[ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 19.1 for Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

nachovb

Aug 21, 2020
Hi. After updating to lineage-19.1-20221022-nightly-beryllium only the icon apps appear in app list, without the names of the apps under them.
The apps I added to home screen kept the names under their icons.

wafumad

Jan 22, 2020
Hi everyone, can someone help me install this rom? im boot looping into TWRP. I cant install any rom as i am always redirect to twrp. ive already try the reign twrp and the official twrp.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Hi everyone, can someone help me install this rom? im boot looping into TWRP. I cant install any rom as i am always redirect to twrp. ive already try the reign twrp and the official twrp.
  1. Use TWRP by Reignz based on A12 system_ext. (Check the current bugs and workarounds for twrp by reignz in my collection I have link near the recovery)
  2. Wipe System > System_Ext > Internal Storage > Data > Dalvik ART Cache > Cache
  3. Format data > type yes (reignz twrp have issue, if doesn't work at once reboot to twrp and try to format again)
  4. Transfer the ROM into device while you are in TWRP (twrp by reignz have issue, if PC doesn't recognize the device, press in twrp menu, advanced > file manager > and find and select sdcard folder aka Internal Storage > go back and now pc should be able to recognize the device)
  5. Flash ROM > Gapps.
  6. Enjoy.

Largamelion

Sep 10, 2010
Hi everyone, I updated TWRP from v3.6.2 to v3.7.0 (Reignz TWRP v3.7.0-A12.img available here: https://www.pling.com/p/1346294/) and decryption is working. Before flashing, I disabled the encryption method I had just to avoid any possible issue, then I set it up after checking that the new recovery was working.

I also updated the ROM to Oct 22nd and it's running good :D

So with TWRP 3.7.0 I should be able to upgrade (dirty) from 18.1 to 19.1? I would do the same as you just to make sure and remove all PIN's prior to the upgrade.

LTFOUND

Jul 27, 2017
T-Mobile LG G2
Xiaomi Poco F1
I see, thanks. I would not use the word "encryption" for the screen lock pattern / pin, that's why I was confused. I guess it is actually used for decryption once after each boot even with FBE. But I thought you had permanently decrypted your userdata somehow so that TWRP would not need to decrypt anything ;)
Yes, correct. That's what I meant :)

So with TWRP 3.7.0 I should be able to upgrade (dirty) from 18.1 to 19.1? I would do the same as you just to make sure and remove all PIN's prior to the upgrade.
I'm not sure about that. I would follow the official procedure (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/beryllium/upgrade).

You may try sideloading the ROM with LOS recovery (of course make sure that you have everything backed up and that you removed your PIN/pattern) and then, after the update, you can flash TWRP recovery and see if it works.

wafumad

Jan 22, 2020
  1. Use TWRP by Reignz based on A12 system_ext. (Check the current bugs and workarounds for twrp by reignz in my collection I have link near the recovery)
  2. Wipe System > System_Ext > Internal Storage > Data > Dalvik ART Cache > Cache
  3. Format data > type yes (reignz twrp have issue, if doesn't work at once reboot to twrp and try to format again)
  4. Transfer the ROM into device while you are in TWRP (twrp by reignz have issue, if PC doesn't recognize the device, press in twrp menu, advanced > file manager > and find and select sdcard folder aka Internal Storage > go back and now pc should be able to recognize the device)
  5. Flash ROM > Gapps.
  6. Enjoy.
Hi thank you for your reple. Ive follow your steps and it works.

Reactions: Retrial

aragorn1203

Sep 13, 2012
Hi everyone, I am experiencing frequent issues with the fingerprint reader. Every once in a while the fingerprint reader stops working, without even giving an error message, there is also no haptic feedback. It is a similar case to when it gets locked out because of too many failed attempts. Immediately after entering the password it starts working again. Does anyone experience any similar issues? Thanks in advance

Reactions: jojy thomas

Sid220

Jul 31, 2012
Como
LeEco Le 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi everyone. I'm using this rom since long time with no issues but in the october builds i'm noticing that the touch digitizer sometimes "goes nuts". Suddendly touch does not respond or starts recording ghost inputs without touching it.
Anyone has experienced this problem? Flashing a kernel with updated touch driver could be a solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Hi everyone. I'm using this rom since long time with no issues but in the october builds i'm noticing that the touch digitizer sometimes "goes nuts". Suddendly touch does not respond or starts recording ghost inputs without touching it.
Anyone has experienced this problem? Flashing a kernel with udated touch driver could be a solution?
Try flashing NGK Kernel system_ext. You may find the touch better.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Thanks mate, i flashed that kernel and all problems vanished.
I was worried that could be hardware-related but now i'm 100% sure that something in the LOS kernel has been broken.
I've already reported this issue on Gitlab, now i'll update it.
Yeap NGK is awesome. :)
Just keep in mind, everytime you OTA you must flash NGK again.

carlodalatri

Jan 15, 2012
Help me!
I have the 20221029 lineage rom with the original recovery.
Today I wanted to flash the latest TWRP recovery, I did everything via fastboot and then I cleaned the cache again via fastboot.
Now at reboot only load TWRP recovery.
How should I solve ??

carlodalatri

Jan 15, 2012
Help me!
I have the 20221029 lineage rom with the original recovery.
Today I wanted to flash the latest TWRP recovery, I did everything via fastboot and then I cleaned the cache again via fastboot.
Now at reboot only load TWRP recovery.
How should I solve ??
Ok I solved!
Apparently maybe the cache was gone, I just had to wipe the cache and it all worked out.

Reactions: TioCareca

aragorn1203

Sep 13, 2012
Hi everyone, I am experiencing frequent issues with the fingerprint reader. Every once in a while the fingerprint reader stops working, without even giving an error message, there is also no haptic feedback. It is a similar case to when it gets locked out because of too many failed attempts. Immediately after entering the password it starts working again. Does anyone experience any similar issues? Thanks in advance
It seems that I have solved the issue with fingerprint by following instructions mentioned on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/4642, which suggest disabling pocketmode.

In short you have to run:
Code:
adb root
adb shell pm disable org.lineageos.pocketmode
and then restart your device.
You can then later check if the service is still disabled by running:
Code:
adb root
adb shell pm list packages -d 2>/dev/null
The service should be listed upon entering the code.
Hope that helps someone

Reactions: pbgapski

pistolero_ha

Sep 8, 2012
Good morning, I have a problem with the phone camera. I have it updated to the latest version, but when opening the camera directly with any of the applications, the screen is black, please, can someone help me, does the same thing happen to you?
Help!! Help!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just fixed power-off charging mode.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    yG18r6g.png

Working:
    • Camera (and flashlight)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Telephony (Calls and Data)
    • IMS (RCS, VoLTE and WiFi Calling)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Encryption (FBE)
    • WiFi Display

Broken:
    • Nothing (?)

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco F1 variants.​
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 10 firmware with proprietary blobs from MIUI v12.0.3.0 global stable package.​

Device wiki:
    Downloads:
    Installation:
    • Follow instructions found in the respective wiki page
    You can see the beryllium branch for los20 had its last commit starting november, so i would say "no"

[Feel free to do the work yourself and pull request it when done? :) ]
    Nonsense. That device tree, much like the rest of the other sdm845 devices from Xiaomi, inherits from a common tree, where all the activity happens. Rest assured that A13 will be released for this device.
    Lineage 20 is out. Thank you @bgcngm . Happy new year to everyone.
    Guys, this is really unbelievable! According to the device download statistics from stats.lineageos.org, Beryllium is ranked #3 out of all others with LOS19.1!!!

With around 8 thousand downloads, our device has almost overtaken #2 Miatoll: https://stats.lineageos.org/version/19.1

(I was very excited and thought I would share this stats with you.) :):):love: