LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- Encryption (FBE)
- WiFi Display
- Nothing (?)
Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.
Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v188.8.131.52 global stable package.
- No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
- Reboot to recovery
- Format /system, /data and /cache
- Install LineageOS zip package
Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)
- * Required * firmware version must be based on MIUI Q-based builds.
- GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
- Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.
Credits & collaborations:
All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!