• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013
Can anybody tell me how can I fix the google backup error
It's saying transport error everytime
:/ $ su
:/ # bmgr list transports
com.android.localtransport/.LocalTransport
com.stevesoltys.seedvault.transport.ConfigurableBackupTransport com.google.android.gms/.backup.migrate.service.D2dTransport
* com.google.android.gms/.backup.BackupTransportService
:/ # bmgr backupnow --all
Running incremental backup for all packages.
Package @pm@ with result: Transport error
Backup finished with result: Transport error
:/ # bmgr backupnow -all
Running incremental backup for 1 requested packages.
Package -all with result: Package not found
Backup finished with result: Success
:/ #

puscasumarin

Jan 6, 2015
Reactions: duttyend

cyanogensid

Mar 21, 2013

MarkyMan

Jan 9, 2011
Hi,
I think i have Made a mistake. I have installed lineage OS with stock gapps. Now made Update an Dialer app ist not there etc. What i can make when made update there are no mistakes?

cRaWnEr

Jul 3, 2012
Alicante
PLEASE HELP!

After trying latest OTA got bootloop.
Tried following the instructions before mentioned but after flashing TWRP official 3.5.0_10-0 it is asking my decrypt password but if I try my PIN it says incorrect
Wha other password could it be???? I had this trouble before and my PIN just worked fine

Garfield3333

May 10, 2012
Me too....

Clean and Wipe all....
Format Data....
Flash latest Firmware 12.0.2....
Flashed LOS 17.1 (06.02.20)....
and so on...

I'v tested it......

The problem is Magisk !

Latest LOS and Gapps is working....

My klte(S5) is working with magisk and latest los 17.1....

so its an Poco LOS problem....

Maybe next build, all is fine....;)

have anyone ah solution...???

Thx for any HELP....

Last edited:

Tremolo4

Dec 2, 2017
I had the bootloop problem as well. I also use Magisk.

I was able to fix it by wiping the system partition before re-flashing everything.

Remember: DO NOT flash an older build with lower security patch level or you'll lose access to your data partition!

1. Wipe system partition
2. Flash LineageOS
3. Flash opengapps
4. Flash magisk

I also updated TWRP from 3.3.0-0 to 3.5.0_10-0 and firmware from 12.0.2 to 12.0.3, but I think that's not relevant.

Some people on reddit had this problem repeatedly already. My (not very educated) guess is that something is wrong with the Magisk addon.d script.

Afterwards some google apps kept crashing (e.g., Maps, Google Play Games). Fixed by uninstalling and re-installing from Play Store.

Edit: According to cjchristopher above, wiping system may not be needed.

Last edited:

MarkyMan

Jan 9, 2011
can nobody help ?? I accidentally flashed the stock gapps with the Rom and now after an update, for example, is missing the phone app, playstore does not work etc. how can I proceed if I do an update?

imanobuddy01

Mar 22, 2016
I have bug with wifi setting. After long press on wifi icon or wifi in setting - crash app
Hey did you find a fix?

I was on LOS 17.1 28/11/20 version and updated to the 13/02/21 version this week and it was working fine until today when I started to have similar issues. Wifi settings wont open - both through settings app or QuickSettings longpress. Same with Mobile network settings-wont open. That means for example I cannot switch data sims now.

I have tried resetting the Network settings for the phone and I just tried updating to the 20/02/2021 build and the issue persists.

Im at a loss on what to do, Id rather not have to format data and system and have to reinstall everything again, any help is appreciated...

Gasel2

Feb 26, 2021
Mobile Hotspot Static IP

Hey,
I'm still on LOS15, since Android 9 and beyond assign a random IP address to the Mobile Hotspot.
Is there a way, maybe for the develeoper, to assign a static IP?

imanobuddy01

Mar 22, 2016
Hey did you find a fix?

I was on LOS 17.1 28/11/20 version and updated to the 13/02/21 version this week and it was working fine until today when I started to have similar issues. Wifi settings wont open - both through settings app or QuickSettings longpress. Same with Mobile network settings-wont open. That means for example I cannot switch data sims now.

I have tried resetting the Network settings for the phone and I just tried updating to the 20/02/2021 build and the issue persists.

Im at a loss on what to do, Id rather not have to format data and system and have to reinstall everything again, any help is appreciated...

Followup:
I had to backup all app data, wipe system & data, reinstall lineage and restore all app data to get it working again.

2 days after that, phone automatically restarted while it was connected to my PC and using USB tethering as I was trying to take a photo while connected. After that, the problems returned. Cannot open wifi settings, mobile data settings, or app info. "Settings keep stopping" message will appear or nothing will appear and phone will reboot automatically after a few seconds.

Filed a big report on gitlab and awaiting reply.

mathew_ver1

Apr 21, 2020
Can somebody test this ? Looks like a device specific bug.
I can't enable biometrics(fingerprint) in two profiles at once.

To test-
-Register fingerprint in one profile
-Create a new user profile
-Try to enable fingerprint in the new profile
-It would throw an error and can't register any of the fingers
-The new profile can only register fingerprints if I delete fingerprints in the profile I registered them earlier.

Can you check this @bgcngm on your end ? I suppose it's a device specific implementation bug.

fightforlife

Oct 25, 2012
Hey together, I have a weird problem with lineageos 17.1 on the pocophone f1.

I bought a new charger which should support all the different charging protocols that are out there at the moment.

It is charging all.my devices correctly (notebook, a bunch of smartphones, speaker, etc..)
But my pocophone f1 is only charging in the usb A port which supports less protocols than the usb type C port on the charger.

On the type c port the charger tries to negotiate a protocol for a few seconds but then switches back to not charging.

Since the hardware of the poco f1 should support QC4, I think the charger tries to use that but somehow fails. Could this be related to LineageOs?
QC4 on the usb type A port works.

Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
    Important notes:
    • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
    • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
    • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
    All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
    Enjoy everyone. :)
    Will you gonna maintain this rom?

Obviously. Did you ever look at the wiki and the list of maintainers? ;)
    The silence is certainly the best reply for the ignorant people.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
    Lost magisk again when updating OTA with latest recovery. Now I have to plug my phone into my PC and flash back to TWRP because LOS recovery still doesn't have working decryption.

Why not delist this recovery until it works? Lol ? Very broken.
    Dude, LineageOS recovery is not broken just because you lost Magisk. Also, not having decryption support doesn't mean it's broken. No one forces you to use LineageOS recovery, so you are free to use TWRP recovery. Finally, you are not even forced to use LineageOS at all, but at least show some respect for the people that brings you stuff for free.