[ROM][DEV] CyanogenMod 7.2 - BroadcomCM [TASSVE] [RC 4 - 09/03/2014]

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
i'm now on cm7.2 RC1 how can i move to RC4 without losing my data ; apps ; ... ? and thanx :fingers-crossed:
This is not possible afaik, as our update-scripts formats data and cache to make sure compatibility with EXT4 filesystem. U can edit this update-script to not format data, then flash it :)

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

Galaxy pop Plus

Feb 26, 2013
This is not possible afaik, as our update-scripts formats data and cache to make sure compatibility with EXT4 filesystem. U can edit this update-script to not format data, then flash it :)

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk
but can i backup my rom now and format system data and cache and did an advanced restor the i restore only data from the backup? :confused:

Galaxy pop Plus

Feb 26, 2013
I can't use gapps after two many attepmts you didn't tell us how to flash it i tried to mount system and flash it but I didn't. Find it and after restoring it from older backup I find that some system files are missing like setup wizard and Google contacts sync ... and I can't download any app"(app)" could not be downloaded due to an :crying: error I tried cache fixer and clean market data but still have the same problem can you tell me the solution please!

ronhyukie07

Nov 28, 2013
Taguig City
2nd partions

can i flash cron mod ext in this rom? because im having a problem in internal memory? pls help :(

Edit: I successfully flash cron mod ext or int2ext+ and it works! :good:
now I'm having 850mb internal memory :)

Last edited:

thebiggboss180

Aug 25, 2013
amman
cash problem in google store it's surely the rom problem not the kernal
cuz i used many kernals with this rom and many roms with same kernals ...same problem onlt for this rom

Gisha 7

Feb 1, 2013
Baltisk
4pda.ru

Attachments

thebiggboss180

Aug 25, 2013
amman
This is a problem with cache.. It seems it is not formatted in EXT4..
I use this fix Market: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2669920&stc=1&d=1396709309
Fix by iHero, 4pda..

i formatted my device again and i think if i do format cash and system and data reapetlly it will fix the problem cuz it's working for me normally for me now and one kernal flashing and 2 cm7 rc4 flashing with a lot of formatting for data .cash.system
and thx for that fixer i will try it when i need

u can know that the google play will work if u didnt see the log error in cwm after finish flashing before restarting the device

Last edited: