[ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.X] Haky86's ArrowOS v9.0 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

andras9999

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks for the update, my only problem is still with my wired headphones if I push a button after that I disconnect no sound from speaker until I restart, think this is an old bug almost every rom have which I tried...

Reactions: Notorius bunty

Notorius bunty

Jun 20, 2018
Haryana india
Thanks for the update, my only problem is still with my wired headphones if I push a button after that I disconnect no sound from speaker until I restart, think this is an old bug almost every rom have which I tried...
Just try lesser switch audio from playstore nd when u use headfones just press hedfones button when hedfones not in use press speaker button in menu of app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FArrowOS%2Fgetting_started%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fetc%2Flogo.png%3Fraw%3Dtrue
    ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP based open source project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Requirements:
    • Askuccio's TWRP.
    • Unlocked Bootloader.

Telegram
    The group has been re-opened
    Invitation [URL="https://t.me/joinchat/CZYEbFcqKRS5Zh9UF5sXTg"]link.[/URL]

Downloads:

• 13-02-2019:
      • Arrow-v9.0-hi6250-UNOFFICIAL-20190212
      • Android 9.0.0 R31.
      • 5 Feb 2019 security patches.
      • Possible fix for USSD.
      • Note: might bootloop once but it will boot regularly so I'd recommend to do factory reset with stock recovery (don't ask me why this could happen)

Works:
    • Audio.
    • Bluetooth.
    • Camera.
    • Display.
    • Graphics.
    • Lights.
    • NFC.
    • RIL.
    • Sensors.
    • Storages.
    • Wifi.

Bugs:
    • Tell me.

Kernel GPL:
    • I'm not violating any kind of license since my ROMs used the stock kernel come with Emui 8.x called kernel.img so all credits goes to Huawei.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ArrowOS for Emui 8.x, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
    haky 86
    Source Code: http://github.com/hak86

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-02
    Beta Release Date: 2019-01-02

Created 2019-01-02
    Last Updated 2019-01-02
    • 13-02-2019:
      • Arrow-v9.0-hi6250-UNOFFICIAL-20190212
      • Android 9.0.0 R31.
      • 5 Feb 2019 security patches.
      • Possible fix for USSD.
      • Note: might bootloop once but it will boot regularly so I'd recommend to do factory reset with stock recovery (don't ask me why this could happen)
    D
    Deleted member 8892904
    Thx, seems like i have to test this rom.
    Maybe it will be the new king of the hill, that currently AOSPE6.1 is.
    When the next version is out, i will definitivly test it out. :D

Well I've been using it for the past 24 Hours and here's my two cents. Overall it's a great ROM. Smooth and has a somewhat better battery backup. In my testing battery life was the same for me as it was on AOSP Extended but then again I have heavy tweaks and Performance Mods. Aesthetically it's similar to both Pixys and AOSP Extended. By default there isn't much difference between the three. However, on the topic of themes, one thing I noticed is that you can't use system themes If you have Substratum. While on Pixys Substratum pretty much broke themes. On AOSP you can use them together so that's a plus. Other than that I've yet to find anything different between the three ROMs. They look & feel the same. They almost have the same performance and in the end it's personal preference. Arrow has a bit more customization options but the fact that they don't have a separate menu and are instead scattered among the different settings menus and sub menus so it's a bit difficult to find everything. Over all it's a great ROM. Didn't face any Bugs. Battery life is also good. Thanks @haky86 for this Amazing ROM. Your work is highly appreciated.

I don't know if you take request but could you please take a look at Havoc 2.0? I really like that but the GSI doesn't boot on Kirin devices. Thanks Hua**** for that. Again, thanks for all your work.
    ** Reserved **

Let's reserve one post, enjoy the rom.