• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM]DebusROM G1 [23/04/11][XWJVB] Gingerbread! Fast and long battery life- as usual!

astrocrep

Oct 17, 2007
Central Jersey
Just wanted to say thanks for this amazing rom, running it on my captivate with 0 issues so far (using a custom i9000 kernel from excaliburinhand, a different modem, and a home button fix)

But this baby flies!

-Rich

cenonmin

Jul 28, 2010
Sydney
I'm using a Doc's from http://romkitchen.org/ with froyo 2.2.1, can i flash this rom using the instruction in the first page ?? :D

1. Download the DebusROM Starter for ODIN file from Download section
2. Reboot to Download mode and connect your phone to the computer
3. Run ODIN
4. Select DebusROM_Starter_ODIN.tar.md5 file as the PDA
5. Check the "Phone Bootloader Update" checkbox
6. Click Start button in ODIN and wait until the phone reboots
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Reboot to recovery
8. Choose the option: Flash the zip file -> Choose the zip file
9. Then select right DebusROM file
10. Flash it
11. Reboot your phone
And have fun with DebusROM
This should work for you. I was on Darky's 9.5 and follwed it exactly and it works no issues at all.

astrocrep

Oct 17, 2007
Central Jersey
I was wrong... lol... all sorts of messed up... installed a bunch of stuff... rebooted... and now everything I installed is missing... it looks like the mount points are messed up.

When it starts up it's scanning USB storage

-Rich

Last edited:

celeronix

Aug 13, 2009
Varna
Thank you for the good and almost non-modified ROM.
There is a bug on my SGS. If I lock the screen when I'm on landscape mode, the phone restarts itself shortly :) That's the only thing I have noticed.

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Just tried this w/ RFS and it screwed up the notification bar after reboot. Got FCs so had to reinstall ROM No Wipe :(
I say again...change it manually..
I've done all the work you just need to replace one file in the rom and reflash ....please search for it some pages back....confirmed working by myself and other users.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

malco

Mar 21, 2008
www.voltiamopagina.org
Thanks for the good work, the battery duration even in ext4 seems good, but i've a issue, with launcher pro sometimes the sgs reboot and the launcher soffer from many force close. Just done a re-install, it do the same in rfs and ext4, any ideas?

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Thanks for the good work, the battery duration even in ext4 seems good, but i've a issue, with launcher pro sometimes the sgs reboot and the launcher soffer from many force close. Just done a re-install, it do the same in rfs and ext4, any ideas?
Uninstall Launcher pro ...

Download launcher pro from the market ...

May fix the force closes.....

Reactions: marck1991

yvrRome

Sep 3, 2006
Tried many ROMs before and after much research I've finally decided to try my first GB ROM. I'm very happy with your ROM. Very fast and smooth. Haven't even had to enable EXT4 which is a first for me.

So far everything works after 1 day of use. I can even read the battery % on the vertical icon. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to G2.

zplits

Dec 21, 2010
RANDOM REBOOTS FIX FOR DEBUSROM
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Download from [HERE]
2. Flash via Recovery
3. Reboot
And if you'll have random reboots problem after that, please PM me

Thanks dhiru1602 and goatrip for that fix
Is it a wipe version sir?

styleage

Oct 23, 2010
Ha Noi
@ALL

Today or tommorow we'll release fix for this strange random reboots ;)
RANDOM REBOOTS FIX FOR DEBUSROM
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Download from [HERE]
2. Flash via Recovery
3. Reboot
And if you'll have random reboots problem after that, please PM me :)

Thanks dhiru1602 and goatrip for that fix ;)
Thank's for fix problem reboot >.< ^^!. he he :D.

You should edit in page 1

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone