• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Developer] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

vmmore

May 3, 2013
pune
---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I'm not getting grouped notification messages in the SMS app. Is the app different from the stable one which has this functionality to group otp related and other notification messages?

Group notification feature is available region wise..
Its available in INDIA region..
And this rom doesn't contain INDIA region..so no chance bro..

Last edited:
Reactions: sidS6 and sujju

Pumpino

Aug 16, 2012
Melbourne
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Realme 7 Pro
I just flashed .eu and Magisk on my RN7P. Magisk Manager reports that Magisk is installed.

However, whenever an app such as Titanium Backup starts and attempts to get root access, the app hangs for a few minutes and then a message appears saying that Titanium Backup was denied superuser rights.

I recall having this issue on a previous Xiaomi (maybe my F1), but I can't remember how I solved it. Any ideas?

chaitanya.v

Feb 1, 2017
I just flashed .eu and Magisk on my RN7P. Magisk Manager reports that Magisk is installed.

However, whenever an app such as Titanium Backup starts and attempts to get root access, the app hangs for a few minutes and then a message appears saying that Titanium Backup was denied superuser rights.

I recall having this issue on a previous Xiaomi (maybe my F1), but I can't remember how I solved it. Any ideas?

use magisk 20, or magisk 19.4. i faced same issues with 20.1.

Reactions: Pumpino

hackermssharma

Nov 13, 2017
laxmangarh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
I was also looking through the settings, but didn't find. Looks like it's not available.

By the way, any updates in pipeline?
Sadly our violet is taged delayed on eu website they are probably testing android 10 on it or may be there will no further updates for this device from eu. ? Have to go back on miui globel

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

Mar 16, 2014
@ Nizhny Tagil

I am on PE with aosp recovery. Can you help with installation steps? I need to confirm as many user tried to switch to other ROM and stuck in bootloop.

Help would be much appreciable. And would be helpful to other new users!!

WallyWest

May 15, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 10i
@ Nizhny Tagil

I am on PE with aosp recovery. Can you help with installation steps? I need to confirm as many user tried to switch to other ROM and stuck in bootloop.

Help would be much appreciable. And would be helpful to other new users!!

Flash PTWRP via fastboot and just wipe dalvik, system, data, cache and vendor then also format data and just flash the ROM

Daredevil. 07

Feb 24, 2017
I flashed 20.3.5 and it kinda messed up my locks..i mean password is working great with screen lock but not for setting up fingerprint or face unlock...or in any settings...any help?

Top Liked Posts