[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 19.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Flashing the zip doesn't help. It was indeed no clean install. But several system flashes were fine, only this update from TWRP v3 to v4 leads to the data partition not be able to be mounted anymore even though I switched back. Did the new version change anything regarding partitioning? I want to avoid a reset and clean install now as much as possible :-|
Sorry I looked different post and I thought you did dirty upgrade from 18 to 19. So many similar posts. :p
Twrp by reingz v4 changelog is that support Android 13. I don't know if anything else changed, but I personally upgrade to v4 fine and I am in crDroid which use LineageOS as base.
Are you sure you used v4 System ext version and not NSE?
You can try to ask @REIGNZ3 . I don't know what went wrong in ur case.

blackby

Apr 22, 2014
Sorry I looked different post and I thought you did dirty upgrade from 18 to 19. So many similar posts. :p
Twrp by reingz v4 changelog is that support Android 13. I don't know if anything else changed, but I personally upgrade to v4 fine and I am in crDroid which use LineageOS as base.
Are you sure you used v4 System ext version and not NSE?
You can try to ask @REIGNZ3 . I don't know what went wrong in ur case.

I did upgrade dirty from 18 to 19 but that was some time ago. I did run 19.1 fine and did no update on the system image. The only thing I did was flash the new recovery version and now I cannot boot anymore.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
I did upgrade dirty from 18 to 19 but that was some time ago. I did run 19.1 fine and did no update on the system image. The only thing I did was flash the new recovery version and now I cannot boot anymore.
If you are still on FDE encryption (coming from 18) then this twrp doesn't work correctly. The version of TWRP by REINGZ based on A12 working only with FBE.

blackby

Apr 22, 2014
If you are still on FDE encryption (coming from 18) then this twrp doesn't work correctly. The version of TWRP by REINGZ based on A12 working only with FBE.
Thats what I understand now. Even thoguh the system might not be using anymore. Any way I might access that still FDE-based data for backup purposes?

hakkitarion

May 30, 2019
Hello all,
I have a problem with screen mirroring on the Amazon Fire TV. I can select my Fire TV when I connect, but after a few seconds the Fire TV comes up with the message " display duplication is closed".
I remember it had worked earlier.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Thats what I understand now. Even thoguh the system might not be using anymore. Any way I might access that still FDE-based data for backup purposes?
Idk if it's gonna work:
Try to "clean-dirty" downgrade according my dirty installation guide to Los 18 which u were and try with Official TWRP or with TWRP by REIGNZ A9.
If nothing works the only way is to clean install.

keypal

Apr 8, 2016
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus One
I am a user in China, when I make a call, it hangs up automatically and the signal is lost, there is no problem with the previous version(lineageos18.1).

IMG_20221007_171853.jpg

IMG_20221007_171800.jpg

TomBrix

Oct 17, 2022
I think I have the same problem. Is there a way to make my F1 work again, like going back to "lineage-19.1-20221008-nightly-beryllium-signed" and if yes, how? Do I just install it via TWRP?
Thanks.

TomBrix

Oct 17, 2022
I was coming from "lineage-19.1-20220924-nightly-beryllium-signed" (or perhaps earlier) and installed "lineage-19.1-20221015-nightly-beryllium-signed" via LOS updater. During update in TWRP I saw a message "binaries for magisk" missing (or similar). However, the phone rebooted and is now in a bootloop (circle of LOS logo is going from right to left a few times, then reboots).

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
I was coming from "lineage-19.1-20220924-nightly-beryllium-signed" (or perhaps earlier) and installed "lineage-19.1-20221015-nightly-beryllium-signed" via LOS updater. During update in TWRP I saw a message "binaries for magisk" missing (or similar). However, the phone rebooted and is now in a bootloop (circle of LOS logo is going from right to left a few times, then reboots).
You can try to manually update the ROM / fix bootloop.

• Download the ROM+GApps in your PC
  • Boot to twrp by REIGNZ based on A12 System_Ext
  • Transfer the ROM+Gapps while u are connected to pc and in twrp
  • Wipe System, System_ext, Vendor, Dalvik Cache, Cache
  • Flash the updated build, Gapps
  • Boot to system
  • If it works boot to twrp again and flash Magisk.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just fixed power-off charging mode.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v12.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Device wiki:
    Downloads:
    Installation:
    • Follow instructions found in the respective wiki page
    You can see the beryllium branch for los20 had its last commit starting november, so i would say "no"

[Feel free to do the work yourself and pull request it when done? :) ]
    Nonsense. That device tree, much like the rest of the other sdm845 devices from Xiaomi, inherits from a common tree, where all the activity happens. Rest assured that A13 will be released for this device.
    Lineage 20 is out. Thank you @bgcngm . Happy new year to everyone.
    Guys, this is really unbelievable! According to the device download statistics from stats.lineageos.org, Beryllium is ranked #3 out of all others with LOS19.1!!!

With around 8 thousand downloads, our device has almost overtaken #2 Miatoll: https://stats.lineageos.org/version/19.1

(I was very excited and thought I would share this stats with you.) :):):love: