• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][whyred] Pixel Experience Plus[2020/11/08]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 10966881

Offline charging is bugged in latest update. It was fine on 05/10 build

lsoss

May 24, 2018
HI,thank you!!!Will be normal non-plus version available to download?

Last edited:

Qvlayndar01

May 21, 2017
November security patch, Sir @ud4?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201109-012028077.jpg
    Screenshot_20201109-012028077.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 233

dkmatsar

Aug 12, 2008
This from is super fine! I m only having problems with Gcam new versions in selfie cam. It freezes one second after I change from the back camera. Any idea?

kurakkent

Oct 4, 2020
i use googleplay music, whe i restart my phone my songs from sdcard is all gone, only internal music is onlist.

snyfear

Sep 6, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hi UD4,
I am a new user of your rom since yesterday and I find it very good.
Smoot, stable, ... Really good job.
Gcam is displayed almost instantly when I had to wait almost 30 seconds in miui 11.

For the moment the only issue I found is I can't install Netflix anymore.
Device not supported in Google Play Netflix page, and if I restore my previous Netflix backup it says a component is missing and ask me to resinstall from Google Play. Anyway it's not a big price to pay.
EDIT: same issue with with this other app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.yuka.android

Please continue to maintain this nice Rom! I dream for a OTA update support and an 11 rom version now ?

Last edited:

snyfear

Sep 6, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hi UD4,
I am a new user of your rom since yesterday and I find it very good.
Smoot, stable, ... Really good job.
Gcam is displayed almost instantly when I had to wait almost 30 seconds in miui 11.

For the moment the only issue I found is I can't install Netflix anymore.
Device not supported in Google Play Netflix page, and if I restore my previous Netflix backup it says a component is missing and ask me to resinstall from Google Play. Anyway it's not a big price to pay.
EDIT: same issue with with this other app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.yuka.android

Please continue to maintain this nice Rom! I dream for a OTA update support and an 11 rom version now

I solved the problem by enabling magisk hide and Netflix hide but that was not enough.
I also had to generate a new fingerprint for safety net thanks to a "props" command into terminal and configure a fingerprint corresponding to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 9.
All apps installing now normally.

Your rom is now perfect for me.

temp0000

Aug 13, 2020
Great work

Please make it official build. Great work man. Want to daily update of whyed.:laugh: