[ROM][DEV][4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 port for Xperia SP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fsyh95

Aug 28, 2013
Already had my screen on and heavy use for about 2 ours and I still have 85% battery, you must have some other wakelock or did not try a clean flash.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Did you use your while charging?:p

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DjTony90

Jun 9, 2013
Already had my screen on and heavy use for about 2 ours and I still have 85% battery, you must have some other wakelock or did not try a clean flash.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

No there is not a wwakelock or a app..... IM not that noob... i use existenz from the time that i write my post & I HAVE 17hours and 36 minutes phone on with 33% battery left AND 4 hours screen ON.............................

So... its a bug about CM11 and not my apps.... SAME APPS SAME ALL.... 2 different roms 2 different batteries

thewild

Jan 17, 2012
No there is not a wwakelock or a app..... IM not that noob... i use existenz from the time that i write my post & I HAVE 17hours and 36 minutes phone on with 33% battery left AND 4 hours screen ON.............................

So... its a bug about CM11 and not my apps.... SAME APPS SAME ALL.... 2 different roms 2 different batteries
Replying in discussion thread, here.

Steph310

Jul 3, 2012
Cahors
New CLock widget!

In preview the new widget CLock, if you don't want to wait next monday's update ;)

Simply replace LockClock.apk in system/app with root explorer (change permissions like previous!).
News in weather;
- 3 icons choice and icons themed now possible,
- 2 providers choice,
- 5 days prediction panel on touch.

Attachments

• LockClock.apk
    7.7 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: Lupax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G'day friends! We would like to present you UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11.0 (Android 4.4.0) KITKAT for Xperia SP.

504px-CyanogenMod_Cid.svg.png

"CyanogenMod (pronounced /saɪ.'æn.oʊ.dʒɛn.mɒd/) is an enhanced open source firmware distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. It offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by vendors of these devices.

Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theming support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, an OpenVPN client, an enhanced reboot menu, support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB tethering, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, soft buttons and other "tablet tweaks", toggles in the notification pull-down (such as wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS), app permissions management, as well as other interface enhancements. CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware. In many cases, CyanogenMod may increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases.

CyanogenMod is developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. "

This is a UNOFFICIAL release. 100% UNOFFICIAL.

Before we begin:
    Code:
    package cyanogenmod;

import disclaimer;

public class CyanogenMod extends Disclaimer {

/**
         * Your warranty is now likely void.
         * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
         * pissed off wifes or girlfriends, gigantic bananas falling on your house.
         * spontaneous combustion, or any other host of cosmic penalties
         * which may befall you, your family, or your phone.
         */
        public CyanogenMod(){
            warranty.set(0);
        }

}

This ROM is in alpha stage and is not intended to be a daily driver.

Do not use ART unless you know what you are doing and prepared it may break some apps.

Prerequisites:
    Phone must have unlocked boot loader and rooted

Instructions:
    Patch the ZIP.
    Make a backup of your data
    Copy the zip to sd card or internal storage.
    Flash the kernel provided in the zip by using command : fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Go to ClockworkMod recovery by pressing volume down when the device is starting to boot
    Install the zip
    Install gapps (if you want)
    Full wipe
    Reboot and enjoy

DOWNLOADS:
    Please be paitent.
    ROM can be found here. (FXP release)
    Here.

GAPPS;
    patched gapps - should be art compatible - Thanks to @dhacker29

Sources can be found here: -
    Device tree
    Kernel Tree
    Branches = cm-11.0

If you want to talk with us, please visit our IRC channel
    #cmhuashan-dev or #kangaroohacker on freenode

Note:
    This ROM can be used as a base of another ROMs and contribute fixes back too :D. Just don't forget to give us credits.

adfad666
    FXP (Kali- and Jerpelea)
    CyanogenMod Project
    CallMeVentus
    venuatu
    and all people involved in the project.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 11 UNOFFICIAL - HUASHAN , a ROM for the Sony Xperia SP

Contributors
    uberlaggydarwin, adfad666, kali-
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-11-12
    Last Updated 2013-12-16
    Here it is :) - have a break :)

ENOUGH TEASERS?

https://plus.google.com/111440315650679525393/posts/P8EhaL9sJeh

Here's the release and sorry for the delay folks.

You should be able to build it with these commits :)
    http://pastebin.com/5ZpuKpxL until we get it merged :)

and yes i just grabbed Adam's - adfad666 build as mine was too slow to upload on this connection once i'd started uploading adfad666's and i'll reupload another updated one every few days.

2 links :)

http://d-h.st/uuP
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V_hMyelDz0TW0xeDRnTTNjUWM/edit?usp=sharing

and gapps are here thanks to dhacker29

BATTERY DRAIN MAY BE A ISSUE

No updater-script hacking needed although i recommend you update to lastest cm10.2 first before flashing.

Wipe data.

Report logs properly.
    Don't spam.
    I've had a short break so here's an update!!!!

Hi All

KitKat device changes have been merged as of today so it's in the official trees for cm-11.0.

Sorry for the delay. I did a build a few nights ago and forgot to upload. It's mainly got cm11 updates.
    I've been debugging the kernel logo issue but haven't got anything to show yet for that.
    I'm re-uploading it now.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU CAN"T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
    I did make a derp on the kernel (accidentally forgot to build with gcc 4.6 and one other thing and I was tired from a long day and hard day) and haven't yet rebuilt it yet but i'll upload this just for the time being.
    My kernel build from the day before the one I'm uploading did work fine but I nuked my /out directory so had to redo..
    So after flashing the zip you'll need to go to advanced-reboot to bootloader - and manually flash this boot.img in (it's the same as the one in the older zip). I'm attaching the link to the kernel http://d-h.st/aCg in this post incase you need it if you've accidentally deleted the original zip..

You need to flash it after you have installed the zip or your device won't boot until you fastboot flash in another kernel.

The MD5 of the working kernel should be :) : 04bf27d575f4fe131c7df294ff7f95f4

HERE IS THE BUILD(either) :
    http://brintaylor.info/Android/CM/huashan/cm11/cm05.zip
    http://d-h.st/5nk

I've heard some bad news that the Xperia SP will not get JB 4.3 this month officially and will wait till Early January 2014 and it's very very very likely it will get KitKat..(a little birdie/friend/contact tipped me off)

THIS IS NOT 4.4.1 based but the next build I do will be based on 4.4.1 correctly.

Thanks.
    Reserved

Will be off to sleep. I'll catch you fokes in the morning :)