Okay, maybe I should have stated that for my usage I didn't come across any major issuesWrong. These are the currently known problems:
1. Problem with the split screen.
2. In addition, the battery icon in the status bar is visible when you have chosen the battery percentage as an option and swiped down the quick settings.
3. In addition, the recent screen is not responsive and you have to swipe two or three times before you can close an app, with gestures enabled and the navigation hint disabled.
4. It is also not possible to hide the data-saving icon in the status bar.
5. Finally, European languages are missing for the AOSP- keyboard, such as Dutch and all the other world-languag
Of course there are issues but I think they are not a deal breaker for daily usage.