• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][11] Havoc-OS 4.x [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

Search This thread

Nokiotto

Mar 21, 2018
Catania
I use 22 flashed via TWRP.
As my 910F is already on Havoc4.2 I can't say anything to the battery problem. I take battery out instead of turning off anyway but it's only a backup device.

I use 22 flashed via TWRP.
As my 910F is already on Havoc4.2 I can't say anything to the battery problem. I take battery out instead of turning off anyway but it's only a backup device.
Retried, if I install magisk with the phone off when I put it to charge it freezes ... and I have to remove the battery to get it started again. Done cleaning but nothing. A stable rom that does not have these problems? Thank you.

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018
I would just like to thanks the OP and his team on this terrific ROM! I successfully loaded several different roms onto my Verizon Note 4 N910v including: Lineage, Crdroid and 2 versions of Havoc. I settled on this version of Havoc 3.12 due to the fact that i could find Open Micro Gapps for Android 10. I am so glad I did. This rom is smooth, looks crisp and so far I have found no glitches. The Lineage 17.1 looks faded out with high contrast and this looks more like my Pixel 3XL with fine lines, great color and more traditional icons. Thanks again for this.... I love it so far!
(y)(y)

syn1989

Jan 15, 2021
This is seriously the best custom ROM I've installed, and I've installed countless.

The only issue I've noticed is the Bluetooth and WiFi disconnecting once in awhile and the Home button doesn't wake the screen from sleep. Also the fingerprint doesn't work after the phone sleeps through the night, but this isn't that much of a problem.

Anyways, I've also installed AdAway (I had to use Systemless Hosts under the Magisk Settings in order to get this to work) and Vanced Youtube.

As for Gapps, I used MindTheGApps for this version (Android 11) and overall the performance is beyond excellent. It also appears to utilize Fast Charging and battery lasts a good 6-10 hours of moderate usage (mostly music with bluetooth and wifi all day).

Amazing ROM though! Easily my #1 and is definitely a keeper, you guys rock!

Edit: Ok, I found the first major issue: after enabling HDR in the camera, it broke it. The camera no longer opens, it repeats "Camera Error, Can't Connect to the camera".
I deleted data & cache, error persists.

Last edited:

SantaPola

Apr 6, 2017
This is seriously the best custom ROM I've installed, and I've installed countless.

The only issue I've noticed is the Bluetooth and WiFi disconnecting once in awhile and the Home button doesn't wake the screen from sleep. Also the fingerprint doesn't work after the phone sleeps through the night, but this isn't that much of a problem.

Anyways, I've also installed AdAway (I had to use Systemless Hosts under the Magisk Settings in order to get this to work) and Vanced Youtube.

As for Gapps, I used MindTheGApps for this version (Android 11) and overall the performance is beyond excellent. It also appears to utilize Fast Charging and battery lasts a good 6-10 hours of moderate usage (mostly music with bluetooth and wifi all day).

Amazing ROM though! Easily my #1 and is definitely a keeper, you guys rock!

Edit: Ok, I found the first major issue: after enabling HDR in the camera, it broke it. The camera no longer opens, it repeats "Camera Error, Can't Connect to the camera".
I deleted data & cache, error persists.

Hola, pasa lo mismo en el linaje, debes ingresar a la cámara y quitar el modo HDR y volverá a funcionar ... al menos para mí en el linaje corrí el problema ... no sé si reinicio más tarde, el caso es que HDR no funciona

Translation: Hello, the same thing happens in the lineage, you must enter the camera and remove the HDR mode and it will work again ... at least for me in the lineage I ran the problem ... I don't know if I restart later, the fact is that HDR not working

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Labamba86

HDpro

Aug 30, 2020
Hi guys,
I am running HavocOS 4.3 on my SM-N910F and there is something I don't understand about fingerprint authentication.
Problem is I can unlock my smartphone with fingerprint, this is OK, but no way to use it to unlock apps (e.g. Signal). It behaves like the feature is not available on the device. I have tried different things with no success :
  1. full wipe installation without any Gapps
  2. full wipe installation with OpenGapps
  3. full wipe installation with MindTheGapps
Any idea how to fix it ?

mikaj2

Jul 31, 2021
have no sim card error after flashing this the previous havocos was working fine till i upgraded i had to switch to lineageos until it gets fixed :( sm-n910v verizon version.

Sam7100

Mar 21, 2019
Ho provato non so quante Rom per il mio SM N910F.... tutte eliminate dopo un quarto d'ora, perchè piene di bug. Ho voluto dare fiducia anche a questa e ho fatto bene. Ormai è su da una settimana... nessun bug, forse perchè non ho installato Magisk e non ho fatto il root.
L'unico difetto che ho trovato è stato con google maps... la freccia del navigatore non indica il tragitto che sta percorrendo, risulta come stare fermi... ma forse è un problema dell'applicazione. Rimango però sempre deluso dallo stile... sarebbe bello rimanere sullo stile originale almeno della tendina... ma funziona bene. grazie;)

Translated by GT:
I tried I don't know how many Roms for my SM N910F .... all deleted after a quarter of an hour, because full of bugs. I wanted to trust this one too and I did well. It's been up for a week now ... no bugs, maybe because I didn't install Magisk and I didn't root.
The only flaw I found was with google maps ... the navigator's arrow does not indicate the route he is traveling on, it looks like standing still ... but maybe it's an application problem. But I am always disappointed with the style ... it would be nice to stay on the original style at least of the curtain ... but it works well. Thank you;)

Sam7100

Mar 21, 2019
Ho provato non così quante Rom per il mio SM N910F.... tutte eliminano dopo un quarto d'ora, perchè piene di bug. Ho voluto osare fiducia anche a questa e ho fatto bene. Ormai è su da una settimana... nessun bug, forse perchè non ho installato Magisk e non ho fatto il root.
L'unico difetto che ho trovato è stato con google maps... la freccia del navigatore non indica il tragitto che sta percorrendo, risulta come stare fermi... ma forse è un problema dell'applicazione. Rimango però sempre deluso dallo stile... sarebbe bello rimanere sullo stile originale almeno della tendina... ma funziona bene. grazie;)

Tradotto da GT:
Ho provato non so quante Rom per il mio SM N910F....tutte cancellate dopo un quarto d'ora, perché piene di bug. Volevo fidarmi anche di questo e ho fatto bene. È attivo da una settimana ormai... nessun bug, forse perché non ho installato Magisk e non ho fatto il root.
L'unico difetto che ho riscontrato è stato con google maps... la freccia del navigatore non indica il percorso su cui sta viaggiando, sembra fermo... ma forse è un problema di applicazione. Ma rimango sempre deluso dallo stile... sarebbe bello restare sullo stile originale almeno del sipario... ma funziona bene. Grazie;)
Scusate per gli errori.. ma c'è qualcosa che cambia le parole

Sam7100

Mar 21, 2019
Niente. Ho rimosso anche questa Rom... perché la connessione dati veniva spesso disconnessa e dovevo spegnere e riavviare ogni volta

Translated by GT: Nothing. I also removed this Rom ... because the data connection was often disconnected and I had to shut down and restart every time

Last edited by a moderator:

lgpsony

Apr 3, 2020
I made a try in the version of Havoc-OS-v4.6-20210727-trlteduos-Unofficial, The status bar always appear "no data", it could not find the Sim card. pls check., my phone is N9100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
    SKULSHADY (Anushek Prasal)

DevOPS & Scaling:
    Irongfly (Sukeerat Singh Goindi)

Support Team:
    theo.j22 (Tushar Jain)

Donate.png

If you like my work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.

Links.png

SM-N910F/G/P/R4/T/T3/V/W8: trlte
    SM-N9100ZC/ZH/6W/9W: trlteduos
    SM-N915F/G/P/R4/T/W8: tblte
    About Us: https://havoc-os.com
    Recovery: https://twrp.me
    Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
    Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
    Code Review: https://review.havoc-os.com

Installation.png

1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
    3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.

Credits.png

LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
    Crdroid (https://github.com/crdroidandroid)
    Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
    And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Havoc-OS 4.x, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    ripee, ghostwheel, logosA, khalvat, afaneh92, ananjaser1211, tripLr
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Marshmallow for your variant.

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 11
    Stable Release Date: 2021-07-27

Created 2020-06-07
    Last Updated 2021-07-27​
    Reserved

Bugs

- 5GHz hotspot gives an error message when attempting to turn it on.
    - If NFC is turned off when the phone is booted up, the NFC toggle will freeze in the "off" position and remain off until the phone is rebooted. If NFC is turned on when the phone is booted up, the NFC toggle will function properly to turn NFC both on and off. However, if NFC is turned off and the phone is rebooted, this bug will reappear.
    - The 2nd SIM slot does not work in any trlteduos variant.
    - VoLTE is not supported, and will not be supported for the foreseeable future.
    - You tell us!​
    New builds running now, as per feedback regarding problems with media playback in a couple apps. Havoc has merged some stuff that may be related to this, since the last builds only a couple days ago.
    For some reason I ain't able to Download. It's Says I have exceeded download quota.
    Can someone upload the latest to 'MediaFire" thx

If i had a dollar for everytime some posted about the google download quota.....

Fix (requires a google account):

1) Make sure youre signe dnto your google account
    2) Select ROM file
    3) Make copy
    5) Download copy

In more depth:

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/04/14/fix-google-drive-sorry-you-cant-view-or-download-this-file-error/

Not A ROM issue folks.....
    For some reason I ain't able to Download. It's Says I have exceeded download quota.
    Can someone upload the latest to 'MediaFire" thx

Either log into your google account, or add the folder for your variant to your own account and all future builds will appear in it without using up your account's space.

This is how Google Drive functions, nothing to do with the rom, XDA, or user error on my part or yours. The reason why I use Google Drive is because it is relatively easy to automate the upload process in my build scripts, and premium storage is quite cheap. Not to mention that, having added the variant folder to your account, you can very easily see new builds right in the app on your phone and download them as if they were OTA updates.