[ROM DISCONTINUED] >> DEEP IMPACT ROM v2.526 << debloated, themed, powerful battery

Do you feel user need to be included in the next update?

• yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Mudahuda

Dec 26, 2011
Madrid
Sadly for me Morph won't boot. Full wiped everything excep extSd and installed the zip.

Last edited:

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
Redownloaded 3 times, also happened with slim wiz v4, strange, may be TWRP. Restoring a backup i had of slimwiz worked tho.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Sorry to hear that. One is TWRP and also remember reading in some other thread that reverting to stock, and then flashing helped
I think it was DN 4 thread.
All the best

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
Redownloaded 3 times, also happened with slim wiz v4, strange, may be TWRP. Restoring a backup i had of slimwiz worked tho.

Asking some basic questions in the interest of learning and not to find fault with you
1. Is TWRP for t03g only? Is it the latest version? Few weeks back was reading that the latest version had bugs and it was c recommended to stick to before update version
2. Did not understand why you had to download thrice if MD5 check was fine

Hope you get to flash
All the best

Mudahuda

Dec 26, 2011
Madrid
Asking some basic questions in the interest of learning and not to find fault with you
1. Is TWRP for t03g only? Is it the latest version? Few weeks back was reading that the latest version had bugs and it was c recommended to stick to before update version
2. Did not understand why you had to download thrice if MD5 check was fine

Hope you get to flash
All the best

1- yes, it's the last version i think, never had problems with it. Maybe its because i was coming from AOSP Lollipop. I will recheck this tho.

2- Usually when a zip failed to install was because of corrupted download. Redownloading it fixes it.

Also, TWRP sometines just decides to **** up and i need to flash PhilZ to reflash a working TWRP.
Don't know why the most popular recovery is the most unstable. Miss CWM.

Reactions: beeshyams

Sammy_052

Nov 29, 2013
Bangalore
Sadly for me Morph won't boot. Full wiped everything excep extSd and installed the zip.

Upgrade TWRP to latest and try again. Do try flashing TWRP over odin rather than doing it through zip. If MD5 of the rom matches in the first download itself, there's no need to download it again. You can be sure that the downloaded Zip is not broken. If it doesnt work, try Philz recovery and also upgrade your bootloader as a last resort. Things should start working fine after that.

Sorry to hear that. One is TWRP and also remember reading in some other thread that reverting to stock, and then flashing helped
I think it was DN 4 thread.
All the best

Thank you shyam for keeping the thread alive for me.. :)

deagle-lim

Mar 8, 2012
Screenshots v2.52

Screenshots v2.5

Screenshots v2.3

Some screenshots v1

hi sir
2qb4x6w.jpg

may i know what is the application that showing internal storage, ext storage, ram, etc that appeared on your homescreen ?

saurabh2310

Apr 29, 2011
Delhi
My phone answers call when anything come close to proximity sensor. Any way to disable that? I have tried motion and sensitivity settings, accessibility settings.
Any other way to turn this off?

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
@saurabh2310

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vrognaas.proximityfix

Can you try this and see if it fixes?

Worst case there is an xposed module " Disable Proximity", which
Might work.. But what will happen is, even if call is answered manually, and kept near the ear, then the screen won't go off

I am guessing that the first option calibrates the sensor and may work better. It works on note 2 as per reviewers.

Do let me know what works

Sent from my H60-L04 using XDA Free mobile app

saurabh2310

Apr 29, 2011
Delhi
@saurabh2310

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vrognaas.proximityfix

Can you try this and see if it fixes?

Worst case there is an xposed module " Disable Proximity", which
Might work.. But what will happen is, even if call is answered manually, and kept near the ear, then the screen won't go off

I am guessing that the first option calibrates the sensor and may work better. It works on note 2 as per reviewers.

Do let me know what works

Sent from my H60-L04 using XDA Free mobile app

The setting for air gesture was enabled by default. That was causing this behaviour.

Thanks for the input :)

Reactions: beeshyams

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM DISCONTINUED] >> DEEP IMPACT ROM v2.526 << debloated, themed, powerful battery

DEEP IMPACT ROM

Hi guys, after a long wait, I bring to you an update to the first iteration of the Deep_Impact_Rom series with version 2.526
    [base updated to N7100XXUFNI4] :fingers-crossed:

Rom has been completely debloated of all unwanted stuff which occupies RAM and consumes battery un-necessarily. If you do need any services back first do look up in the bloat folders. If you dont find it, or dont know what to include, post a request on the thread itself. Me or anyone else who have already faced that issue will help you out.

Rom has been themed optimally for maximum battery savings including the all black look which has been proven to have the maximum battery life for all available colors which runs on an AMOLED screen such as our beloved note 2.

And the other main intention of this rom is to reduce after install customization. I've done the debloating part already. So, there are no apps that you would need to freeze from titanium backup. And commonly used apps have already been included. Majority of the missing apps can be installed from play store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions for flashing the Rom

Please note, neither me nor my cat are responsible for your device. Be careful in following the steps and you shouldn't have any problems. Oh yeah.. Your warranty is now void.!!

I've observed a lot of threads, and a lot of people have a lot of questions about installing roms.
    Make sure you read the entire post as it will save you a lotttt of google searches and time searching for answers.

So, I'm sharing with you what needs to be done in order to install the right way, get the max performance, batt life, how to avoid FCs and some known errors, ways to correct them and what to expect from the device + some mods you would like to have

Step 1

Before install, super wipe. And I dont mean just clearing cache, preload and system folders.

Use of either Philz or TWRP recovery recommended, update to the latest.

Before using this option though, make sure you backup the folders pictures, DCIM and whatsapp if you plan on restoring the conversations that you've had. This is equally important if you play a lot of games. Games have a tendency to leave behind huge clusters of junk.

1> in case of philz-

Use the "clean to install new rom" option under wipe data/factory reset in case of Philz after using the option clean to install a new rom, head over to the mounts and storage area and use the option "format /sdcard".

2> in case of TWRP-

And use the advanced format and format "internal SD, dalvik, cache, data and system" in case of TWRP.

I've made thousands of flashes following simple precautions, and not once my EFS was affected. So make it a point to follow this guide if you dont know how to go about flashing a rom.

Step 2

Install the rom, and dont flash any mod or pack just yet, reboot. Allow the rom to complete all the necessary "after install" procedures. like setting up of account, but not apps.

To install mods or a custom kernel, reboot now after update.

Complete setup and just make sure play store updates itself and camera is working all right.

Step 3

Installing the root fix

1> right after flashing rom, flashing the fix
    2> complete rom setup, and then flash the fix

reboot and flash the latest super su from recovery.

I would strongly recommend the second method as the first one may result in a non working or a partial rooted rom.

Step 4- Mods

Now the part comes in where the rom has to be pretty much setup to match your requirements

1> To change DPI- There are 3 ways of doing this
    a) build.prop edit
    b) installing a mod pack
    c) using Texdroider dpi

Although all the 3 methods do the same job, i would not recommend the second method as it installs system files which can be much older than the rom base and can lead to some FCs or errors and there aren't many mod packs that are simply "complete". Now if you find the first method too tedious, use the app called Texdroider dpi from play store to do that job. Its as easy as install, change values and reboot. Its the easiest way to change dpi on any rom, Not only this.

names of applications that need to be set to 320 dpi from app settings in case of any other dpi other than default-

a. keyboard
    b. contacts
    c. calculator
    d. camera
    e. com.android.keyguard
    f. idea sketch
    g. phone

2> Customization

To everyone who hates the stock look, or if looking for something different, use xposed module. I prefer wanam by choice as almost every option in it works. There are other options available such as gravitybox, xblast and others which do the similar job. Here, you will be the best judge on what you want, and how you like the rom to be and function.

3> Custom kernels

There are options of Kernels available, but I personally prefer Agni. Tried almost all kernels possible out there, and Agni is the best giving out the best possible batt performance and enhancing smoothness.

Use these settings in Agni as recommended by @geekynoob
    "Profile- normal
    CPU governor- yanks zzmove
    Max CPU freq- 1600mhz
    CPU undervolting to -30mv
    Gpu -50mv
    Min 200mhz
    Touch 2 wake off
    Lmk medium
    Power saving balancer set to max"

4> Disable motion, NFC, Air Gestures and all possible things that you dont use as it consumes CPU usage and battery as well.

Thats is guys. These are all the suggestions that I can think of at the moment. If you need anything else, let me know, by replying to this post.

Have fun customizing the rom.

Some pointers to get more battery life:

1. Turn off WiFi always allow scanning under advanced WiFi settings
    2. If you have xposed installed, then do not believe the default battery stats found under settings. Xposed messes up the battery stats
    3. If you are on custom kernel, then change CPU governor, play with the settings and find out which would be the best governor for you (device specific and usage dependent- this no one can teach. you'd have to experiment on own)
    4. use a screen filter such as darker, to reduce brightness intensity when indoors
    5. Use a wake lock detector to check for battery consuming apps and take necessary action on it
    6. Use a black wallpaper if possible with minimal colors (applies to only amoled screens)
    7. If applications permit the use of black themes, then its a better way to get more juice
    8. Trickle charge the battery. Once the charge is complete, allow the phone to be plugged in for 10 to 15 min more to trickle charge. This will enhance the battery's overall life and should be made a regular practice.
    9. Turn off unwanted notifications. E.g. Facebook
    10. Turn off Google location reporting and all location based services
    11. If you play a lot of games, make sure the games dont cause excessive wake ups
    12. Hibernate apps with greenify from play store. Don't hibernate system apps as the rom is already debloated.

Summary

1> Install zip

2> reboot, complete account setup

3> reboot to recovery and flash Super SU included (not needed for ng4 base)

4> if you choose xperia launcher, go to launcher settings and under general, remove the tick from "keep launcher in memory" to avoid the persistent xperia launcher, tap to configure notification in notification menu

5> after complete install and setup, go to settings, click on device, go to sound and at the last, under advanced, you'll be able to see sound effects. Select that and click on soundalive or viper audio (preferable) to avoid negligible fc when walkman is opened. (if faced with that FC, check root permissions and reinstall viper. Otherwise negligible)

6> if you feel anything missing, then either let me know over the post or find the link to bloat folder in 2nd post in case you need any apps back into the operating system. Find them in the respective folders, and push them to the same folder under root/system/*****, set permissions to rw-r-r, reboot to recovery, clear cache and reboot. Things should start working fine.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog V2.526:
    1. Reworked base, updated to NI4
    2. Fixed high ram consumption issues of NI1
    3. Improved battery performance
    4. Improved minor system stability issues
    5. Changed minor System UI elements for better visibility and feel including custom over scroll effect (an initial approach to material design)
    Rest remains same as 2.52

Old changelog
    Changelog V2.52:
    1. Reworked same base
    2. Fixed touchpad not lighting up
    3. Fixed Spen pointer not showing up
    4. Custom air command theme and animation
    5. Increased security
    6. Improved stability
    7. Changed minor system theme for overall better looks
    8. Installation of non-market apps enabled by default
    9. Added one hand mode (for people who need it)
    10. Changed toast notifications to actual kitkat style from the samsung default square
    11. Fixed UPSM mode

Rest remains same as 2.5
    Changelog V2.5:
    1. Base updated to NI1
    2. Removed UPSM mode as it permanently clashed with the already black theme
    3. All user apps previously used are not part of the OS bundle anymore (major vote taken from suggestions. However if you need apps from the play store, post a request on the thread)
    4. Fixed YouTube not working on previous versions
    5. Play store and play store services already updated to latest available
    6. Minor UI changes to get a better feel
    7. Includes aroma installer (thanks to @Shahzeb5444 for help on that)
    8. Updated x-reality engine with minor changes
    9. Includes note 4 task manager as default
    10. Included videos app from S5
    11. Minor enhancements to OS
    12. Included mega font pack
    13. Smaller zip size

Rest remains same as v2.3. Flash superSU.zip from attachments after initial install setup procedure for root access

Changelog V2.3:
    1. Base updated to NG4
    2. removed samsung default browser (available as separate zip if interested)
    3. removed default calculator
    4. added clock package (on popular demand)
    5. added FM radio (on popular demand)
    6. added chrome (uninstallable)
    7. added android assistant (uninstallable)
    8. added darker screen filter for night use (uninstallable)
    9. added latest WPS office. (uninstallable and the only office that actually supports the spen and can save handwritings in *.docx or *.doc format. Say Bye bye to crappy snote pdf outputs)
    10. added galaxy charging current to keep track of charging current (uninstallable)
    11. added Texdroider_dpi to change DPI on demand (uninstallable)
    12. removed snote (available as separate zip if interested)
    13. added calculator ++ (uninstallable and has added functionality including running the calculator in a floating window)
    14. rest remains the same as v2 with smaller zip size (thanks to @Shahzeb5444 for some pointers)
    15. Root Fix not required. Pre-rooted.
    Guys, due to lack of time, I have not fixed the UPSM bug. Please do not use that. That functionality clashes with the default theme.
    Changelog V2:
    1> Totally back themed for optimum battery savings.
    2> Boot animations from Galaxy S5. Boring to see the same boot logo of 4.1 even on 4.4.
    3> All note 3 features with air command included.
    4> Completely ported X-reality engine from Sony xperia Z2 for optimum photos and video performance.
    5> Multi CSC
    6> All sounds and ringtone volumes pumped up to 150%
    7> Updated Snote to latest by default
    8> Deknoxed- Bye bye knox
    9> Latest walkman from sony z2 included (uninstallable)
    10> Music app + gallery + internet browser from Galaxy S5 included
    11> ES file explorer included (uninstallable)
    12> Multi dpi galaxy launcher included (uninstallable)
    13> Debloated to maximum extent. No more after installation debloat or freezing of apps from titanium backup necessary.
    14> Installation of 3rd party apps enabled by default in settings.
    15> multiple lockscreen animations
    16> transparent dialer screen
    17> included customizable xperia launcher
    18> greenify does not need donation package to freeze google apps. Normal version available in play store can do it for you now.
    19> Viper Audio included (uninstallable)
    20> Included seeder if in case you feel lag. (enable if you want a faster system, but amount of free ram will be decreased)

Removed hangouts, play games, play music, google search widget, S-voice, Text to speech services, All share services, group play, samsung wallet, All types of print services, all samsung services, chaton, dropbox, email, flipboard, group play, kies, all live wallpapers, inbuilt wallpapers, paper artist, document viewers, s-suggest and many more which I have forgot. :rolleyes:
    Changelog V1:
    1> Stock Look preserved for further customization by you.
    2> Boot animations from Galaxy S5. Boring to see the same boot logo of 4.1 even on 4.4.
    3> All CSC optimized for India
    4> All sounds and ringtones from Note 3
    5> Updated Snote to latest by default
    6> Deknoxed- Bye bye knox
    7> Ported Myfiles, Calculator, music application from Galaxy S5
    8> Debloated to moderate extent. Removed hangouts, play games, play music, google search widget, S-voice, Text to speech services, All share services, group play, samsung wallet, All types of print services and many more which I have forgot.

Guys, responses might be slow cuz of the large amount of projects and regular classes. Feel free to post suggestions, requests, anything you'd like. But assured, your suggestion and comment will not go unnoticed. Thanks for the co-operation. :D

Hit thanks if you like my work... :)

Note on the new update: Guys, the gallery and file system on 2.5 will take some time to generate indexes on first boot and may slow down the OS for some time depending on the amount of files on SD card and internal storage. Do have some patience to wait until 2nd charge cycle to get max performance. This is enabled to reduce overall TW lag.

Credits:
    @geekynoob for being an awesome teacher
    @XDA whatsapp group for always being there
    @dsixda for kitchen
    Testers:
    @rathodkaran07
    @bhupendra1203 and
    @Shahzeb5444 for testing out v2.5
    -------------------------------------------------------
    @devrog17 for testing out v2.3

vzkks9.jpg
    Download Links and screenshots

Feedback on the ROM click here

Download Links:

Guys please do not create mirrors without asking permission first

Version 2
    Links to 2.526
    Mega Link: http://goo.gl/SKMKLJ

Mediafire link: http://goo.gl/MIYRzH

MD5: 2782E19DDE848D50193C4BAE5B8D9609
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link to Morph:
    Mega Link: http://goo.gl/fbzmWA

Media fire link: http://goo.gl/bHvybT

MD5: D14F854EB43BFDA469C80C4280B69311

Downloads v2.52 links - NI1 base
    Mega: http://goo.gl/osvbkg

Google Drive: http://goo.gl/ljTRkL

Mediafire : http://goo.gl/oLVQ1N

MD5: 33D7D672FC8967066CD65A334AB6C7BD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    link to Deep_Impact_v2.52_Morph
    Before downloading this rom, read this post before posting about any issues

Mega link: http://goo.gl/TTj3Lt

Media fire: http://goo.gl/LTbUC9

MD5: F920339804B55A5AC31E2D2D8CCCBC87
    Links to older Versions
    Downloads v2.5 links - NI1 base
    Mega link: http://goo.gl/moEeaJ

Google Drive link: http://goo.gl/yq1Xnl

Mediashare link: http://goo.gl/VF8Yef

MD5: 3880C3C69595ED7DFBE0F5DF43256816
    Sbrowser : http://goo.gl/HTEBKK
    Downloads v2.3 link - NG4 base

Mega Link : http://goo.gl/tKcqmr

google drive link: http://goo.gl/8qJKBo

Snote : http://goo.gl/KsjKS1

Sbrowser : http://goo.gl/HTEBKK

MD5: 6875941589F10D9C4D044D88600A5B73
    Downloads v2 link
    Media Fire link "http://goo.gl/5FNPN7" thanks to @aukhan

Mega Link http://goo.gl/v4txU0

google drive link http://goo.gl/RX54iu

Link to bloat folder "http://goo.gl/WkRp0T"

MD5 : 0C2AEFD36AAC71736587BDA317C93465
    Some screenshots

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55684441&postcount=258

As always, dont forget to hit that thanks.. :cyclops:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download Original Galaxy SNote from

http://goo.gl/YQkC5W
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download updated viper audio from

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download updated supersu.zip from

http://download.chainfire.eu/452/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some Links to commonly used apps from play store Google plus, google maps, google talkback, facebook, google drive, weather widget used in screenshots, youtube, tune in radio, utorrent, ES file explorer, google calendar, Evernote, google translate, gmail, Box cloud storage, calendar widget for home screen, google play books, google play movies, hangouts, we chat, google text to speech, flipkart, skype, internet speed test, google play games, greenify, galaxy charging current, microsoft one note, snapseed, texdroider_dpi, wanam xposed, swiftkey keyboard, darker screen filter, nova launcher, wakelock detector, heart beat rate sensor, Line messenger, Periodic Table, winrar for android, tapatalk, the classic contra evolution game, photoshop express, Mega, WPS office, titanium backup, IMEI backup and restore (thanks to @mannyvinny), shuttle music player, app ops, calculator plus plus, google chrome beta, google chrome support libraries, Sketchbook Express (supports Spen), Samsung chatON

If you need any app extracted from play store for future installations, place a request on the thread and I'll see what I can do about it.
    :(

hi guys, I'm back from exams and came in here to check on the status, and I see that I've got only 10 responses and a whooping 150 clicks to the survey link. So, in reality, it seems that users of my work, find the hours that I put in at the computer not even worth their minute to fill it up to even make it better.

So, I'm really really sorry to say this, but also out of sheer disappointment, I'm abandoning and seizing all further development work on this ROM and mostly would be making personal builds for my own.

Do find attachments. However, I had planned that for the next update with a base update to 4.4.4. But It seems that I'm cut short of it now.

It has been my pleasure serving you guys up and until now. I hope you find this move just as convincing as I am over this. I'm in tight schedules at most times balancing life and making this ROM also takes a toll on me compromising sleep for hours together flashing non stop to check out each element is working perfect or if each themed look, looks better than the last.

I personally thank everyone who have supported me up until now in going further on this and specially the 10 people who have taken time to fill in the form for me and @geekynoob for always being there both as a guide and as a very good friend and also like to thank @drsiddique5700, @Shahzeb5444, @mohit141785, @aakazh ,@aukhan, @haifish9999, @durgesh55555, @bhupendra1203, @KNIGHT97, @devrog17, @mithundperfect, @rraaka, @reachnimesh, @GaneshMJ and the XDA whatsapp group for putting up with my non sense all the time.

If I've forgotten anyone else, please do forgive me, its only because I don't remember your XDA name.

Have fun guys... See you on the other side. Thanks for being there all this while.
    Update

Hi guys, presenting a new update to
    POWER USERS ONLY

As a power user, I don't find my self using any of the "bloated" features of note 3 or S5 or any other feature that we've been able to port and use.. on an everyday basis. As an AOSP lover, I found myself running to AOSP often to find speed and catch up on stock android, and coming back to Touchwiz to to get a feel of Samsung defaults and what I'd been missing on AOSP in terms of Samsung. And, I always felt the need to bridge the gap between AOSP and Touhwiz and to be used as an everyday driver. So, here it is. Speed and simplicity of AOSP with a dash of Touchwiz.​

Changelog:

Deep Impact v 2.526 aka Morph v2
    1. Base updated to Ni4
    2. Replaced Samsung gallery with AOSP gallery
    3. Replaced Samsung keyboard with Android L keyboard (select material design in keyboard settings upon install)
    4. All Android L sounds
    5. Added Dolphin browser
    6. Default music player set to Apollo

rest remains same as Morph v1

Old changelog
    Deep Impact v 2.5.2 codename: Morph
    1. based on NI1
    2. completely debloated. Everything else you need, needs to be installed. Including browser... :p
    3. no bullcr*p
    4. play store and services updated to latest
    5. used Galaxy S5 phone app as it is better to work with
    6. completely debloated. Just base + Google services
    7. optimized to be fast and responsive
    8. Highest battery life possible on TW. On my test version, I was able to get 3% battery dip in 6 hours during sleep. [greenify not used, wifi always on, stock kernel. Too early to tell SOT and total backup possible. As any rom needs atleast 3 charge discharge cycles to settle down]

Make sure to allow superSU to install binaries after first boot. choose the method of rebooting to recovery for it

For downloads, check post 2
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hit thanks if I helped
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And guys, use the below attached systemui for better looking toogles. Replace it through recovery, set file permissions to rw-r-r and reboot. find attachments for screenshots.
    find some screenshots on battery backup I've been getting amongst attachments
    Thats so nice of you my friend ..thanks for all hard work you do for all of us ...we will be waiting ....
    Dont be sorry Vinay.. You are already doing a good job. Its just that you cannot satisfy everyone. Just do what you do best. Rest leave it on users. That download count represents amount of love users have for you. So dont blame yourself for nythng.
    Waiting for anything from you. All the best. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    There you go again @sammy_0502 !!! another patient explanation ... and hopes for the future :)

am happily perched on 2.5 and got the 260 dpi working just fine, s5 launcher, splanner and weather ...trying hard not to look at the lock icon on status bar :eek:..it kinda desensitises the area.....

upsm was working fine on 2.3 after placing the emergency launcher apk in system/app, even with the black theme....

got root and viper working, so no worries...good base...good release :good:
    Thanks very much mate, I missed the earlier reply about the manual fix. I appreciate the time you put into the ROM and the chnages that picky ppl (myself) desire.

It really is a great rom. Ive used so many and this is my fave.

Edit.

Has anyone with chromecast tried this? I can't get it working at all.

http://xdaforums.com/hardware-hacking/chromecast/experimental-enable-mirroring-device-t2812193

Uploading reworked base. Screenshots posted. I hope you guys like it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @jarayn ... in order to get chromcast working, you need a few library files that I have taken out as it slows out the phone. If you do have any "BLOATED" rom, from within the lib folders, find the files with name chrome in it. Place all those files back in the respective folders and it should start working.