[ROM][DISCONTINUED][OFFICIAL][12][Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

jamesrrred

Jan 1, 2015
I use a SM-N971N (Korean import).

I flashed both the d1 ROMs on pixelexperience.org but my SIM is not recognized on both of them. It appears as "No Service".

What should I do? I really love PE. Are there any alternative ROMs that I should test?

Any work around for this? Or any
workingrom for Note 105G ?

Toiartu

May 25, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Why did we get the july security update if the august security patch is out.
Screenshot_20220815-105516_Samsung Internet.jpg

bourne220

Sep 15, 2013
Just noticed that sound on video recording is not working. There is a static noise. Both front and rear cameras.

danm3gtr

Mar 8, 2014
Does anyone have some homescreen/settings printscreens? would like to try but if my imei gets destroyed...d2x version. Read thru the posts and see the rom is a bit buggy..specially bluetooth side and camera issues

danm3gtr

Mar 8, 2014
So..i tried to install this rom using lineage recovery...all i got was a "denying ota..its spl is considered a downgrade"...with phone only booting to download mode...i tried with normal twrp...instalation was a succes but was not booting into the os...was stuck at google logo with percentage loading going on for 15 minutes without any progress. In the end i managed to get the normal fw flashed back on the phone..relocked bootloader...now on stock fresh fw..

z1doug

Sep 6, 2022
So..i tried to install this rom using lineage recovery...all i got was a "denying ota..its spl is considered a downgrade"...with phone only booting to download mode...i tried with normal twrp...instalation was a succes but was not booting into the os...was stuck at google logo with percentage loading going on for 15 minutes without any progress. In the end i managed to get the normal fw flashed back on the phone..relocked bootloader...now on stock fresh fw..
You have to use the recovery you download on pixelexperience website (PE Rom + PE Recovery)

Frankastine007

Sep 25, 2022
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G (SM-N971N)
I have been searching for custom ROM, but I have not found any.
Can anyone help me, please?

bourne220

Sep 15, 2013
Just updated to the September update and noticed that sound on video recording is still not working on Note 10+. There is a static distortion using both the front and rear cameras. Is this more of a hardware issue or a software issue?

TheDevelopper

Apr 6, 2018
Where is the N971N Galaxy Note 10 5G d1x ?
Some threads are supporting it but most of them don't, meanwhile it's a Korean model with an unlockable bootloader, the strange thing is that the Note 10 Plus 5G is supported d2x.

Last edited:

Savi101

Where is the N971N Galaxy Note 10 5G d1x ?
Some threads are supporting it but most of them don't, meanwhile it's a Korean model with an unlockable bootloader, the strange thing is that the Note 10 Plus 5G is supported d2x.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G (SM-N971N)
I have been searching for custom ROM, but I have not found any.
Can anyone help me, please?
Writing this with the PE+ currently on my note 10 5g n971n
No IMEI or sim recognized (Dev mentioned)
Bluetooth controller do not control android ui but works flawlessly in games and emulators I've tested(ipega and ps4 controller)

That said, phone runs smoothly runs
Wifi works
Got dolphin emulator running pretty well...
I don't have a good idea on multidisabler and what it does, but gonna read up on it soon
(so I didn't flash it)
I haven't tried custom kernel yet, reason is I don't know if kernel has anything to do with "ril"

For me I don't use sim with phone anyways as I bought it for emulating and gaming But, if you need sim card access my advice is to stay on stock ROM and have it rooted

experienced same thing on los19 nightly build

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006-172350_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221006-172350_Settings.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20221006-172327_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20221006-172327_Pixel Launcher.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20221006-172520_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221006-172520_Settings.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G [d1&d2s&d2x]
    Please read whole post before downloading

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    • ROM&recovery (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    • Please update to OneUI 4.0 firmware before installing/updating, how to update? (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    • Magisk (Download from here)
    • Gapps - DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: February 2022 (12.0.0_r32)
    Stable Release Date: 22/2/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member, can I install N975F/DS?
    Hi Dev, great rom so far!
    I noticed a few minor things though:

1.) The scaling of the bootanimation and system ui is too small (cant be fixed with ui ppi scaling in developer settings). Animation is set at 1080p but native screen resolution is 1440p+.

2.) System crashes when selecting a different Display cutout in developer options.

Also: Is there a way to get the Google Pixel Stand UI running on this rom? Thanks in advance.
    Ok then,Im used to twrp and its universal,I wanted this rom but the condition for lineage recovery will me off, thank u for opinion
    So thats means that if I dont care about it,I can just flash using twrp,your opinion