• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.0][Gemini] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][09/12/2019]

Search This thread

RamboSality

Aug 9, 2012
Hi dev and fellow PE users,

I have been experiencing the long-gone-but-now-came-back PE problem that when it charges (particularly from low battery levels), it charges quite slowly and when it reaches around 60-70% (usually 69%), the battery LED would sometimes be green and Ampere said that it is Full (blue colour). Then seconds later the LED turns yellow and Ampere said it is charging at 150-500 mAh-ish (slow) and seconds later it shows Full with green LED. I had to charge by shutting the phone down to let the phone charge correctly.

Sometimes at 98% charging actually stops and said that it is Charged. I had to replug the charger to let it go to 100%.

Is anyone experiencing this issue? I am using the May version since the 10062019 version is said to have bootloop. Dev, are you aware of this? If yes, is there anything that I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

i also have experience with this issue.

akshutn

Oct 1, 2014
2 Major issues observed !!

Hi folks,
I have experienced two major issues with PE
1) Mobile data doesn’t work(Unable to access internet in any of the Apps) whereas at the same time of I turn on Hotspot in my phone(Mi5) the other mobiles are able to access internet by connecting to my Mobile hotspot ?

2)Charging percentage never increases even if I connect the charger for a whole day but it will charge the phone, if I charge by switching it off.

Any help here would be highly helpful and appreciated ?

MiKing233

Dec 3, 2017
Hi the Mi5 PE Rom Developer,i am a user for this,and i have a problem,after the PixelExperience_gemini-9.0-20190406-0131-OFFICIAL.zip,the multi-user toggle button in the status bar control panel disappears,This issue also exists in the latest version PixelExperience_gemini-9.0-20190615-1934-OFFICIAL.zip,maybe multi-user features are not used by many people so you don't know that this has happened, but I really need it.I hope that you can fix it as soon as possible.Before that, I will stay in the version without problems first.I will try every new version, and you have made good progress. Thank you very much.

phenkk

Jul 31, 2017
Fakfak
Hi the Mi5 PE Rom Developer,i am a user for this,and i have a problem,after the PixelExperience_gemini-9.0-20190406-0131-OFFICIAL.zip,the multi-user toggle button in the status bar control panel disappears,This issue also exists in the latest version PixelExperience_gemini-9.0-20190615-1934-OFFICIAL.zip,maybe multi-user features are not used by many people so you don't know that this has happened, but I really need it.I hope that you can fix it as soon as possible.Before that, I will stay in the version without problems first.I will try every new version, and you have made good progress. Thank you very much.

I think this feature was removed for all official PE build. CMIIW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 5 [Gemini]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues

You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09 paypal
    Jonas Cardoso paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5

Contributors
    Jonas Cardoso
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 8.8.30 as minimum target
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-09

Created 2019-03-03
    Last Updated 2019-12-10
    DON'T ASK FOR MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL INVOLVE ROM SOURCES. THIS ISN'T ALLOWED BY PIXEL EXPERIENCE TEAM.

REQUESTS ABOUT PIXEL FEATURES ARE WELCOME, BUT THE FINAL DECISION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION WILL BE DEFINED BY @jhenrique09.

DON'T ****ING INSIST!
    New test build

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qhm2TI7tO55cGbKj7P9oJfZ77I2L9BFN (PE Plus)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HT_T_yru7xf6UE6Nuz4_wNmNOcnKKxys (PE normal)

thanks for the donations

* September security patch
    * Added screen and sound recording functions on qs tiles (with internal audio support)
    * Added automatic theme based on time
    * Added back dark notifications (you can switch between white and dark)
    * Added back face auto unlock
    * Added ability to configure qs rows and columns
    * Improved ambient play
    * Fixed heads up disabling
    * Fixes on black theme
    * Improved scrolling on some apps
    * Fixed screenshot edit
    * Fixed Incall vibration not working
    * Fixed missing edit action on screenshot notification
    * Improved LiveDisplay
    * Enhanced call blocking
    * Improved network traffic