[ROM][Discontinued][10.0][Gemini] Pixel Experience [NORMAL/PLUS][AOSP][r41][23/12/2020]

Search This thread

Daaaaaax

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, what about battery life? I have still MIUI xiaomi.eu with 8 android and want something change in my life XD
Should I load this ROM? Is any tutorial?

lucvspereira

Jun 11, 2020
I'm having a little problem with the WiFi connection. It keeps cutting the connection everytime I turn off the screen. It has to connect everytime I turn the screen on.
Also the battery life is poor.

Enviado de meu Mi 5 usando o Tapatalk

N I C K

Jan 3, 2013
Secure nfc ?

Have anyone tried using HCE wallet NFC ?
I can't seem to get mine working .. cant top up electronic cards on this rom, it works before on miui.
Thx for the ROM btw, it's smooth and stable besides the NFC issues

tursusuyu12

Jun 26, 2020
are there differences roms that pe or pe+? if it yes which? I have installed pe gemini (android 10 based), in my opinion pe experience is so cool, everything is stable. I dont have any problem. however we might not use android auto in turkey. when i install that android auto with apkmirror that is no work. after I using pixel exp rom that is more stable . thx.

and my opinion

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

The ROM is working fine for me, but the battery life is really poor. I'm barely getting 2 hours SoT.

Sent from my Mi 5 using Tapatalk

ım sorry about that your battery might be dead.

tursusuyu12

Jun 26, 2020
Could I relock the bootloader having this room installed?

As far as I know, NFC payment framework doesn't work with a unlocked bootloader... Thanks!

no, if you use rom that 'non mıuı-another' you shouldnt relock bootloader, so your phone may brick.
as far as ı know, nfc payment works when you closed that developer settings.

utalpt

Apr 5, 2009
Lisbon
Thanks for maintaining this rom, have nothing to complain about it. Running Android 10 and recent securing patches on this device is awesome!

Not my main phone, using mi5 without SIM cards, WiFi always on and using as a backup for a game.

With new battery I'm getting a couple of days on, charged 39h ago and still have juice for more 2 days if keeping it idle[emoji3577][emoji106] IMG_20200712_145808.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone