- Apr 9, 2010
Dirty Unicorns is an AOSP based project built to enhance the stock Android experience.
Our focus has been and is always to contribute back to the community. That is ultimately why we do what we do.
We DO NOT accept, nor ask, for donations. We do not believe in that. Everything that is necessary to keep this project going comes out of our own pocket. This includes, but is not limited to; Devices, Gerrit, our websites and services, etc.. The only thing that we ask in return is that you have patience, search the thread for answers prior to posting, read diligently, and try to enjoy the process with us!
If you have a device that uses TWRP
- Verify that you're using the latest version of TWRP
- Perform a FULL WIPE: (A full wipe is when you wipe system/data/cache/dalvik)
- Flash the latest version of this ROM
- Reboot and ENJOY!
If you have a device that does not use TWRP
- Download boot.img and ROM zip from DU server
- Reboot into bootloader and flash the boot.img
fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
- Reboot to recovery
- Go to recovery select factory reset
- Select Apply update from ADB to flash the zip
adb sideload nameofbuild.zip
- Reboot and ENJOY!
If you're just updating DU on a device without TWRP
- Download ROM zip from DU server
- Reboot into recovery and select Apply update from ADB to flash the zip
- Reboot system now and ENJOY!
**All bugs and feature requests must be reported to JIRA**
**If you use Xposed, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
**If you use another kernel, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
**If you fail to follow these instructions, please don't bother reporting any bugs**
Build(s) - Lavender
ROM Source - https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns
Gerrit - http://gerrit.dirtyunicorns.com
Crowdin (translations) - https://crowdin.net/project/dirtyunicorns
JIRA (Bug Reporting / Feature Requests) - http://jira.dirtyunicorns.com/
Telegram - https://t.me/dirtyunicorns / https://t.me/DirtyUnicornsSupport
Dirty Unicorns, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Source Code: https://github.com/DirtyUnicorns
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 14.7
Stable Release Date: 2020-09-13
Last Updated 2020-09-13