[ROM][DISCONTINUED][6.0.1]Unofficial LineageOS 13 [MIDO]

Search This thread

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • Advanced Reboot to recovery doesnt work, you'll have to use button combo
  • You tell me ;)

Instructions :
  • Flash Twrp :- LINK
  • Download the firmware, latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the firmware zip, latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
  • All The members of #Team_Sanam
  • @abhishek987
  • @sachin n for the firmware link

XDA:DevDB Information
LIneage OS 13.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
Vidhanth
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2017-05-17
Last Updated 2019-01-02

Last edited:

ayush.gl

• May 9, 2015
    These bugs are also present in that other los 13 rom. Is this rom better than that old rom??

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

If I'm coming from the stock miui rom, i have to flash the firmware zip??

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
    Bangalore
    These bugs are also present in that other los 13 rom. Is this rom better than that old rom??

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

If I'm coming from the stock miui rom, i have to flash the firmware zip??

The other thread is outdated. This build is up to date and will be actively maintained ;) If you come from stock miui, flashing firmware shouldnt be necessary. Just flash the rom. But if you face issues, then try with the firmware too

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
    Bangalore
    Does it have DT2W and auto brightness feature??

Yes, but in the current build DT2W isn't working. I'm uploading a new build with fixes, just wait for like 10 more minutes and you'll have a totally stable build

CMTE or substratum...???
    It's cmte ;)

Thanks for an awesome ROM.. I have a request, can you build more MM based ROMs like crDroid MM, RR MM, Bliss MM etc.. Cz we miss CMTE alot on Nougat :)
    Sure, now that I have fixed all bugs in the current build, I can go for other mm roms ;)

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
    Bangalore
    I have a dbt which gapps should I flash and which version xposed zip I install
    Open gapps pico should be fine. Select arm64 as architecture tho. And as of xposed, you can just install it through the new xposed installer app. I would not recommend Xposed tho, as it might cause issues.

winstonhyypia

Jun 21, 2015
    Hi,

First thanks for building this.

I am using LOS14.1 just because the previous LOS13 Xposed can be installed but modules doesn't work. And the only reason why I want to use MM is because of Xposed.

Apart from Xposed I didn't know what is wrong with the previous LOS13. But I would like to know what is being fixed in this version. Thanks

ayush.gl

• May 9, 2015
    Yes, but in the current build DT2W isn't working. I'm uploading a new build with fixes, just wait for like 10 more minutes and you'll have a totally stable build

Oops :p another update coming. I downloaded the firmware, rom, gapps. Well upload the latest one soon. Waiting...

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
    Bangalore
    Hi,

First thanks for building this.

I am using LOS14.1 just because the previous LOS13 Xposed can be installed but modules doesn't work. And the only reason why I want to use MM is because of Xposed.

Apart from Xposed I didn't know what is wrong with the previous LOS13. But I would like to know what is being fixed in this version. Thanks
    Everything is fixed, but idk about xposed as I don't use it.

Oops :p another update coming. I downloaded the firmware, rom, gapps. Well upload the latest one soon. Waiting...
    Just hang in there for a few more minutes ;) AFH has crappy upload speeds

Edit- Afh failed, uploading to drive

Last edited:
    Reactions: nicks.1106

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6 (marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
      • Boots
      • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      • Fingerprint
      • IR Blaster
      • Wi-Fi
      • Bluetooth
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Video Playback
      • Audio
      • Sensors
      • Flash
      • LED
      • GPS

Known issues:
      • Advanced Reboot to recovery doesnt work, you'll have to use button combo
      • You tell me ;)

Instructions :
      • Flash Twrp :- LINK
      • Download the firmware, latest build and GApps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the firmware zip, latest build and GApps
      • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

Credits :
      • All The members of #Team_Sanam
      • @abhishek987
      • @sachin n for the firmware link

XDA:DevDB Information
      LIneage OS 13.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
      Vidhanth
      ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Created 2017-05-17
      Last Updated 2019-01-02
      Woah I didn't know there were so many mm fan boys here xD Cool then I shall work on it and will update soon ;)
      still waiting for updated los 13 rom
      Good to know and thanks for reminding me that I don't have a life outside xda
      New Build Up!
      Changelog-
      * Source updates
      * Fixed dark camera bug
      * Fixed double tap to wake, it works perfectly now

The rom is now fully stable. The only issue is the advanced reboot, but i guess it can be ignored as you can always use button combo to get into recovery/fastboot. Long pressing the fingerprint scanner opens up the camera. If you dont like it, you can disable the stock cam app and install snap camera mentioned in the nougat rom threads

DOWNLOAD
      Hi, thanks Vidhanth. Looking forward to some updates.

1) Holding the fingerprint scanner brings up the camera. I can't find the option to disable this. Can anyone help?

2) Reading '/r/android/the_issue_of_security_in_lineageos' thread on Reddit regarding security patches on LOS. They say it's dependent on how well they are applied by the maintainer regardless of what it says the latest patch level is. Is this an issue here?
      1. Disable snap cam and use some other app
      2. I have the trees and kernel trees ready, it's just that I didn't have much time to update. My college just started so yeah I'm kinda busy. But I will surely update ;)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone