[rom] [dreamlte, dream2lte] crDroid 6 (unofficial) (android 10)

Search This thread

transi1

Jun 9, 2015
* Android September 2020 Security update* Show bolt charging symbol next to battery percent when using hidden battery style* More under the hood optimizations (ART, libjpeg-turbo, skia, llvm, etc)* Added navbar back key long press customization* Added App Locker (see Settings -> Security -> App locker)* added new OOS compact VoLTE and VoWIFI icons* added option to monitor clipboard access by apps (crdroid > Misc)

transi1

Jun 9, 2015
- Initial crDroid 6.11 code
- Updated to October Android Security patches
- Fixed some rare cases of FOD animation getting stuck
- Re-enabled back FOD animation on AODs
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations

Reactions: Jairo22

titi974

Jul 26, 2010
I don't understand, you added VoLTE and VoWIFI icons but... does this rom support it ? I thought support for those was broken in android 10 for the S8/S8+

dtr.

Sep 11, 2016
Thanks been using this latest version Oct for dreamlte _ very good battery life (though I never use Bluetooth /not a gamer) v stable solid ROM everything 'works' _ much appreciated for your time and effort re the above . . .

JordanBleu

Nov 26, 2019
Add "Night Light / Blur light filter" in the ROM.

***Make GApps version of the ROM***

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Yes

I don't know if you're being ironic, but.... Did you know that you can install GApps with openGApps, right?
Making a GApps version of this ROM would be just useless and heavier overall, since it literally takes two seconds to go to your favorite GApps installer website (like OpenGApps), download the file according to your device and then just flash it with the ROM.

Neguranegura

Jan 20, 2017
Hello, Samsung 8+ owner here. This rom works great so far, thank you, the only things that are not working are "screen cast" and Smartthing app for smart mirroring to a samsung tv. The screen cast is half working, the phone finds the chromecast, but when I try to cast something, the chromecast's connected tv screen goes black, and after one second "casting screen to bla bla has ended" appears on my phone. I have installed Open Gapps Nano, should I install a bigger package ? The Smartthing app just crashes after launching, over and over again. I've tried deleting cache and all that, also I've hide Magisk and add "wlan.wfd.hdcp=disable" in build.prop. But otherwise, yeah, very good battery life and stable ROM. :good: :)

dennisakazai

Aug 14, 2020
Hi developer, thanks for the fluid and good rom

Anyway can anybody show me how to disable this
I always got underline for the text that I type. I disable all the correction or suggestion features, but still got the underline

Edit: dont know how, after resinstall google keyboard, all problem solve

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone