I will look at it and give a report to psyke83 as soon as I can, thanks.for the tips. Hopefully I will have some free time next week.
Read/Write SD Card...
Cannot identify backups, SD Card might damage!
1. Recommend to copy GOBackup folder to other SD Card to try again.
2. If it happened after flasing a new ROM, the ROM might deny to Read/Write SD card, can try another ROM.
I'm using "GOBackup Pro" to backup and restore my data but I'm having problems, now, to restore from "Gingerbread" to "CM11". In CM11's side, GOBackup, with superuser privileges, can't restore the data, 'cause the following error message appear:
The path to backup that appear is "/mnt/media_rw/sdcard0/GOBackup/".
Those are the folders' permissions:
drwx------ to media_rw,
drwxrwx--- to sdcard0 and GOBackup folders.
Any idea to solve that??
Cronmod INT2EXT and INT2EXTv2 script worked for me copying 40int2ext script on /system/etc/init.d I'm using a 2gb Micro SD card with 512mb EXT4 partition and no swap partition
Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
What was the need to post the same thing in 2 threads ?
set which permission ? 775? 777 ?
Is the Bug List Still Same?
- Audio routing (Front Speaker and headphones not working)
- Video Recording
Is There Any Change on These 2?
No, in CM11 audio for both front speaker and headphones are working fine. There just seems to have random rerouts for the headphones( it means that when on headphones,it would randomly switch to speakers).
Why the /mnt/media_rw permissions are for user media_rw and group media_rw?
GoBackup Pro use /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0/GoBackup path but it haven't access ...
And, I can't change to 776 with chmod, for example.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
First time installing CyanogenMod 11.0 to your Galaxy Ace i, or coming from another ROM:INSTRUCTIONS
CyanogenMod 11.0 Downloads:DOWNLOADS
Changelog can be found on our gerrit review system (merged changes)CHANGELOG
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.DEAR KANGERS
As of 23/07/2014, all CM11 builds for the bcm21553 series will be switched over to the MTD flash drivers. In order for these packages to work correctly, you must first flash an MTD-compatible recovery (CWM v18.104.22.168 or later only).
How to update to MTD build:
- Perform a full backup using the old recovery (mandatory!)
- Download an MTD-compatible recovery (linked below) and a full CM11 OTA build dated 23/07/2014 (or later).
- Flash the updated recovery, and reboot into the new recovery.
- In the new MTD recovery, perform a data-wipe, and manually format /system (this step is critical in order for your partitions to be properly converted to the mtd/yaffs2 format - don't ignore it!)
- Flash the CM11 package.
- Once you've data-wiped and flashed the initial MTD build, future CM11 updates can be installed normally (delta or full packages, as you desire).
- Older ROMs will no longer be compatible with the MTD recovery and yaffs2-formatted partitions. If you wish to use a stock/modded Gingerbread ROM, CM7 or CM9, you should wait until MTD versions of these ROMs become available.
- If you want to go back to a non-MTD ROM, you must flash an entire stock ROM (CSC+MODEM+PDA) via Odin, or else your partitions will be stuck in MTD format.
Packages for totoro: