• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][DEV] CyanogenMod 7.2 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE] [RC 4 - 16/08/2013]

Development of CM for cooperve, what do you prefeer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
It Works But Data Connection Bar Won't Blinks.
Not A Major Problem.
Really?
I created many APNs! None of them work. I tried surfing the net but it didn't work. ( After i added tons of variants of APNs )
I can't get it work! :rolleyes:
I also sent an Internet message to my network operators for a Data Configuration but they said that my device isn't supported ( On 2.3.6 it is ) :confused:

Important to me though!

Does it work for you?

If yes, then please tell me how?

rj_85

Jun 24, 2011
New Delhi
Really?
I created many APNs! None of them work. I tried surfing the net but it didn't work. ( After i added tons of variants of APNs )
I also sent an Internet message to my network operators for a Data Configuration but they said that my device isn't supported ( On 2.3.6 it is ) :confused:

Important to me though!

Does it work for you?

Data connection is working for me. Try reflashing. Make sure you wipe data, cache and then mount all before flashing the rom.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Few observations.

1. The dafult music player tends to skip songs and gives an error stating 'Cannot play xxxx song, unknown format'. Have tried bunch of players, but issue remains.

2. Also, as some people already pointed out, the music player starts to play songs at random.

3. Due to constant FC's of the DSP manager, I had to remove it and this resulted in low playback volume. It seems to sound fine at 80% and over. I have installed beats audio engine, but there is very little difference.

4. There is also a delay in the playback of audio files under 'Sounds' of around 3 secs.

Reactions: wolverinemaister

vipul.rk24

Sep 24, 2012
Mumbai
Really?

Important to me though!

Does it work for you?

Yep
It Won't Blinks But I Can Surf The Internet.....I Am Using It On XXLI1 Firmware.

bijoy91

Jul 15, 2012
Under cyanogenmod settings/performance/untick the 16 bit option ...it enhances the graphics alot and all the games like subway surfer for galaxy y agent dash etc work perfectly nice. i scored a 2 lac :D

Reactions: sega17

sega17

Apr 4, 2013
Data connection is working for me. Try reflashing. Make sure you wipe data, cache and then mount all before flashing the rom.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Few observations.

1. The dafult music player tends to skip songs and gives an error stating 'Cannot play xxxx song, unknown format'. Have tried bunch of players, but issue remains.

2. Also, as some people already pointed out, the music player starts to play songs at random.

3. Due to constant FC's of the DSP manager, I had to remove it and this resulted in low playback volume. It seems to sound fine at 80% and over. I have installed beats audio engine, but there is very little difference.

4. There is also a delay in the playback of audio files under 'Sounds' of around 3 secs.
I got same bugs as mentioned and more like fc on camera and also while receiving calls receiver app fc..then I have to reboot..........can anyone give working solution to specialy for sound bug as mentioned in quated post ;as I suppose it is releted to dsp app or music app and libs? May be!! I really wanna stay on cm:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

vishalkashi777

Jan 20, 2013
Well intalled it on my friends's phone he installed subway surfer miami :eek: and it installed but it force closes and also other games are installed but force closes any solution for this he installed this rom in xxl3 or something but its 3...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

vishalkashi777

Jan 20, 2013
Subway surfers miami tried installing it on stock but it shows not installed no luck and no tried installing it on cm7 and it installed but FC

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

SREEHARI.NAIR

Dec 29, 2012
Thiruvananthapuram
THANKYOU :)

Hi Biel :)

Thank you for making a stable CM7 rom for our Acei :)

By the way u mentioned that u are not using the broadcom libs anymore :) so u should change the name of the thread right?? :)

Looking Forward for further improvements from you :)

Regards :)

P.S: Sorry for my bad english :)

All the Best :)

Reactions: intoxicated.mad
Status
Not open for further replies.