[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

Astania

Aug 2, 2012
Hey Guys,

i have the same Problem with the Sound (only Music, Youtube, etc), like the one Guy with his Bluetoothspeakers (i think he posted in february, but dont get a solution).

Following Software is in action:
Lineageos 17.1 from 20.06
Firmware Version 11.0.8

First i had installed a older Lineageos 17.1. I think 03.06(?). With that i had the problem that every Music Player, or Youtube, or Spotify had that problem, that one Song is loud and clear, next no sound, next loud and clear, next no sound. Every secound time. Youtube the same.

So i googled last weeks for this problem, but didnt find a solution. Until i found this thread.

So, i wiped the whole Smartphone. Data, Cache, everything.

-flashed the latest Firmware fw_beryllium_miui_POCOF1Global_V11.0.8.0.QEJMIXM_146861c001_10.0
-flashed the newest recovery from Lineageos from 20.6
-flashed the newest Lineageos 17.1 image from 20.6
-flashed the newest Magisk zip

Its working everything. Execpt the Sound. Now i have not the exact same problem. Because now i have following behavior: First song loud and clear, next song very silent (but with super good ears hearable), next song loud and clear, next song very silent, and so long.
Give an example of application and exact song list, I'll try to repeat your trouble.
2 hours of listening to spotify and NewPipe through Bluetooth with Radsone EarStudio without any issues, super clean and powerful sound.

Have you checked Bluetooth settings on Programmers settings section?

tomekk228

Jun 24, 2020
Give an example of application and exact song list, I'll try to repeat your trouble.
2 hours of listening to spotify and NewPipe through Bluetooth with Radsone EarStudio without any issues, super clean and powerful sound.

Have you checked Bluetooth settings on Programmers settings section?

i dont use Bluetooth. Im listening Music with headphones. But this Bluetooth i have the same issue.

And it is with every Musicapplication. I tried VLC. Musicolet, poweramp, many more. Spotify, Youtube, Newpipe, Youtube vance.

Every App that plays Video or Music have this issue. Expect the Systemsounds from Lineageos self.

Edit: Sound without Headphones (wired or over bluetooth) is like it should be. The problem occurs only if using wired headphones or bluetooth headphones/devices.

Last edited:

sanju14

• Oct 12, 2017
    Chennai
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    It is working for me ... did you enable Magisk Hide in the settings? I noticed that some time ago it changed the default to being inactive. So, if you never set it, it might be still off.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Today I noticed something I was not aware before. When I'm making a call, the WiFi disconnects, and it takes a few moments to re-connect after finishing the call.
    Honestly I'm not sure if this something new, or if it rather always behaved like this. Can someone confirm please if this is the designed way of how it should work?

FW: v11.0.8.0
    LOS: 20200620-nightly
    Hey.. If you're on LOS 20200620, Can you check if you can find COLOR CALIBRATION in Live Display, It's missing here..

tomekk228

Jun 24, 2020
    Hey.. If you're on LOS 20200620, Can you check if you can find COLOR CALIBRATION in Live Display, It's missing here..

i have it.

OT: Can i install lineageos 16 again with the Firmware from Q?

And what is the difference between this two firmwares?:

cantposturls://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/beryllium/ (~100mb in size)
    cantposturls://mirror.akhilnarang.dev/MIUI/beryllium/ (~1GB in size)

The last one, is 11.0.4 instead of 11.0.8, but ten times bigger!

Why? Maybe i have the problem because the first one is wrong?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

i installed again the firmware for lineageos 16, and lineageos 16, and there i dont have the problem with the audio from music and other.

And a information: Under lineageos 17.1 i dont have the problem directly after restart of the phone. But after few minutes of lineageos running, the problem occurs.

I now waiting for help... maybe its a known bug?

joeslovakia

Nov 5, 2017
    Hey Guys,

i have the same Problem with the Sound (only Music, Youtube, etc), like the one Guy with his Bluetoothspeakers (i think he posted in february, but dont get a solution).

Following Software is in action:
    Lineageos 17.1 from 20.06
    Firmware Version 11.0.8

-------------------------------------------------------------
    I have problem with wireless display. no sound after,, random,, time. fix is only reconnect connection

Reactions: NortonRAdix

Astania

Aug 2, 2012
    Very strange, I can't repeat any sound bug you mentioned, nor for BT sound nor for speaker. Spotify, NewPipe, ROM music player work well, latest 20200620 build.

tomekk228

Jun 24, 2020
    Very strange, I can't repeat any sound bug you mentioned, nor for BT sound nor for speaker. Spotify, NewPipe, ROM music player work well, latest 20200620 build.

Yeah :/

It seems only a handfull of people have this problem with the smartphone. Maybe a slightly different batch or chip quality. I dont know. With lineageos 16 it works like a charm. i wait simply few months until new firmwares and lineageos releases showing up and then i try again :)

Astania

Aug 2, 2012

It seems only a handfull of people have this problem with the smartphone. Maybe a slightly different batch or chip quality. I dont know. With lineageos 16 it works like a charm. i wait simply few months until new firmwares and lineageos releases showing up and then i try again :)
    Maybe you could grab logs and send them to Devs?
    I suppose it's firmware problem.

joeslovakia

Nov 5, 2017
    My all bugs:
    1. Random autorestart
    2. Freeze lockscreen (black screen- no wake up)
    3.miracast randomly lost sound
    4. Sometimes during autorestart black screen (only during lineageos animation)

NortonRAdix

Feb 16, 2015

I have this problem too. Sometimes, I must reboot the phone to get the speaker working.

In addition, do you have any issues with keyboard? I can not save new words for the predictive dictionary.

Do you have problems with it?

tomekk228

Jun 24, 2020
    Maybe you could grab logs and send them to Devs?
    I suppose it's firmware problem.

Sure. How can i do?

NortonRAdix said:
    I have this problem too. Sometimes, I must reboot the phone to get the speaker working.

In addition, do you have any issues with keyboard? I can not save new words for the predictive dictionary.

Do you have problems with it?

No. But i dont use the original Keyboard. Im using Anysoftkeyboard from F-Droid. Much better Keyboard.

Reactions: NortonRAdix

Mathys_F

Jun 27, 2015
    Sudden restarts

My phone suddenly restarts and I have no clue why this is happening. After it restarts it waits a few minutes and restarts again. So I flashed the latest version of LineageOS to see if that would fix it but again after a few minutes, it decides to restart again. The restarts are really quick, only around 5 seconds but it goes into the boot animation and all applications are closed(as a normal restart would do).

Anybody have a clue on what to do or what I should share to give a better understanding of the problem?

april4352

Jun 10, 2020
    Bluetooth isn't working on the latest 27.06 nightly. It keeps crashing. Might be related to the massive list of Bluetooth-related changes? Why change something that was working perfectly?

Reactions: Sendertrii

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      How do we download magisk? Where can i find magisk

I downloaded the magisk app and i went to install it and it's asking for a img or tar file but i have no idea where to find the magisk file
      You can find ready flashable .zip along with guides, on my ⚡POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides⚡ thread.
      Btw the latest official twrp is able flash as it is (.apk).
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
      yG18r6g.png

Working:
      • Camera (and flashlight)
      • WiFi
      • Bluetooth
      • Telephony (Calls and Data)
      • IMS (VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
      • Audio (Record and Playback)
      • Video Playback
      • Sensors
      • GPS
      • Encryption (FBE / FDE)

Broken:
      • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
      Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
      Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v11.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Downloads:

Notice:
      • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.

Installation:
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Format /system, /data and /cache
      • Install LineageOS zip package
      • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
      Important notes:
      • * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
      • GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
      • Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Credits & collaborations:
      All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!​

Device wiki:
      Enjoy everyone. :)
      Will you gonna maintain this rom?

Obviously. Did you ever look at the wiki and the list of maintainers? ;)
      The silence is certainly the best reply for the ignorant people.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
      Lost magisk again when updating OTA with latest recovery. Now I have to plug my phone into my PC and flash back to TWRP because LOS recovery still doesn't have working decryption.

Why not delist this recovery until it works? Lol ? Very broken.
      Dude, LineageOS recovery is not broken just because you lost Magisk. Also, not having decryption support doesn't mean it's broken. No one forces you to use LineageOS recovery, so you are free to use TWRP recovery. Finally, you are not even forced to use LineageOS at all, but at least show some respect for the people that brings you stuff for free.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone