[ROM][Developer] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

bieojack

Aug 6, 2015
Finally we got android Q on miui:fingers-crossed:.. is that safe if I dirty flash 20.1.9 from 9.12.12 with removed all accounts?? Im tired setting up all again:p

Edited:
I did & it work

Last edited:

Vargas2804

Jan 18, 2015
Ibagué
Good morning people, I installed the new version on version 9.12.12, initially I had no problem, on the calls the person on the other side listened to me without any problem, after transmitting content on the smart TV, I received a call and the person on the other side, he doesn't listen to me, I restarted the device but the problem was not fixed, I listen well to the other person, but they don't listen to me. Has anyone else happened? How could I solve it? Thank you.

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
Good morning people, I installed the new version on version 9.12.12, initially I had no problem, on the calls the person on the other side listened to me without any problem, after transmitting content on the smart TV, I received a call and the person on the other side, he doesn't listen to me, I restarted the device but the problem was not fixed, I listen well to the other person, but they don't listen to me. Has anyone else happened? How could I solve it? Thank you.
1. This is first beta android 10 miui for lavender... so will take some time to become stable.
2. For mic bug from xiaomi.eu forum:
"If for someone mic doesn't work, disable Voice Match."
"Google App - Settings - Voice Input - Voice Match --> deactivate Voice match"

Reactions: Vargas2804
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone