[ROM][DEV-ONLY] DHD 2.36.405.5 | Flyer & Doubleshot (Sense3) test leak from 911sniper

Search This thread

liljom

Mar 13, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
Actually there's been almost no hype for the Ace dump. Everyone's orgasming over the doubleshot one instead lol.

I can understand that. We have very smooth and very stable Desire S and Incredible S ports, better that the chinese leak DHD based one. I will test this new leak based ROMs, but I don't think it's a lot smoother, or that any new WWE based is better than iOO's Inc S port

But Sense 3... devs spent many many hours to change the resolution, and now maybe they don't have to spend more time :) IT is something

I can understand that. We have very smooth and very stable Desire S and Incredible S ports, better that the chinese leak DHD based one. I will test this new leak based ROMs, but I don't think it's a lot smoother, or that any new WWE based is better than iOO's Inc S port

But Sense 3... devs spent many many hours to change the resolution, and now maybe they don't have to spend more time :) IT is something

Not really... Doubleshot have espresso skineed sense... It is also not as spectacular as HTC Sensation...

Rexton270

Jun 6, 2007
3rd rock from the sun
ok. so it's 2.3.3 with Sense 2.1 and...
AWESOME!!! Very fast...

Doing restore now, so back soon... Yet downloading MDJ's port as well ....

After restore Quadrant showed 1405,
then restarted and got 1465

Which is surprise for me as the 2.2.1 got over 1700...

Last edited:

zdjaib

Mar 17, 2008
The last Radio

someone who has tested this rom could you tell me what improvements you have with the new radio?

Hiataby

Mar 3, 2009
HTC Europa brings out Gingerbread update for Desire HD. Software number:2.36.405.5

Thats the test ROM over here, strange!

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts