[ROM][Discontinued][10.0][Scorpio] Pixel Experience [NORMAL/PLUS][AOSP][r41][23/12/2020]

Search This thread

mrkoernchen

Dec 22, 2016
I only notice that the sound quality of the speakers is a little bit flat, like on all the custom Roms so far. I would also like to see some more MIUI features ported to the PE ROM, like the MIUI Equalizer or Headphone Profiles, for examples.

Gianluk99

Jul 24, 2016
Italy
I only notice that the sound quality of the speakers is a little bit flat, like on all the custom Roms so far. I would also like to see some more MIUI features ported to the PE ROM, like the MIUI Equalizer or Headphone Profiles, for examples.
You'll better go back on MIUI if you want those specific features xD PE is based on AOSP which means you'll get the most stripped down and basic android experience so far, mixed up with some Pixel flavor. Anyway if you want more power on to your speaker and headphones you can download Viper FX Audio and Ainur Sauron, you can find both of them on Magisk. :D

Reactions: mrkoernchen

mrkoernchen

Dec 22, 2016
You'll better go back on MIUI if you want those specific features xD PE is based on AOSP which means you'll get the most stripped down and basic android experience so far, mixed up with some Pixel flavor. Anyway if you want more power on to your speaker and headphones you can download Viper FX Audio and Ainur Sauron, you can find both of them on Magisk. :D

Yes, I know that. :) I only mentioned it because there already are some MIUI Features present in the PE ROM and the ones I mentioned are present in the latest official PE ROMs for some Redmi Phones, like the Redmi Note 4X for example.

BomjNarik

Apr 1, 2018
Hello.
I used
1) TWRP 3.3.1-0
2) Magisk: Magisk-v20.3.zip ->install via TWRP and boot device
3) Manager: MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk

After install ViPER4FX apk version 2.7.1.0 and install module/plugin via ViPER4FX device can't boot properly.
Device is rebooting to fastboot constantly =\

Last edited:

BomjNarik

Apr 1, 2018
Hello.
After install ViPER4FX apk version 2.7.1.0 and install module/plugin via ViPER4FX device can't boot properly.
Device is rebooting to fastboot constantly =\

I found decision for this.
Install firmware and magisk -> create backup in TWRP
Launch Magisk -> downloads-> install next:
1) Audio Modification Library -> don't reboot device
2) ViPER4AndroidFX -> don't reboot device
Launch ViperFX (you can see that audio drivers already installed)

You can reboot device and all should work fine.

jack1969

Dec 20, 2009
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Reactions: Mahz4130

Mahz4130

May 8, 2014
Hello. I installed this camera:
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.7.190716.1800.apk
with the suggested config.
In my opinion, it's more stable.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Have you tried to clean cache of the app?
Thank you so much

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Hello. I installed this camera:
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.7.190716.1800.apk
with the suggested config.
In my opinion, it's more stable.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Have you tried to clean cache of the app?
Link to suggested config?

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Thank you so much

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Link to suggested config?
How do you find the battery calibration in this rom?
My battery stat is acting weird. Sometimes never dropping and then sometimes dropping unusually high like from 20% to 6%.

Mahz4130

May 8, 2014
:rolleyes: :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-200404.png
    Screenshot_20200130-200404.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 449

tremmere

Aug 29, 2012
São Paulo
Gcam ou HyperCam

Report bugs with logs that maybe this could become official

Tentei instalar alguma camera diferente e o mesmo não deixava, acabava por não permitir, a camera que vem nele acehi um pouco limitada e apresentando fechamentos inesperados, sou usuario de Mi Note, caso queria pode mandar informações para possa testar suas compilações da Rom, posso testar para ti e relatar Bugs.
Vlw amigo, abraço!:good:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Report bugs with logs that maybe this could become official

Não consegui instalar Gcam ou Hypercam com funcionamento correto, a camera stock apresenta fechamentos aleatótios.

strumbol

Jan 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you... Does this ROM perform better or worse than the current LineageOS ROM? I'm refering to battery life and latency.

I don't like Google's stuff but if it performs better I could make an exception...
As a user of both ROMs I can say this PE is better, especially in battery life. Cam doesn't work properly, but I've installed OpenCamera and it works fine.
In addition, you cannot configure the notification LED, only in the applications that allow it like Telegram, WhatsApp, etc.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: chemha

Homeye

Nov 19, 2015
As a user of both ROMs I can say this PE is better, especially in battery life. Cam doesn't work properly, but I've installed OpenCamera and it works fine.
In addition, you cannot configure the notification LED, only in the applications that allow it like Telegram, WhatsApp, etc.

What do you mean about not working properly?

Btw: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-urnyx05/
The android 9 version apk-s worked with the unofficial lineage pie rom, check out the new 10 apk.

strumbol

Jan 26, 2017
What do you mean about not working properly?

Btw: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-urnyx05/

The android 9 version apk-s worked with the unofficial lineage pie rom, check out the new 10 apk.
For example in my device with native app video don't work. Camera app fails and closes abruptly.
I've already tried that app and its config, but I get the same behaviour.
I stay with Open Camera because it works without errors.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone