• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.0][sirius] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][2019/08/27]

Search This thread

ZigmaInvader

Mar 23, 2019
I have installed the ROM "PixelExperience_Plus_sirius-9.0-20190924-0558-OFFICIAL.zip" downloaded from "download.pixelexperience.org/sirius/" unfortunately it had a much worse overall performance of my device than with other ROMs what already it previously installed He experienced device locks when he entered the whatsapp camera and many times it happens from nowhere and continuing those locks (lag) which has forced me to restart the device many times without this stopping from happening. Any recommendation? Will it be a configuration issue? Or is the ROM broken? If this continues next weekend I will return to the "Pixel Experience Normal"

BJozi

May 22, 2012
I have installed the ROM "PixelExperience_Plus_sirius-9.0-20190924-0558-OFFICIAL.zip" downloaded from "download.pixelexperience.org/sirius/" unfortunately it had a much worse overall performance of my device than with other ROMs what already it previously installed He experienced device locks when he entered the whatsapp camera and many times it happens from nowhere and continuing those locks (lag) which has forced me to restart the device many times without this stopping from happening. Any recommendation? Will it be a configuration issue? Or is the ROM broken? If this continues next weekend I will return to the "Pixel Experience Normal"

I tried a few different ROMs over the last 2 weeks, reinstalled pixel experience + yesterday evening. I previously also had it, having no issues whatsoever certainly none with WhatsApp.

I was previously on the Xiaomi.eu ROM and I didn't flash anything other than the pixel ROM

MichaelW.Aziz

Feb 14, 2015
Have a couple of questions, thanks!
+Are there still any bugs in the latest official build?
+Does dark mode work on the latest build?
+Which magisk version should i flash?

* Currently on Xiaomi.eu Stable 10.3.1.0 | Kernal 4.9.11.2

BJozi

May 22, 2012
Have a couple of questions, thanks!
+Are there still any bugs in the latest official build?
+Does dark mode work on the latest build?
+Which magisk version should i flash?

* Currently on Xiaomi.eu Stable 10.3.1.0 | Kernal 4.9.11.2

I've been using PE+ for almost a week now and it's perfectly stable for me, haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary or experience and crashes or reboots. I have noticed the swipe right to switch apps sometimes jumps to the wrong app but thats about it really.

I'm only using dark theme during schedules time, not sure if this is the same as darkmode?

There's a comment earlier in the thread regarding Magisk, I'm using 19.3 but have an update waiting to be installed.

I think I'm on an older kernel 4.9.194

Reactions: skulqerX

MichaelW.Aziz

Feb 14, 2015
I've been using PE+ for almost a week now and it's perfectly stable for me, haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary or experience and crashes or reboots. I have noticed the swipe right to switch apps sometimes jumps to the wrong app but thats about it really.

I'm only using dark theme during schedules time, not sure if this is the same as darkmode?

There's a comment earlier in the thread regarding Magisk, I'm using 19.3 but have an update waiting to be installed.

I think I'm on an older kernel 4.9.194

Thanks for the reply!
Just one more thing, what kind of Extras are in the plus version? and which of the two are more regularly updated?

BJozi

May 22, 2012
Thanks for the reply!
Just one more thing, what kind of Extras are in the plus version? and which of the two are more regularly updated?

I'm not sure what the differences are but I noticed you can swap the back button to the right. As for updates I've not even used PE or PE+ for near a month since I found out I can run a custom ROM, you'd need to ask the developer.

Reactions: skulqerX

skulqerX

May 6, 2015
I'm not sure what the differences are but I noticed you can swap the back button to the right. As for updates I've not even used PE or PE+ for near a month since I found out I can run a custom ROM, you'd need to ask the developer.

Just wanna ask some questions .
1. Do u remember any specific bugs before u leave . I've read you said about the location symbol cant get rid off. Is it still there or did u found a fix ?
2. May i know what ROM you moved into ?

BJozi

May 22, 2012
I don't think they was a bug, it was just Android being Android and because there's do little space with the notch there's not much room for all the dots. I think I found in the settings that you can turn off notifications dots for certain things which helped.

I move to mi 9t and currently looking for a room to use on that, there's no official pixel experience for it yet.

It's a great rom, my girlfriend is using my old phone and is the room I left on it for her.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for MI 8 SE [sirius]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    IR
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Facelock

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience-P, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Contributors
    etylix
    Source Code:https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_sdm710

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
    ROM Firmware Required: China Developer 9.6.20 or higher
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-05-15
    Last Updated 2019-08-27
    New build 20190710
    Changelog:
    Device side
    - Update blobs from 9.6.27
    ROM side
    - July Security Patch
    Pie-plus edition

Kernel is upstreamed to 4.9.197 and lastest CAF LA.UM7.8.r1-07100-SDM710.0.
    Some device changes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_CngBWkO-iEB-nrXBF1WtkJ1_ZimQ49/view?usp=drivesdk

Enviado do meu MI 8 SE através do Tapatalk
    Pixel Experience Plus - 2019-09-21

September changelog:
    -September security patch
    -Added screen and sound recording functions on qs tiles (with internal audio support)
    -Added automatic theme based on time
    -Added back dark notifications (you can switch between white and dark)
    -Added back face auto unlock
    -Added ability to configure QS rows and columns
    -Improved ambient play
    -Fixed heads up disabling
    -Fixes on black theme
    -Improved scrolling on some apps
    -Fixed screenshot edit
    -Fixed Incall vibration not working
    -Fixed missing edit action on screenshot notification
    -Improved LiveDisplay
    -Enhanced call blocking
    -Improved network traffic

Device Changes:
    - Fixed screen flickering after disconnect from Android Auto
    - Fixed screen recorder lag
    - Kernel updated to 4.9.194
    - Few more things

Download: MOD EDIT: DOWNLOAD LINKS REMOVED

Recommended Vendor: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w3-7aGlqtg0dD0aff0p6ZS85ti6_PrvK (flash before rom)