Thanks. I guess it can't be disabled. Another feature.Pixel binning has been a fixture in smartphone photography for years now, but what is it and why is it so important? Find out here.www.androidauthority.com
I recommend you TWRP-3.6.2-12.1 (built on 2022-06-21) from Jabiyeff:
First time to try custom roms, do i have to do both clean and dirty roms? and what about safety net? does it support it?Evolution X 6.6 for the Redmi Note 11 (Global) [spes/spesn]
Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!
- Team Evolution X -
Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM
Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs.
* You tell me
DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the zip for your device
3. Format data
4. Flash the ROM from SD Card/OTG/sideload
5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the update for your device
3. Flash the ROM from SD Card/OTG/sideload
4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
- Android OS version: 12.1.0_r11
- Security patch level: July 2022
- Build author: Duy Hoang
- Source code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
- Kernel Source code: MIUI Prebuilt for now, https://github.com/etylix/kernel_xiaomi_spes-header for header
- ROM Developer: Joey Huab
XDA: DevDB Information
Evolution X, ROM for the Redmi Note 11 (Global)
Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19.157
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 6.6
Stable Release Date: 2022-07-11
Last Updated 2022-07-11
Today I uodate to August version and came to realize some flaws. First of all it removed my recovery, when I flashed Orange Fox again using adb, my wifi crashed.Based on other's experiences, I can already tell this ROM is so stable and good for daily driver. I just have 3 questions tho
1. Does the ROM charge the same speed as the stock ROM does? (Fully charged more or less than an hour)
2. Does SD card fully work? Like can read and write stuff with no issues?
3. (Just curious) Does the ROM use the pixel charging animation when it is on offline charging or it uses the stock MIUI one?
1. That is normal in all the ROMs of this device since the "recovery" is stored in the boot imageToday I uodate to August version and came to realize some flaws. First of all it removed my recovery, when I flashed Orange Fox again using adb, my wifi crashed.
Second of all, charging speed on the previous version was fast but they reduced it this time.
Third, when my Wifi crashed I inserted my data sim but after the insertion it says Issue with SD card and you need to format it. Duh I have more than 159Gigs of data on my SD card.
Charging animation is just like pixel.
Yeah! Im about to install Cr. Droid. Will try these settings. Thanks for information1. That is normal in all the ROMs of this device since the "recovery" is stored in the boot image
2. You can install a Magisk module to modify the thermal settings. There is one here in XDA.
3. It happened to me the first time when installing a custom ROM. After making a copy of my files to the PC and formatting the SD card on the phone, it works as expected and the error never appeared again.