[Rom-Dev] AOSP 2.1 Sense+Launcher+Home ++ALPHA++ALPHA++ALHPA++

Search This thread

Avalaunchmods

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
you guys are sooooo helpful.

anyone else want to tell me where they live? knowing these locations are really helping me make these frameworks.

Avalaunchmods

Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
asshole. haha anywayss im going to keep bumping this up. can anyone tell me why there is a sprint folder inside of the framework file from the desire rom?

toastcfh

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2009
Lakeland, FL
asshole. haha anywayss im going to keep bumping this up. can anyone tell me why there is a sprint folder inside of the framework file from the desire rom?

when u get an htc rom they build it like ford builds a car. they build it to work for all carriers and this makes for ease in there development. ull find in any htc rom leaked or not. the base platform of android and all of htc's add ons for that platform. in other words they donnt compile and build a build for each device they manufacture. they build one platform and use it in them all. scalling it back and adding if needed.

Avalaunchmods

Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
when u get an htc rom they build it like ford builds a car. they build it to work for all carriers and this makes for ease in there development. ull find in any htc rom leaked or not. the base platform of android and all of htc's add ons for that platform. in other words they donnt compile and build a build for each device they manufacture. they build one platform and use it in them all. scalling it back and adding if needed.

man i got excited lol. thanks alot for showing me baksmali im making alot of progress now. hopefully get something from sense up soon.

btw is the rom you posted up updated from the donate version?