[ROM][Discontinued][10.0][Gemini] Pixel Experience [NORMAL/PLUS][AOSP][r41][23/12/2020]

Search This thread

Koshal_meena

Nov 11, 2019
I want to suggest few improvements
1. All gestures should be available and there should be option to turn off capacitive touch buttons
2. When an app is running and you if you press recents button then there is just a blank screen and if you do this same with gestures the recents menu works fine, this can be fixed.
3. Keyboard is shifted upwards which might be annoying in typing.
4. Some small but really handy feature are not the from pie plus edition which improves experience very much such as screen recorder, three finger swipe for screenshot, can't turn off screenshot sound, no internet sirf meter and several other small features.

Also if the assistant 2.0 is added(being greedy) it would be icing on the top and hands down it'll the best ROM for mi5 made.

jiunks

Apr 10, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
For the keyboard upwards, try to turn off the gestures. Then the keyboard will be back to standard position again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-101024.png
    Screenshot_20191112-101024.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 745

odin_bi

Jan 1, 2013
rom是不错的,刷了下,各方面都很ok。但是对国人有个很麻烦的事情,就是刷机之后,需要连google服务器验证,不然不能下一步,但是国内是不能访问谷歌的。
我的解决方案是在路由器上搭了了个vpn,然后,手机连上路由就可以正常通过验证,使用了。

还有个问题,手势方面,左右边往中间滑,来返回,基本没用。这点跟miui相比,差的很多。

当然,作为备机来说,这个rom还是很不错的。

Reactions: lipaopao000

rammurtimeena

Dec 30, 2015
Panjim
I want to suggest few improvements
1. All gestures should be available and there should be option to turn off capacitive touch buttons
2. When an app is running and you if you press recents button then there is just a blank screen and if you do this same with gestures the recents menu works fine, this can be fixed.
3. Keyboard is shifted upwards which might be annoying in typing.
4. Some small but really handy feature are not the from pie plus edition which improves experience very much such as screen recorder, three finger swipe for screenshot, can't turn off screenshot sound, no internet sirf meter and several other small features.

Also if the assistant 2.0 is added(being greedy) it would be icing on the top and hands down it'll the best ROM for mi5 made.

point no2.... recent apps disappear if you have enabled Gesture and using hardware capacitive button to see recents.. otherwise if u use only button it works.

Pie plus features only ROM developer i.e Henrique may add in future.

abdulrahman.naveed

Feb 24, 2015
dubai
pixel experience 10.0 20191111-1421-official

pixel experience 10.0 20191111-1421-official
Thanks for latest update

every thing works fine but magiks is not installing and antutu benchmark crashes

i tried to install magiks it boot loops to mi logo
it

serghio9

Oct 13, 2019
Zamosc
I have a problem with wifi and this is the second rom earlier on los16 now here, when the phone is asleep, Wi-Fi disconnects, because after waking up there is no Wi-Fi badge, it is available after 2-3 seconds and then notifications come. When I installed xiaomi.eu 10/10/19 everything was fine. Can anyone help?
I installed so
1. Format / system, / data and / cache
2. Firmware (MI5Global_V10.2.2.0.OAAMIXM)
3. Pixel Experience

Cyga

Mar 13, 2012
home button doesnt work when screen is off

Also can not use long press to open google asistance. Same on screen off, only fingerprint unlock works, but i want check clock without unlocking phone, using gloves ;p Anyway fantastic ROM, very fast and lag free.
I have problem with gcam after taking photo it is rendering HDR forever. Can not save photo with HDR on. I saw reported issue with gcam hdr. Is it same issue?

Last edited:

yoghibawono

Jan 11, 2016
Batery drain...

Your messy chart is prolly due to charging & recharging. Mine is great.

also dear @Jonas Cardoso;
Kcal default feature like live display would be great. My LGD unit has serious ghosting problem and I must use KA which not usually work on boot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114-135539.png
    Screenshot_20191114-135539.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode