• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][11.0] Evervolv for the OnePlus3/3T

Search This thread

elginsk8r

Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom that has roots dating back to 2011 with the Google Nexus One. Since then it has served as an open door for people of all kinds to contribute and experiment. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors. Over the years we shaped the rom to very minimal rom that is built to provide a stable OS that offers some of the basic features that fit the feel of AOSP. We aim to retain that feel and keep our name usage to a minimum, let AOSP shine in all it's glory. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off the latest tag for Android 11

Features:
  • AOSP ThemePicker
  • AOSP Privacy controls
  • Extended PowerMenu
  • Battery icon shapes
  • Network Traffic icon
  • Volume button music control
  • Volume panel location toggle
  • Adaptive Playback
  • Three finger Swipe to Screenshot
  • Key rebinding
  • Alert Slider support
  • LiveDisplay
  • Touchscreen gestures
  • Performance profiles

Bug Reporting:
Please provide the following info:
If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
Please use PasteBin to post your logs. Please be a specific as possible to reproduce issues, it helps speed up the fix.

Downloads:
Available downloads
Previous builds

Source:
Evervolv Github
Branch: r-11..0

Changelog:
Nightly changelogs are available on download page (EVUpdater too!)
or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit

Donations:
If you wish to donate please do so here (Paypal)

Do not contact me outside of XDA. XDA is the only place for Evervolv related questions. Any other method of contact will be ignored.

Last edited:

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
I think feature list is from pre CM10 era or something. Haven't heard the name CM theme manager or CWM in a long time. Feeling nostalgic though.

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
yeah it is, i have yet to sit down and update our feature list properly
Thanks. Some screenshot added to op would be a great presentation also, out of curiosity, have you guys added patches to support FDE on Oreo encrypted roms? Almost all new pie roms for OP3 face this issue so just wanted to give you a headsup

elginsk8r

out of curiosity, have you guys added patches to support FDE on Oreo encrypted roms? Almost all new pie roms for OP3 face this issue so just wanted to give you a headsup
fde is supported.

Thanks. Some screenshot added to op would be a great presentation
i'm not out for a popularity contest, although i should find some time to update our website (eg Jellybean feature base old, hahahahaha)

G

GuestK00264

Evervolv is completely new for me although it seems its history is going back to even 2013..... I only see one build at androidfilehost at the moment and website also not very up to date either.
Therefore my question; what can we expect?
Do we get daily, weekly, monthly updates and what are the key benefits of Evervolv?
Nice to see that op3 is still not forgotten btw, still a beast ;):good:

elginsk8r

Reminds me of the evo 4g days with prelude drew :). The nostalgia
Ah those were the days, me and my trusty myTouch4G...when the source code was simpler (and smaller, lol)

Evervolv is completely new for me although it seems its history is going back to even 2013
Been around since gingerbread, aka old as dirt

What are the key benefits of Evervolv?
Ummm.... (*scratches head), I build this for my devices to use weekly, I'm not trying to buff this up to make it stand out. I do this for fun, adding features I find useful. Take it for a spin if you want to find the benefits. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

pcesar.cercal

Nov 17, 2014
Coimbra
LOS? AOSP?

For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom aimed at Snapdragon powered devices. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.

If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off 9.0 (Pie)

Features:
  • Extended PowerMenu
  • Battery %
  • Battery icon shapes
  • Lineage Styles
  • Key rebinding
  • Expanded desktop

Bug Reporting:
If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
Please use EVPaste to post your logs.

Downloads:
Available downloads

Source:
Evervolv Github
Branch: p-9..0

Changelog:

Donations:
Os. LOS bases or AOSP pure?

pijas82

Aug 28, 2013
Gaia/Porto
???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190423-200456.png
    Screenshot_20190423-200456.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 1,289

legendavey

Apr 11, 2016
Thanks for this excellent ROM, @elginsk8r! :)

Would you consider adding support for passing Safetynet out of the box (without stuff like Magisk) in the future? I believe it has something to do with the kernel reporting the bootloader as unlocked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom that has roots dating back to 2011 with the Google Nexus One. Since then it has served as an open door for people of all kinds to contribute and experiment. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors. Over the years we shaped the rom to very minimal rom that is built to provide a stable OS that offers some of the basic features that fit the feel of AOSP. We aim to retain that feel and keep our name usage to a minimum, let AOSP shine in all it's glory. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off the latest tag for Android 11

Features:
    • AOSP ThemePicker
    • AOSP Privacy controls
    • Extended PowerMenu
    • Battery icon shapes
    • Network Traffic icon
    • Volume panel location toggle
    • Adaptive Playback
    • Three finger Swipe to Screenshot
    • Key rebinding
    • Alert Slider support
    • LiveDisplay
    • Touchscreen gestures
    • Performance profiles

Bug Reporting:
    Please use PasteBin to post your logs. Please be a specific as possible to reproduce issues, it helps speed up the fix.

Downloads:
    Available downloads
    Previous builds

Source:
    Evervolv Github
    Branch: r-11..0

Changelog:

Donations:

Do not contact me outside of XDA. XDA is the only place for Evervolv related questions. Any other method of contact will be ignored.
    Can we see screenshot /video?
    Thanks I want to test it
    You want screen shots, you can flash the ROM and take them. Its an aosp ROM (they all look the same).
    yeah it is, i have yet to sit down and update our feature list properly
    Reminds me of the evo 4g days with prelude drew :). The nostalgia
    Ah those were the days, me and my trusty myTouch4G...when the source code was simpler (and smaller, lol)

Evervolv is completely new for me although it seems its history is going back to even 2013
    Been around since gingerbread, aka old as dirt

What are the key benefits of Evervolv?
    Ummm.... (*scratches head), I build this for my devices to use weekly, I'm not trying to buff this up to make it stand out. I do this for fun, adding features I find useful. Take it for a spin if you want to find the benefits. :D
    My build box is acting up so I'm stuck building locally and uploading elsewhere