[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 {Hammerhead} (09/09/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Meloche

Jul 5, 2014
Need help

I've been using DU for years now on multiple devices but I'm running into an issue. After I wipe and install rom then go to boot up, the boot up just doesn't end. it shows the animation just fine but it just sits their rotating forever and never gets to setup screen. It's been doing this for 20+mins. I wiped cache again, try rebooting but I get the same result. It's like the spinning wheel of death :( Anyone have any suggestions?

NYCHitman1

Recognized Developer
Apr 9, 2010
New York
I've been using DU for years now on multiple devices but I'm running into an issue. After I wipe and install rom then go to boot up, the boot up just doesn't end. it shows the animation just fine but it just sits their rotating forever and never gets to setup screen. It's been doing this for 20+mins. I wiped cache again, try rebooting but I get the same result. It's like the spinning wheel of death :( Anyone have any suggestions?
This has only happened to those that are using MultiROM. If that is the case, contact whomever the developer of MultiROM is.

Reactions: ikslawlok

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
Great to finally find DU among the LP options. Sorry but I couldn't find a features' list: is there a lockscreen shortcuts option? Very handy feature, greatly missed from KK

Sent from my Xperia Tablet Z LTE using XDA Free mobile app

NYCHitman1

Recognized Developer
Apr 9, 2010
New York
Great to finally find DU among the LP options. Sorry but I couldn't find a features' list: is there a lockscreen shortcuts option? Very handy feature, greatly missed from KK

Sent from my Xperia Tablet Z LTE using XDA Free mobile app
Not yet. As this is our initial Lollipop official release - there is still plenty to come down the road.

NolenUmar

Jan 19, 2013
Best battery life I've gotten so far on a full charge

Dirty Unicorns + Elemental Kernel (all default settings) + excessive over use and abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.