• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM] [Dec 29] Nimax Slim Fit 3.0 | D85130E | UX 5.0 | MM 6.0 Stock Firmware | D851 |

cesarandres_8911

Sep 28, 2015
Barranquilla
before i flash this rom... i use fulmics 6.7 ...i wipe all ..system....dalvik/cahce..data...
after that i go to aroma installer n i choose xceed kernel... after finish flash... my g3 bootloop...
that kernel support or not?
Yes, it is supported and has been tested. Which version (Nimax Slim fit) do you install? V1, v2 or v3(beta)? Remember, this Rom is only for d851.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA-Developers mobile app

zackkiara2013

May 10, 2013
Damansara
Yes, it is supported and has been tested. Which version (Nimax Slim fit) do you install? V1, v2 or v3(beta)? Remember, this Rom is only for d851.

I use v3... So v3 is beta right... No wonder.... Hahaah... I thought stable one... Almost cry bro...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I use v3... So v3 is beta right... No wonder.... Hahaah... I thought stable one... Almost cry bro...
Yes my own is d851

cesarandres_8911

Sep 28, 2015
Barranquilla

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Yes my own is d851
Which setting do you selected from aroma-installer in v3 (latest Ux5 version) ? We have tested with all the kernels and we have not presented any inconveniences or boot loop.

zackkiara2013

May 10, 2013
Damansara
Which setting do you selected from aroma-installer in v3 (latest Ux5 version) ? We have tested with all the kernels and we have not presented any inconveniences or boot loop.

I choose both ux .. And kernel xceed ..after flash.. And reboot.. Lg logo keep looping... Almost 10 times and after that boot to system... Then i try reboot to recovery...can go... But after i choose reboot system lg logo looping again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

cesarandres_8911

Sep 28, 2015
Barranquilla
I choose both ux .. And kernel xceed ..after flash.. And reboot.. Lg logo keep looping... Almost 10 times and after that boot to system... Then i try reboot to recovery...can go... But after i choose reboot system lg logo looping again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
At this moment, we have tested again by installing Xceed kernel and everything worked correctly. Do you use systemless root? Magisk? Or Xposed?

Sanoblue

Apr 12, 2012
Gonna download 3.0 this evening. Any suggestions as to settings to get go working? Had it working on 1.0 but haven't been successful since op

Sanoblue

Apr 12, 2012
In this new version, tests were performed using most settings and no problems were encountered.

Think you misunderstood, thou I could have communicated better. Was asking for tested method of getting rom to pass safety net. For example. Get Pokemon go running. Had PGo running on v1.0. On 2.0 currently with no success. Asking for setup advice for 3.0 to get safety net passed for PGo and Android pay

cesarandres_8911

Sep 28, 2015
Barranquilla
Think you misunderstood, thou I could have communicated better. Was asking for tested method of getting rom to pass safety net. For example. Get Pokemon go running. Had PGo running on v1.0. On 2.0 currently with no success. Asking for setup advice for 3.0 to get safety net passed for PGo and Android pay
You can try systemless root, magisk and Xposed systemless (you should install this from your official thread). I'm not sure since I do not use any of those applications.

Nalfa

Jul 16, 2007
I have WIPED, CLEANED everything before installed this ROM with ALL DEFAULT CHOICES (like stock kernel, etc...)
All went well after rebooted but phone is now takes TOO LONG to find my carrier network CELL SIGNAL, then from time to time cell signal intermittent cut IN and OUT for no reason.
I have TURNED OFF VoLTE, set APN to my cell carrier requirements but NOTHING HELP.

I can't use the phone the way it is, lost signal without any legitimate reason...
I am open for all suggestions which may help. Thank you.