• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Discontinued][JellyBean 4.1.2] AOKP JB UnOfficial Builds -4mA Deep Sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

-SGA-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

c19932

Jun 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Thanks. Really want to try this rom out now. If I install your future updates over this release, is it most likely that I won't have to wipe data again later on? Reason I ask is because this is a preview release

davec1234

May 22, 2010
Is this different than three earlier release?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

S

-SGA-

Is this different than three earlier release?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The benefits of this ROM over the pre-release are:

/boot cleaner (prevents RR)
moboot default AOKP
more CPU frequencies
GPU OC 320MHz
CM10 File Manager
GooManager compatabe
Holo HD Launcher

webdroidmt

Dec 20, 2011
NJ
@SGA

Did I miss something? Did you release another preview build tonight? I was just going to report that Storage FCs but I see you already know that. :) I also had an issue with USB MTP connection, it also FCs and fails to connect to the PC. Well, just finished d/l the file in this thread and it does indeed look new, is USB MTP now working? Thanks.

Mike T

S

-SGA-

If you guys will collect any issues here in this thread I'll have a chance to fix them up next week. I wanted to get this posted because I'm not going to be able to do much for a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

S

-SGA-

curious since you've released a beta, does it mean this was successful? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33977529&postcount=594

I never heard anything. For the time being I've built the CM10 and ported the AOKP framework.

CM10 is going to final builds soon, and AOKP has already stopped at M1, so once this gets all ironed out there won't really be any changes. Future updates will address bugs only until I can figure out the Git myself and add the Camera.

webdroidmt

Dec 20, 2011
NJ
Since we can't get into storage due to the force close is anybody having charging issues? Haven't put mine on the charger yet.

I had no problems charging as mtp was already checked off from my previous install of JC Sullins' preview CM10. Matter of fact, if you plug into usb, even though it won't connect you can then tap usb connected from notifications and see whether mtp is checked off or not and check if needed.

Mike T

Reactions: nickster1
S

-SGA-

Anyone using the nav ring yet (long press on home button and slide finger up)

DarkStarr

Oct 7, 2009
>.> Awesome...... I need to DL this and run it! The only thing its missing is camera but at this point who cares after not having it anyways. DLing now!

matteebee

Apr 9, 2011
Seattle
Oh my! Thanks again SGA. Anyone have suggestions to play flash content? This is a great experience so far and that seems to be the only thing I'm missing. Pretty sure this is a known issue, just curious if anybody knows a trick or two to watch flash in JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts