[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

Kamul_PL

Nov 28, 2015
Katowice
Fingerprint wakeup

Till I bought Poco F1 I used Redmi Note 4 with LineageOS. I didn't use fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone, but just to wake it up (no fingerprints defined, to unlock I used PIN). But with LOS for Poco F1 I can't do that. Touching the fingerprint sensor doesn't cause any phone reaction. I did many searches, but didn't find the solution. Could anybody help me?

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013
I have tried everything for my backup to work , but i am not able to fix it , terminal shows transport error everytime , bmgr lists transport is showing what it should. even disabling passcode is not fixing anything.
could anybody help me with this please?
I'm using 3 magisk modules busybox, debloater and props
can they be the culprit?

Munzu

Mar 29, 2019
The last two OTA updates are failing the zip signature verification in TWRP. Is anyone else having this problem?
When I export the update and install it in TWRP manually, I could turn off zip signature verification. Is it safe to do that?

I get the same error when I try to install the latest vendor and firmware from https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/beryllium/stable/V12.0.2.0.QEJMIXM/

I manually verified the MD5 checksum for the latest firmware and installed it without verification in TWRP but the OTA lineageOS updates still fail.

Last edited:

luit0r

Aug 8, 2019
The last two OTA updates are failing the zip signature verification in TWRP. Is anyone else having this problem?
When I export the update and install it in TWRP manually, I could turn off zip signature verification. Is it safe to do that?

I get the same error when I try to install the latest vendor and firmware from https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/beryllium/stable/V12.0.2.0.QEJMIXM/

I manually verified the MD5 checksum for the latest firmware and installed it without verification in TWRP but the OTA lineageOS updates still fail.
Yes! You can do that and it is safe. Atleast for me. This is the reason why I use lineage recovery

EchoDevv

Feb 1, 2012
@bgcngm

Thanks for the kernel support for Wireguard! I noticed a small visual bug. Normally when you connect with a VPN the statusbar shows a key icon in the statusbar. When using Wireguard from the kernel the key icon doesn't show up (even though the VPN is connected)

I3lack4ce

Dec 17, 2020
i need help!!...I brick my wifi and bluetooth chipset because the phone fall into the water. latest miui doesn't support RNDIS(USB ETHERNET). So I need to flash new rom that support it to use the ethernet cable. can someone send me a screenshot of usb configuration of this rom to see its supported option?..thanks in advance =)

bmmrq84

Dec 21, 2020
Nexus 9
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hello, just a heads up on a recently broken feature (although not critical).

I'm having problems with the WiFi HotSpot feature when using the 5 GHz band.

Last build in which it was working: December, 5. (OK)

Not working in the December, 12 and Dece,ber, 19 weekly builds. (Error)

WiFi hotspot feature using the 2.4 GHz band does not have problems.

Reactions: duttyend

Tthhomas

Mar 7, 2019
I just flashed LineageOS on my pocophone f1 (clean install, cleaned cache, system, dalvik and data), pressed the reboot system button at the end of the install and it rebooted to TWRP. Same when I force reboot (press power button for 10s). And now it's stuck on the TWRP boot screen, I don't have access to the TWRP menu and options.
Also, I can reboot to fastboot but when I plug the phone in to the computer I have a message saying 'press any key to shutdown' and when I do so the phone reboots to TWRP again.
I flashed roms many times, I don't know what could have went wrong...
Any idea ?
(I didn't flash any gapps and didn't root the phone after installing lineageOS)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do we download magisk? Where can i find magisk

I downloaded the magisk app and i went to install it and it's asking for a img or tar file but i have no idea where to find the magisk file
    You can find ready flashable .zip along with guides, on my ⚡POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides⚡ thread.
    Btw the latest official twrp is able flash as it is (.apk).
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    Enjoy everyone. :)
    Will you gonna maintain this rom?

Obviously. Did you ever look at the wiki and the list of maintainers? ;)
    The silence is certainly the best reply for the ignorant people.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Lost magisk again when updating OTA with latest recovery. Now I have to plug my phone into my PC and flash back to TWRP because LOS recovery still doesn't have working decryption.

Why not delist this recovery until it works? Lol ? Very broken.
    Dude, LineageOS recovery is not broken just because you lost Magisk. Also, not having decryption support doesn't mean it's broken. No one forces you to use LineageOS recovery, so you are free to use TWRP recovery. Finally, you are not even forced to use LineageOS at all, but at least show some respect for the people that brings you stuff for free.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone