The ROM is working fine for me, but the battery life is really poor. I'm barely getting 2 hours SoT.
Sent from my Mi 5 using Tapatalk
Could I relock the bootloader having this room installed?
As far as I know, NFC payment framework doesn't work with a unlocked bootloader... Thanks!
no, if you use rom that 'non mıuı-another' you shouldnt relock bootloader, so your phone may brick.
as far as ı know, nfc payment works when you closed that developer settings.
Hi @Jonas Cardoso, many thanks for the latest update.
Here's a personal review:
- Very good out of the box performance. In latest release I was able to reach over 184k points on Antutu! (almost 10k points more than on Havoc 3, for comparison). Also, no noticeable lags during daily usage.
- I can confirm HW Crypto is working properly on latest ROM
- Overall stability with Android Q.
Now the issues I've found so far:
- Double tap to wake not working (at least in my case).
- Some battery drain issues (it happens randomly, and when it occurs, typically lose about 12-15% for a 7/8h "idle" time). On normal usage, somewhat worst than Havoc 3 (60 to 65% battery usage vs about 50%, for same type of usage). Maybe is that related to kernel settings / EAS vs HMP?
- Faced some locks when using gcam. If trying to photo in "burst", or photos sequentially, phone sometimes locks completely and needed to reset phone (10 sec power button).
Don't know if already aware of, but latest gcam 7.2 port from Urnyx05 fixes green selfie camera issue for Mi 5 devices. Also, it seems somewhat faster to take photos than current ROM gcam.
BR, and a Happy New Year!