XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
This is the new base with Sense 3.5 :D
Let's start the porting!!
-All the thanks to coolexe

-Android 2.3.4
-Sense 3.5
-New Optimized Sense! VERY FAST & SMOOTH!!!
-First base from Desire S
-New Base from HTC Bliss 1.10.401.0 - NO CHINESE LEAK - tnx to capychimp
INITIAL BASE FROM DESIRE S:
http://www.multiupload.com/03ZBV41PW7
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|857l32|2986199375|saga_sense3.5_0901.zip|331700|R~AB36E81E1EAA0582A2DDBDACE9E3E1AA|0|0
NEW BASE FROM HTC BLISS (by capychimp) :
The Devs can download the capy's port for Desire HD and make a porting to HTC LEO
This is the capy's Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1245938

NOTE:Do not Flash this Rom!! it's requires a porting to work on HTC Leo! I'm not responsable!

EDIT: I think we need a new kernel for Sense Roms with Android 2.3.4/2.3.5. Probably with RafPigna or Tytung Kernels this rom bootloops. Waiting for news and tests or news from kernel developers :)
EDIT2: sbryan12144 posted a news on kernel tests...if someone need a kernel for Android 2.3.4 with sense, pm to him! Thanks to sbryan12144!!!

Last edited:

ph03n!x

Dec 18, 2010
I had posted the video of Sense 3.5 only a couple of days back - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1242932

Looks like Sense 3.5 is optimized for older / lower processing capability devices. Along with the Desire's kernel source (yet to be released - but they eventually have to within 90 days of release of the update), this would make an interesting port!

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
I had posted the video of Sense 3.5 only a couple of days back - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1242932

Looks like Sense 3.5 is optimized for older / lower processing capability devices. Along with the Desire's kernel source (yet to be released - but they eventually have to within 90 days of release of the update), this would make an interesting port!

Desire's GB kernel source will be released?? It can solve a lot of problems (glitches, ecc.)

ph03n!x

Dec 18, 2010
When was the Gingerbread upgrade for Desire released ? I mean the exact date...

From the file I downloaded from htc's developer site, seems to be 1st of Aug (11:22 AM) - am in India, so factor in GMT +5.30.

This means 1st of November should be the deadline for the source code...

bartass127

Jul 5, 2010
Poznan
omg..i cant wait for first relase!
It could delete bugs like graphic or camcorder ? I just want to know...:)

protomanez

Aug 26, 2009
I'm Up There Eh?
Sense 3.5 is a downgrade. Trust me, you'll be back to Sense 3.0 shortly after, it's a simplified version of sense targeted(sexist) to women.

omg..i cant wait for first relase!
It could delete bugs like graphic or camcorder ? I just want to know...:)

Still no graphics drivers probably. We'll have to wait till we get desire's source.

Last edited:

theslam08

Oct 24, 2008
East Coast
Sense 3.5 is a downgrade. Trust me, you'll be back to Sense 3.0 shortly after, it's a simplified version of sense targeted(sexist) to women.

From the video posted it appears to be very similar to 3.0...not sure where the 'simplified' parts are...it has the carousel, the little 3d flip when moving screens, and all the fancy options in the dropdown-quick settings tab. How could this be mainly for women? Pink colors? I think the speed and more optimized for our older phones outweigh the very minor differences to regular 3.0.

Hope a port does come out, I will want to try this :D.

And damn kernel source, they are dragging their feet sooooo badly on that, wtf are they doing??? HTC keeps going forward but slowly forgetting about the old supporters...im sure if devs in here got paid what htc engineers do, we'd have the desire kernel loooong time ago....geesh

Last edited:

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
Well, if it's a version of Sense that can run on less powerful device it will still be interesting. We might be able to merge the two versions...

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
EDIT: I think we need a new kernel for Sense Roms with Android 2.3.4/2.3.5. Probably with RafPigna or Tytung Kernels this rom bootloops. Waiting for news and tests or news from kernel developers :)

No. kernel should be fine. I ported a few roms to the HD2 with Sense 3.0 and android 2.3.4. Be sure to watch your logcats and make sure not to replace libmode10fx.so and libaudioflinger.so. I would release if I had an HD2 lol. Maybe sometime in the future..

protomanez

Aug 26, 2009
I'm Up There Eh?
From the video posted it appears to be very similar to 3.0...not sure where the 'simplified' parts are...it has the carousel, the little 3d flip when moving screens, and all the fancy options in the dropdown-quick settings tab. How could this be mainly for women? Pink colors? I think the speed and more optimized for our older phones outweigh the very minor differences to regular 3.0.

Hope a port does come out, I will want to try this :D.

And damn kernel source, they are dragging their feet sooooo badly on that, wtf are they doing??? HTC keeps going forward but slowly forgetting about the old supporters...im sure if devs in here got paid what htc engineers do, we'd have the desire kernel loooong time ago....geesh

The simplified parts are the changed drawers, bigger buttons and pretty much that's it. The phone you're seeing "Sense 3.5" on is a phone put by the press as "targeting women". Our phone is not THAT old it's pretty mid-tier, however it will be interesting to see how it runs.

Probably will be cool to see the changes, but not so much as a daily driver. Expect shovelware?

See said articles:
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_7-20097250-251/new-details-emerge-for-female-focused-htc-bliss/
http://androidandme.com/2011/08/new...-women-and-men-with-pink-shirts-hits-the-fcc/

Last edited:

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
No. kernel should be fine. I ported a few roms to the HD2 with Sense 3.0 and android 2.3.4. Be sure to watch your logcats and make sure not to replace libmode10fx.so and libaudioflinger.so. I would release if I had an HD2 lol. Maybe sometime in the future..

OK Bro!! :D actually i can't make a porting...i'm not at home for some days. What kernel u use with android 2.3.4 and Sense 3.0?? All the thanks to you!!

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
loops Because file libs That changed

i try without change libs ... without port :D it working boot No Loop
but after Unlock & setup ... home page reload ... reload ...

Need New libs for that ...

Reactions: pozi

mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009

Yep after few try the capy's 1.1 version it boot but looop with tyhung r11 kernel.. Em...

Will try others kernel see how..Damn can't wait for it to run on our Great HD2 ! Fingers cross ...

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Couldn't boot this lol. I'm getting old :D

Iit booted for me but lopps near Lockscreen (same as sense 3 DeisreS). Something wrong in Andreno 3.5, UI

Yep after few try the capy's 1.1 version it boot but looop with tyhung r11 kernel.. Em...

Will try others kernel see how..Damn can't wait for it to run on our Great HD2 ! Fingers cross ...

FRIENDS! sbryan12144 can get this rom booting :) in the first page he says:
"No. kernel should be fine. I ported a few roms to the HD2 with Sense 3.0 and android 2.3.4. Be sure to watch your logcats and make sure not to replace libmode10fx.so and libaudioflinger.so. I would release if I had an HD2 lol. Maybe sometime in the future"

So asked him the kernel...waiting :) i think rafpigna 2r0 or 1r9 GB can work. Tytung kernel is only for rom without sense.bye ;) All the news in this thread....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will release this rom in next day !
    This is the new base with Sense 3.5 :D
    Let's start the porting!!
    -All the thanks to coolexe

-Android 2.3.4
    -Sense 3.5
    -New Optimized Sense! VERY FAST & SMOOTH!!!
    -First base from Desire S
    -New Base from HTC Bliss 1.10.401.0 - NO CHINESE LEAK - tnx to capychimp
    INITIAL BASE FROM DESIRE S:
    http://www.multiupload.com/03ZBV41PW7
    https://rapidshare.com/#!download|857l32|2986199375|saga_sense3.5_0901.zip|331700|R~AB36E81E1EAA0582A2DDBDACE9E3E1AA|0|0
    NEW BASE FROM HTC BLISS (by capychimp) :
    The Devs can download the capy's port for Desire HD and make a porting to HTC LEO
    This is the capy's Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1245938

NOTE:Do not Flash this Rom!! it's requires a porting to work on HTC Leo! I'm not responsable!

EDIT2: sbryan12144 posted a news on kernel tests...if someone need a kernel for Android 2.3.4 with sense, pm to him! Thanks to sbryan12144!!!
    Welp I tried again and still getting a bootloop, so I give up, 2 days is enough for me, if anyone wants to PM me a magdlr version to stop the sense reloading I'll see what I can do, I have no intention of releasing any roms, so no need to worry, but explaining the combinations of the sets of egl's I have would be difficult.

Remember we had this problem with kingdom and I figured out the right combo.
    Dasta and I are working on it. We should be releasing it this week.
    [08 Sep][SD/Magldr][BoxmaXMccM S3.5 v2.0][HTC Bliss GB 2.3.4 +Sense3.5 ][K:JW 2.1]

1- Camera & Camcorder & play 720p & youtube FIXED Add Miui Camera for No FC

2- New Tweak Ram & Free More ram (plz Feedback)

3- Add Battery Mod Thx To MccM

4- Fix stuck at HTC problem Thx To MccM
    .................................................. ...............................

- FC Some app in first boot (only) Need Restat for stable

- HTCCamrea.apk FC After shot , I Did not replace it ... Because it is beautiful and the new features ... Miui Camera No FC Good Work ...

- Need More Time For first boot ...

- Bug Read Card for Gallery & Muisk player ... A temporary solution :Go setting/Sd & Phone storage : pres Unmount SD/Mounts

Next v :

Progress For stable Read Card ... & More Speed and BT fix...

BoxmaX
    Yes !

Coolexe DO IT !!!
    :)