• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] DivestOS 17.1+18.1 for m8

Search This thread

K3li

Oct 7, 2019
Delayed, but latest 18.1-20210617 build fixes the netmgrd error as in your logcat.
Should make cellular work.
Testing this new build as from a few hours ago.
Mobile data works :)
Yay!
A few issues..
The default SMS app (Silence) doesn't start, it crashes. The FM app also crashes when started. Also, the phone would occasionally hang and a reboot would be necessary to get it back to being snappy.
Other than those, I haven't experienced any other issues.
Thanks for the ROM, good job 👍

Reactions: SkewedZeppelin

SkewedZeppelin

Mar 19, 2021
divested.dev
Testing this new build as from a few hours ago.
Mobile data works :)
Yay!
A few issues..
The default SMS app (Silence) doesn't start, it crashes. The FM app also crashes when started. Also, the phone would occasionally hang and a reboot would be necessary to get it back to being snappy.
Other than those, I haven't experienced any other issues.
Thanks for the ROM, good job 👍

Clear the app data of Silence to fix the crash, it happens when it first starts sometimes.

FM might be fixed upstream after:

Curious about the hangs, how often does it happen?

Reactions: K3li

K3li

Oct 7, 2019
Clear the app data of Silence to fix the crash, it happens when it first starts sometimes.

FM might be fixed upstream after:

Curious about the hangs, how often does it happen?
Clearing the data worked for Silence, thanks for the tip.
The phone doesn't hang often but it does occasionally. Let me investigate this issue further and then I'll report my findings.

K3li

Oct 7, 2019
The phone has restarted (soft rebooted) twice while talking on the phone. There's a toast about volume something something error that shows up after these reboots.
Attached is the logcat.

Attachments

• divestOS_18.1.logcat_18062021.zip
    167.7 KB · Views: 2

K3li

Oct 7, 2019
Another soft reboot while trying to send a voice message in Telegram (FOSS version), couldn't take a good look at the toast after the reboot but it was something like "volume_forward failed"

Attachments

• divestOS_18.1_logcat_18062021-II.zip
    172.4 KB · Views: 3

Top Liked Posts