moderate - Very Loud.
Boot Animation Options: Darthstalker - Add The Darthstalker Boot Animation, International - Add The International Samsung Boot Animation.
Remove IMS Service Icons Options: Remove Just One - Remove Only The RCS Service Icon, Remove Both - Remove Both The RCS + WFC Preferred Service Icons, Remove All - Remove The RCS + Volte + WFC Preferred Service Icons, Remove None - Don't Remove Any Of The Icons.

KNOWN ISSUES
- Edge Feeds And Some Edge Panel Applications Features Doesn't Work.
- Nothing Else So Far, You Tell Me.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints Then Press "MORE" Then "Edit" Tick All The Registered Fingerprints And Press "REMOVE"!

...ALWAYS CHOOSE THE "FULL WIPE" METHOD IN THE AROMA INSTALLER WHILE FLASHING THE ROM/UPDATES...

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended)
TWRP Recovery Download Link - (Click Here)
* First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into TWRP Recovery And Backup Your Device! (Boot, Data, System, etc...)
* Download DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 Rom.
* Place The Rom Into Your Internal Storage.
* Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
* Install Rom To Go Into The Rom's Aroma Installer.
* Choose The "Full Wipe" Method.
* Choose Any Of The Apps You Want.
* Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
* The Aroma Installer Will Then Reboot Your Device.
* Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 2 Minutes!
* After 2 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!
* Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER NOTE5!

CHANGELOG

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 CHANGELOG LINK - CLICK HERE

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

Samsung
T-Mobile
Google
amarullz
Archangel
chainfire
daxgirl
Wuby986
tdunham
tamirda
kamy
mariozawa
gharrington
Team Blackout

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

- Don't Ask For ETA On Updates, It's Very Disrespectful.

- Make Sure You Have Searched Before Posting A Question Or Bug.

- If You Like The Rom, Make Sure To Throw Me A Few Thanks And Rate My Thread 5 Stars.

- Feel Free To Contribute To Me If You Like, There Is A "Donate To Me" Button Under My Avatar.

- Don't Troll My Threads. You Will Get Reported And Violators Will Be Dealt With By The Forum Moderators.

- Don't Kang My Work. You May Fool Everyone Else, But I Will Know. If You Want To Use Something Just Ask.

- As The Developer Of This Rom, I Want My Roms To Be "EXCLUSIVELY" For SM-N920T Which Means There Will Be No Porting Unless I Port It Myself To Other Phones/Carriers.

- You MAY NOT Redistribute Or Pass Off As Your Own This Work Or Parts Of It Without My Permission. If Any Modifications Or Parts Of This ROM Is Found In Another Without My Permission, Infractions, Bans, Or Any Type Of Punishment May Be Issued By The Decision Of Forum Moderators.

- Never Post An Issue If You Haven't Performed A Full Clean Wipe BEFORE Flashing The Rom Or When You Have Restored Data. User Error Is The #1 Cause Of The Problems User's Posts In A Developer's Thread. If You Went By Dirty Flashing And Didn't Do Things The Right Way, The Problems And Issues Your Getting Most Likely Was Caused By You.

- There Will Be Limited Support. Sometimes I Can Answer Your Questions But Then There Will Be Times That I Can't. There Will Also Be Times I Don't Have An Answer So Please Don't Repeat Your Question Or Feel Offended Because I Haven't Answered You. If Any Other Users Have The Time, Please Help The Other Users Out With Answers To Their Questions Upon Replying To Their Post. I Would Really Appreciate That.

LATEST SCREENSHOTS
aZ44dL6.png
m6WbCll.png

nAvDgVN.png
yTJ2N3u.png

LATEST DOWNLOAD LINK

Please DO NOT make any mirror links. Always use the link that is provided below!

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 VERSION 11 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140421
MD5 Checksum - dfc3a2b214a37912fe18423a7f225e54

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
FIXES/ADDONS

AUDIO FIX (MARSHMALLOW)

On A International Variant Device Model Number SM-N920I And SM-N920G, You Will Have Audio Issues Flashing This T-Mobile (USA) Based Rom, Just Flash The Zip File Below To Fix Audio!

N920I/N920G Audio Fix Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720852

DUALSIM FIX (MARSHMALLOW)

Dualsim Device Variants Won't Have Dualsim Working On Their Device While Flashing This T-Mobile (USA) Based Rom! Just Flash The Zip File Below To Fix Dualsim Support!

N9200 Dualsim Fix (Marshmallow) Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720854

N9208 Dualsim Fix (Marshmallow) Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720853

REMOVE/RESTORE POTATO CLOCK AND 3MINIT BATTERY MODS

Remove/Restore Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods For Darthstalker V11 Download Links

Restore Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140426
Remove Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140425
Remove Only Potato Clock - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140427
Remove Only 3Minit Battery - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140424

Last edited:

bjc112

Nov 19, 2012
Do you have be on COI5 or will be BOH6 work

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Rom looks awesome

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ker~Man

rambo8987

May 12, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Ok when you say external sd card fix you mean..... OTG CABLE????? I asked in another but I'm hoping you got that or at least the mhl adapter working while phone is powered on and not just in recovery for otg

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
when you say multi carrier, multi device, are you strictly referring to, idk, different t-mobile varients? or is this actually multi carrier meaning i can flash this on sprint?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!
    The rom doesn't come with a kernel. You will have the last current kernel that you had last from your previous rom or that you have installed last.

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 ROM FEATURES

★ The Rom Is Based On The T-Mobile N920TUVU3DPG1 6.0.1 Base
    ★ Aroma Installer Support
    ★ Multi-Carrier Support
    ★ Multi-Device Support
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ Wi-Fi Calling [Carrier Specific]
    ★ MMS Over Wi-Fi [Carrier Specific]
    ★ Init.d Support
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ Multi-User Support
    ★ Potato Clock Mod
    ★ 3Minit Battery Mod
    ★ Torchlight Option Mod
    ★ Working Private Mode
    ★ Samsung Gear VR Support
    ★ Native Call Recording Mod
    ★ Rounded Recent Apps View
    ★ Screen Overlay Detected Fix
    ★ Unrestricted Native Tethering
    ★ Bluetooth Tethering Enabled
    ★ Volume Boosting Sound Hack
    ★ Debloated [Kept Some Apps]
    ★ Auto Starts Management Mod
    ★ Maximum Status-Bar Brightness
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix
    ★ 6thGear TWLauncher Swipe Mod
    ★ Disabled Signature App Verification
    ★ Disabled Package Verifier As Default
    ★ Enabled Unknown Sources As Default
    ★ TouchWiz Smooth Scrolling Mod
    ★ Messaging App Split-View Mode
    ★ Removed Lockscreen Carrier Text
    ★ Unlocked Hidden Settings Widgets
    ★ Improve Ripple Visibility Lockscreen Mod
    ★ QuickLauncher To QuickConnect Bar Mod
    ★ Contacts, Tasks, And Apps Edge Panel Mod
    ★ Remove Cloudiness Overlay Lockscreen Mod
    ★ 0.25x And 0.75x Animation Scale Options Mod
    ★ Removed Alpha Channel From Statusbar Icons
    ★ No Safe Volume Warning Popup Message Mod
    ★ More Than 1100+ Fonts For You To Choose From
    ★ Netflix & Google Play Movies Video Streaming Fix
    ★ Removed Emergency Mode From The Power Menu
    ★ Enabled Toolbox With Up To 12 Toolbox Apps Mod
    ★ Increased Quicksettings Favorites In Rows Of 5 Mod
    ★ Removed Lockscreen "Swipe Screen To Unlock" Text
    ★ Device Status Info "Official" Instead Of "Custom" Mod
    ★ Build.prop, CSC Feature, And Floating Feature Tweaks
    ★ Unlocked Status-Bar Notification Panel Hidden Toggles
    ★ Disabled SMS, MMS, And Email Log History In Call Logs
    ★ Enabled Developer Options By Default In Settings Menu
    ★ Install Older Versions Of Apps On Top Of Newer Versions
    ★ Improved Performance And Enhanced 3D Gaming Experience
    ★ Removed Grey Status-Bar When Activating PowerSaving Mode
    ★ Increased QuickSettings Maximum Number From 9 To Unlimited
    ★ Rounded Notifications With Notification Panel Toggles Corners Fix
    ★ Set Heads Up Notifications Amount Of Time They Are Displayed To Less
    ★ Removed Confirm Buttons For Restart And Power Off Power Menu Options
    ★ Removed Knox And Security Software Version Info In About Device Screen
    ★ Increased Total Edge Panels Enabled Maximum Number From 9 To Unlimited
    ★ Set TouchWiz Launcher Hotseat Dock Top Five Icons Max Count From 5 To 6
    ★ Notification Panel Toggles In Rows Of 6 Mod With Unlimited Scrollable Toggles
    ★ Enabled Longclick To Remove App And Drawer Menu Support For EasyLauncher
    ★ Modified Samsung Game Launcher With Working Front Camera Recording Option
    ★ Enabled Button Select "Only Once / Always" To The "Open With" Task Application Window
    ★ Added Back Multiwindow, Toolbox, QuickConnect, And Touch Sensitivity Statusbar Toggles
    ★ Increased Samsung Camera JPEG Image Quality Up For Normal Mode And Burst Shot To 100%
    ★ Music Playback Will No Longer Pause During Taking Pictures Or Recording Videos With Samsung Camera
    ★ Unlimited Contacts Joining, SMS/MMS Max Slide Count, SMS/MMS Recipient Limit, Messages Per Thread
    ★ Added More Apps Support in Ultra Power Saving Mode With Unlimited Ultra Power Saving Mode App Count
    ★ Disabled/Removed Full Battery, Low Battery Notifications, And Mobile Data Toggle Off Warning Dialogue Popup
    ★ Silent Mode, Bug Report, Recovery, Screenshot, Screen Recorder, Flashlight And Mobile Data Power Menu Options
    ★ All Apps Multi-Window, Multi-Instance, Unlimited Multi-Window Pen-Window Pop-Up On Display Apps With Multi-Instance Mod
    ★ Enabled Data Usage View Under Statusbar Brightness Slider, Dual Dashboard For Samsung SmartManager, Samsung MyFiles Apk Category, Samsung MyFiles PinLock, And Recent Apps Protection Support.
    ★ Added/Enabled App Lock, Face Unlock For Smart Lock Security, Factory Data Reset Password, Call/Message Blocking, Advanced App Controls, Galaxy Labs, "LTE Only" Mode, Touchkey Light Duration, Emergency Mode, Ethernet, Display Scaling, Outdoor Mode, Auto-Restart, Samsung Keyboard Shortcut Phrase, Gestures, Emoji Switcher, And Identify Unsaved Numbers Settings Options
    ★ Modified Stock Camera App With Disabled Camera/Camcorder "Low Battery", "Can't Use Flash", And "Unable To Start While In A Call" Alerts So Now You Can Use Flash/Camera/Camcorder Even When Your Phone's Battery Is Running Low Or During A Phone Call
    ★ Set DualFHD, DualHD, Smooth Motion, UHD, And WQHD Max Record Time To 100 Minutes With 05:00 To 1:00:00 Recording Max Limit Time From UHD, WQHD, DualFHD, And DualHD Recording!
    ★ Enabled Floating Air Message, Combine And Forward Message, Chat Settings, CallBack Number, MMS Mobile Data Off, Sender Information When Forwarding Message, Message Priority/Validity, MMS Send Delivery Reports, MMS Delivery Time, Add Subject Field, Manage SD Card Messages, And Copy To SIM/Save To Draft/Reply All/Priority Level In Composing List Mods In Stock Messaging App.
    ★ Use The Camera/Camcorder To Take Pictures/Record Videos While On A Call
    ★ My Modified Darthstalker Wallpaper Picker App With 80+ Wallpapers
    ★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Long Text Has Been Disabled
    ★ SMS To MMS Auto Conversion For Emoji Has Been Disabled
    ★ Save And Restore Text Messages Using The Messaging App
    ★ Enabled Group Conversations In Stock Messaging App
    ★ Darth Vader Extra About Device Info
    ★ International Samsung Galaxy Note5 Stock Shutdown QMG
    ★ Custom Darthstalker QMG Bootanimation + Ringtone
    ★ Darth Vader Default Background And Lockscreen Wallpaper

AROMA INSTALLER FEATURES

FULL MULTI-CARRIER/DEVICE SUPPORT FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 USA/CANADIAN/INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS AND FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE+ USA/CANADIAN/INTERNATIONAL VARIANTS!
    Pick Your Device And Carrier And The Carrier Specific Needed Files Will Be Installed.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS TEXT
    Added In A Terms And Conditions Text That You Must Read And Agree On To Continue.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS TEXT
    Added In A Installation Instructions Text With Notes To Let You Know How To Install The Rom Properly.

CHANGELOG TEXT
    Added In A Changelog Text So You Can See What Was Added During Each Rom Version Release.

WIPE AND APPS METHOD
    Full Wipe Method, Dirty Flash Method, Apps And Addons Method.

AROMA MENU OPTIONS
    Run Rom Install, Changelog, EFS Backup, EFS Restore, File Manager, Exit Aroma Installer.

DEVICE MODEL OPTIONS
    Now Users Can Choose Their Device's Phone Model Right From The Aroma Installer.

CSC CARRIER/REGION OPTIONS
    Now Users Can Choose Their Country Sales Code (CSC) Right From The Aroma Installer.

SAMSUNG APPS
    GALAXY Apps, Samsung SideSync, Samsung SmartManager, S-Health, S-Voice, Voice Recorder, Samsung Gear Manager, Samsung Game Launcher.

GOOGLE APPS
    Google Mail, Google Maps, Google Now, Google Play Music, Google Hangouts, Google Play Store, Youtube, Google Keep, Google Play Games, Google News And Weather.

CAMERAS [SOME HAVE GALLERYS INCLUDED!]
    Huawei Camera, Google Camera, Open Camera, Moto X Camera, Xperia Album.

FILE MANAGERS
    My Files, AOSP File Manager, Cabinet, MiXplorer.

LAUNCHERS
    TouchWiz Launcher, Nova Launcher, LMT Launcher, Google Launcher, AOSP Launcher, Xperia Launcher, Nexus Launcher.

KEYBOARDS
    Samsung Keyboard, Swiftkey Keyboard, Google Keyboard.

MUSIC PLAYERS
    Samsung Music Player, AOSP Music Player, Miui Music Player, Xperia Music Player.

BROWSERS
    SBrowser, Ghostery Privacy Browser, Naked Browser, Chrome Browser, AOSP Browser.

ADDITIONAL APPS
    T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, AdAway, TubeMate, VideoMix, DPI Changer, T-Mobile Name ID, Pocket Skip Track.

UI SOUNDS
    Samsung, Google, Xperia, MIUI, HTC, LG, Metal Gear, Star Wars, Megaman, Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Halo.

S-PEN SOUNDS
    Samsung, Metal Gear, Star Wars, Megaman, Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Halo.

USER PREFERENCE OPTIONS
    Volume Boosting Sound Hack Options: Stock - Moderate Lite - Moderate - Very Loud.
    Boot Animation Options: Darthstalker - Add The Darthstalker Boot Animation, International - Add The International Samsung Boot Animation.
    Remove IMS Service Icons Options: Remove Just One - Remove Only The RCS Service Icon, Remove Both - Remove Both The RCS + WFC Preferred Service Icons, Remove All - Remove The RCS + Volte + WFC Preferred Service Icons, Remove None - Don't Remove Any Of The Icons.

KNOWN ISSUES
    - Edge Feeds And Some Edge Panel Applications Features Doesn't Work.
    - Nothing Else So Far, You Tell Me.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints Then Press "MORE" Then "Edit" Tick All The Registered Fingerprints And Press "REMOVE"!

...ALWAYS CHOOSE THE "FULL WIPE" METHOD IN THE AROMA INSTALLER WHILE FLASHING THE ROM/UPDATES...

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended)
    TWRP Recovery Download Link - (Click Here)
    * First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into TWRP Recovery And Backup Your Device! (Boot, Data, System, etc...)
    * Download DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
    * Install Rom To Go Into The Rom's Aroma Installer.
    * Choose The "Full Wipe" Method.
    * Choose Any Of The Apps You Want.
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * The Aroma Installer Will Then Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 2 Minutes!
    * After 2 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!
    * Now Go And Enjoy DARTHSTALKER NOTE5!

CHANGELOG

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 CHANGELOG LINK - CLICK HERE

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

Samsung
    T-Mobile
    Google
    amarullz
    Archangel
    chainfire
    daxgirl
    Wuby986
    tdunham
    tamirda
    kamy
    mariozawa
    gharrington
    Team Blackout

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

- Don't Ask For ETA On Updates, It's Very Disrespectful.

- Make Sure You Have Searched Before Posting A Question Or Bug.

- If You Like The Rom, Make Sure To Throw Me A Few Thanks And Rate My Thread 5 Stars.

- Feel Free To Contribute To Me If You Like, There Is A "Donate To Me" Button Under My Avatar.

- Don't Troll My Threads. You Will Get Reported And Violators Will Be Dealt With By The Forum Moderators.

- Don't Kang My Work. You May Fool Everyone Else, But I Will Know. If You Want To Use Something Just Ask.

- As The Developer Of This Rom, I Want My Roms To Be "EXCLUSIVELY" For SM-N920T Which Means There Will Be No Porting Unless I Port It Myself To Other Phones/Carriers.

- You MAY NOT Redistribute Or Pass Off As Your Own This Work Or Parts Of It Without My Permission. If Any Modifications Or Parts Of This ROM Is Found In Another Without My Permission, Infractions, Bans, Or Any Type Of Punishment May Be Issued By The Decision Of Forum Moderators.

- Never Post An Issue If You Haven't Performed A Full Clean Wipe BEFORE Flashing The Rom Or When You Have Restored Data. User Error Is The #1 Cause Of The Problems User's Posts In A Developer's Thread. If You Went By Dirty Flashing And Didn't Do Things The Right Way, The Problems And Issues Your Getting Most Likely Was Caused By You.

- There Will Be Limited Support. Sometimes I Can Answer Your Questions But Then There Will Be Times That I Can't. There Will Also Be Times I Don't Have An Answer So Please Don't Repeat Your Question Or Feel Offended Because I Haven't Answered You. If Any Other Users Have The Time, Please Help The Other Users Out With Answers To Their Questions Upon Replying To Their Post. I Would Really Appreciate That.

LATEST SCREENSHOTS
    aZ44dL6.png
    m6WbCll.png

nAvDgVN.png
    yTJ2N3u.png

LATEST DOWNLOAD LINK

Please DO NOT make any mirror links. Always use the link that is provided below!

DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 VERSION 11 - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140421
    MD5 Checksum - dfc3a2b214a37912fe18423a7f225e54
    FIXES/ADDONS

AUDIO FIX (MARSHMALLOW)

On A International Variant Device Model Number SM-N920I And SM-N920G, You Will Have Audio Issues Flashing This T-Mobile (USA) Based Rom, Just Flash The Zip File Below To Fix Audio!

N920I/N920G Audio Fix Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720852

DUALSIM FIX (MARSHMALLOW)

Dualsim Device Variants Won't Have Dualsim Working On Their Device While Flashing This T-Mobile (USA) Based Rom! Just Flash The Zip File Below To Fix Dualsim Support!

N9200 Dualsim Fix (Marshmallow) Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720854

N9208 Dualsim Fix (Marshmallow) Flashable Zip Download Link - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24588232905720853

REMOVE/RESTORE POTATO CLOCK AND 3MINIT BATTERY MODS

Remove/Restore Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods For Darthstalker V11 Download Links

Restore Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140426
    Remove Potato Clock And 3Minit Battery Mods - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140425
    Remove Only Potato Clock - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140427
    Remove Only 3Minit Battery - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24665509702140424
    The moment you all have been waiting for is finally here, GO DOWNLOAD DARTHSTALKER NOTE5 NOW! This right here is one hell of a release so enjoy the rom!
    taking this one as well....
    reserving this also...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone