[ROM]DonutHD 2.3 24/12

sxrmafia

Mar 11, 2011
I tested the new systemui and is amazing!Also and percentage battery.But can we have the percentage into the battery icon?Is more beautiful!Thanks!!
+1 to that :)

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

I am also getting foreclose on Xperia S music addon when i select equalizer , i am on Donut ICS

twerg

Oct 11, 2009
Hobart
That's because its gingerbread and not ics. Its ics themed and has elements from different versions of 2.3+ so it's basically stock 2.3 with ALOT if tweeks. but to me the best rom I every used.

Sent from my X10i using XDA
Oh, ok. Thanks for your info, perhaps you do not understand what CM9, 4.0.3 MiUi v4 all mean?? I know the Rom in this thread is GingerBread (did not state ICS) with skins available to make it look like Ice Cream Sandwich, I was correcting another user who said there are no ICS Roms available for X10.

Cheers

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
[email protected] iSlanD
2 thumbs up

Oh, ok. Thanks for your info, perhaps you do not understand what CM9, 4.0.3 MiUi v4 all mean?? I know the Rom in this thread is GingerBread (did not state ICS) with skins available to make it look like Ice Cream Sandwich, I was correcting another user who said there are no ICS Roms available for X10.

Cheers
Came from Feralab V16 :
2 THUMBS UP:), FAST, SIMPLE, CUTE and STABLE !!!

rGds

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
[email protected] iSlanD
i had xrecovery file.

after back up. where is the path after back up?
In your SD Card :
xrecovery/backup/

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

+1 to that :)

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

I am also getting foreclose on Xperia S music addon when i select equalizer , i am on Donut ICS
Try to update MediaProvider.apk (2.3.4)

twerg

Oct 11, 2009
Hobart
anyone has an issue where only 1 light in the hardware button is lighted up?
Yep, in fact it happened to me two Rom versions ago, happened on this Rom.

Still only one light working and have since been on FeraLab and now CosmicUI MiUi.

Maybe something in this Rom breaks it? Maybe it broke when I accidentally tried to flash the Rom through Rom Manager, thats when it broke and stopped working..

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Are you using Original battery from SE (BST-41 1500 mAh) ?
This problem probably caused by unstable voltage/ampere related, and it could
burn your phone's led, (the left one ?, if so i'm not surprise)

FYI
I still am using the original battery (have 2) and it was my right light that does not work..

Mechoka

Jul 20, 2011
Sofia
Hardly ROM

Hi "ALZBAC",

Thank you very much for this "bijou" !
Very good performance :D
I have a request!:( Can integrate Xperia S music ???:rolleyes:
Regards

Last edited:

Hanzo.Hasashi

Feb 12, 2011
Minas Tirith
Yep, in fact it happened to me two Rom versions ago, happened on this Rom.

Still only one light working and have since been on FeraLab and now CosmicUI MiUi.

Maybe something in this Rom breaks it? Maybe it broke when I accidentally tried to flash the Rom through Rom Manager, thats when it broke and stopped working..

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I still am using the original battery (have 2) and it was my right light that does not work..
If problem persists you could use a script/tweak etc. to turn off both leds.there is a thread somewhere on the forums for doing this

Send from beneath my cloak of magic

donjamal

Jan 25, 2010
is the xperia s contacts app bug fixed (when it starts to load itself for a half of an hour before you can use it)?
is the music app from xperia S fully featured now?

thanks a lot for your hard work!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone