Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cexcells

May 11, 2012
i9100
Samsung Galaxy S5
Nope.

The nightly build is compiled anyway regardless of code changes.

Personally I wait until a decent set of updates are released and then update. You still get all the old updates but just don't waste your life watching updates :good:
I check for updates daily, have a look at the changelog and if there are more than 10 I'm straight back to download and update. I've never had a failed update so far.

Reactions: BimmerLad

droid2020

Dec 29, 2019
Wanted to try some songs on the latest build , amazed by distorted sound like its coming from some sort of psychotic sound processor . Checked Audio FX app and turned everything off . Interesting that in different players it plays different too (music , mp3 player , power audio pro)
Noticed that the phones plug not properly plugged in , can it effect the sound ? Distorted digital noise :confused:

BimmerLad

May 18, 2019
Wanted to try some songs on the latest build , amazed by distorted sound like its coming from some sort of psychotic sound processor . Checked Audio FX app and turned everything off . Interesting that in different players it plays different too (music , mp3 player , power audio pro)
Noticed that the phones plug not properly plugged in , can it effect the sound ? Distorted digital noise :confused:

There was a lot of Audio changes in the latest build perhaps one has caused a bug?

droid2020

Dec 29, 2019
Uninstalled Trebuchet , now my phone is unusable . Cant go to settings to try to run the update . What should i do now ? Booting to recovery and fleshing a new rom , will it help ?

James_Oakley

Nov 1, 2018
Im complete noob , mind me ask how do i reflash this rom ? dont have it saved in internal storage

How did you flash it in the first place?

You probably (did it the easiest way, which is you) saved the ROM .zip file on an SD card, booted into TWRP recovery, chose Install, and selected the zip file you'd saved (from external_sd folder).

Flash_Aholic

Dec 14, 2013
Does anyone know how i can change the apn settings? im trying to swap my straight talk sim from my iphone and managed to gain LTE but no calling in/out or messaging. When i enter the apn settings menu and go to add a new one it just has an option to reset to default which i tried and no luck sadly

Xinto

Dec 27, 2016
Tbilisi
Does anyone know how i can change the apn settings? im trying to swap my straight talk sim from my iphone and managed to gain LTE but no calling in/out or messaging. When i enter the apn settings menu and go to add a new one it just has an option to reset to default which i tried and no luck sadly
Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network > advanced > access point names
This should work

Flash_Aholic

Dec 14, 2013
So I turned on usb debugging after installation and cant seem to get my computer to recognize my device, I hear windows detecting it but nothing happens. Even when im in recovery it still wont mount to the computer for some reason.. any suggestions?

Xinto

Dec 27, 2016
Tbilisi
So I turned on usb debugging after installation and cant seem to get my computer to recognize my device, I hear windows detecting it but nothing happens. Even when im in recovery it still wont mount to the computer for some reason.. any suggestions?
Install drivers. And make sure that "default USB configuration" is set to file transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • ANT+
    • NFC
    • Camera (including video recording)
    • FM Radio
    • Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS

Broken / not yet supported:
    • MHL

Compatibility:
    Single SIM variants:
    Builds are compatible with all M8 single SIM variants (m8ul, m8vzw and m8spr).​
    Dual SIM variants:
    Builds are compatible with all M8 Dual SIM variants (m8dug and m8dwg).​
    In both cases, all builds are based off the HTC's Android 6.0.1 firmware and kernel with binaries from Android 6.0 GPe.

Downloads:
    Single SIM variants:
    Dual SIM variants:

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery (TWRP by @Captain_Throwback) - Direct link
    • Wipe /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] the LineageOS su addon to get root (there are obviously other root methods, but this is the recommended one as it survives to OTA updates)
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)

Credits & collaborations
    This work is due to efforts from everyone involved in M8 development. The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Device wiki:
    Single SIM variants:
    Dual SIM variants:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    bgcngm
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.113
    ROM Firmware Required: M firmware

Version Information

Created 2018-09-02
    Last Updated 2019-08-21
    This month's builds are up (for both single and dual SIM variants) with ASB already merged and one long-time issue fixed... screen rotation now works properly. :victory: Enjoy.
    New builds are up, for both single and dual SIM variants. System resizing in TWRP is no longer needed and external sdcards support should be fixed by now.
    Keep in mind that this is still beta. There are some missing feature left to port.
    New builds are up, with this month's ASB included.