[ROM]drk sense3.5mod|EQDKPv4.9 Based| Deodexed

Search This thread

Rahul2929

Sep 8, 2012
Hyderabad
Please can someone tell me how to increase battery life for this Rom?
I have tried alternative methods such as..Installing Juice defender Ultimate bt I want to completely connected to connectivity for whole day and want the auto sync feature too on....
I also have the screen brightness set to minimum...
can any1 help...

chairsz

Aug 31, 2011
Darkside
Please can someone tell me how to increase battery life for this Rom?
I have tried alternative methods such as..Installing Juice defender Ultimate bt I want to completely connected to connectivity for whole day and want the auto sync feature too on....
I also have the screen brightness set to minimum...
can any1 help...

your best bet is to buy a extended battery for this phone, there are many varities out there oonly thing to be wary of if you go this route is the gold 34oo mah chinese bats, -- users arent saying that kind is very sexy at all(dosnet improve duration of charge between chARging bat)

but brands like andida, mugen and even the hd7 bat are all slightly to way better than stock bat. prices range though so be careful. (Reviews of various bats are in the Q and A section of wildfire s threads)

without buying a bat and to have your sync on and other data stuff, just have your phone charged all the time and carry a replace stock bat with you.:cyclops:

Reactions: finance.resat

subinho

Sep 16, 2011
Plz use new kernel cake with performance 245-787... Noop/sio

Use int2ext4+ with ext4 partition... Ur sd card should above class 6 for smooth experience.. hope this helps u...

Currently i am preparing for NEET-PG so i cant release new updated version with new kernel, hope u undstands.

-keyur

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

is int2ext4 partition stabler than data2sd in your rom...
my sd card is class6 should that matter

subinho

Sep 16, 2011
yeah..it is more stable than DATA2Sd,,,class 6 is good choice,,,dont worry,:)

Ok. finally decided on data2sd, But even after flashing Data2SDInstallerNXE2 my internal memory is still 150mb(only 30mb free)
did i do anything wrong?

partition with minitool partition wiz and used 1.1ext4 256mb swap and rest fat32 in the reverse order..

thank you in advance

do post steps to how i should proceed

Last edited:

varun26296

Jul 13, 2012
Mumbai
Plz use new kernel cake with performance 245-787... Noop/sio

Use int2ext4+ with ext4 partition... Ur sd card should above class 6 for smooth experience.. hope this helps u...

Currently i am preparing for NEET-PG so i cant release new updated version with new kernel, hope u undstands.

-keyur

I thought NEET PG was cancelled...I dont know why Mr Sibbal did not cancel NEET UG ...

Sent from my Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: smartboy0668

smartboy0668

Jul 21, 2011
Ahmedabad
Ok. finally decided on data2sd, But even after flashing Data2SDInstallerNXE2 my internal memory is still 150mb(only 30mb free)
did i do anything wrong?

partition with minitool partition wiz and used 1.1ext4 256mb swap and rest fat32 in the reverse order..

thank you in advance

do post steps to how i should proceed

dear friend...you should have more memory...u r doing something wrong..i have posted already on first page how to install all stuffs..plz try again

thanx.

edahmet

Mar 19, 2009
hello

hello,
light blue instead of orange color can do this rum will be very nice, very nice, especially ICS transitions

rishr4

Sep 10, 2012
Great work dude. nice ROM

Screenshots
307xcgh.jpg
vgmrzm.jpg
10og22w.jpg

121smd0.jpg
fo2j6h.jpg
343rej5.jpg

Installation

#partion your sd card by miniTool partion by pc

1.1 GB Ext 4
128 or 256 MB Swap
{both primary}

Go in recovery:::>

# take back up of your current rom(for safety)

# boot in to recovery

#factory reset

# wipe cache

#advance/wipe delvic cache

#mount and storage/formate system(be careful sdcard option is just below it)

#flash rom.zip by chose zip from sdcard

#reboot

#after fully boot up let it be for 15 min..

#switch off(dont remove battery for switch off)

# remove battery go in to recovery

# flah add on and reboot.let it be on till about 10 min

#uncheck fast booting from settings/power

#switch off without removing battery

#again go in to recovery and flash data2sd and than reboot

Hi smartboy0668, First of all, Great work. Its a cool ROM.:good::good::good::good::good::good: I love the animation :cool: and orange color is also fine for me. :) :D:D
Two issues :( i have noted was that,

1- When playing music, and the device screen is turned OFF (either manually/ automatically) , we can notice a considerable pausing/noise disturbance in the music. (This noise disturbance is not seen mostly, the pause is happening every time) This happens mostly when the phone automatically turns off the screen.

2- Apps2SD is working fine. I did exactly everything as you have mentioned above, but after installing a few apps, am not able to install new apps which consumes a storage of more than (say) 20-30MB . My phone shows that there is plenty of space available , but still I am getting this response. How can i get over it ? Please guide me :)
This could probably be a dumb question , but i am asking anyway ;) . Is it because ; for downloading the apps and all , our phone uses the actual internal memory (NAND FLASH) for storing the temporary cache so that once the download is complete it could install it to the available location(ext4 partition ). In my case, may be this internal NAND memory is already full which might be the reason why I am not able to download any more apps even though lots of memory is available in the ext4 partition of the SD card. Please clarify this too :confused::confused::confused:

Please bare one more dumb question :)

While i used other ROMs like Wild-child and CM10, i used app2sd and Link2sd . I have created partitions and all. Even so, after creating script and all my phone was showing only 150MB internal memory as the total memory. While, using your ROM and app2sd i can see that the internal memory is shown as the total of 150MB + size of ext4 partition. How can we set this ? Is there any steps that can be done to achieve this ? I mean , like editing some file or something so that it can calculate the whole memory (internal + ext4 partition) ?

the.h.t.c.king

Oct 25, 2012
Kolkata
www.facebook.com
Hi smartboy0668, First of all, Great work. Its a cool ROM.:good::good::good::good::good::good: I love the animation :cool: and orange color is also fine for me. :) :D:D
Two issues :( i have noted was that,

1- When playing music, and the device screen is turned OFF (either manually/ automatically) , we can notice a considerable pausing/noise disturbance in the music. (This noise disturbance is not seen mostly, the pause is happening every time) This happens mostly when the phone automatically turns off the screen.

2- Apps2SD is working fine. I did exactly everything as you have mentioned above, but after installing a few apps, am not able to install new apps which consumes a storage of more than (say) 20-30MB . My phone shows that there is plenty of space available , but still I am getting this response. How can i get over it ? Please guide me :)
This could probably be a dumb question , but i am asking anyway ;) . Is it because ; for downloading the apps and all , our phone uses the actual internal memory (NAND FLASH) for storing the temporary cache so that once the download is complete it could install it to the available location(ext4 partition ). In my case, may be this internal NAND memory is already full which might be the reason why I am not able to download any more apps even though lots of memory is available in the ext4 partition of the SD card. Please clarify this too :confused::confused::confused:

Please bare one more dumb question :)

While i used other ROMs like Wild-child and CM10, i used app2sd and Link2sd . I have created partitions and all. Even so, after creating script and all my phone was showing only 150MB internal memory as the total memory. While, using your ROM and app2sd i can see that the internal memory is shown as the total of 150MB + size of ext4 partition. How can we set this ? Is there any steps that can be done to achieve this ? I mean , like editing some file or something so that it can calculate the whole memory (internal + ext4 partition) ?

1. Increase the minimum cpu frequency to 245... Via any cpu controller.. eg:- no frills cpu...
No idea about the other questions though...

Click the thanks button, it doesn't bite...

rishr4

Sep 10, 2012
Tried that - not working

1. Increase the minimum cpu frequency to 245... Via any cpu controller.. eg:- no frills cpu...
No idea about the other questions though...

Click the thanks button, it doesn't bite...

Hey h.t.c.king , I have tried that at first , thinking that locking might put the phone in sleep mode. But, that is not working. I have increased it to 480 Mhz. Even tried downloading some other music players. All having the same problem. When locked, noise disturbance is occurring. Some times, instead of noise I am getting a delay in playing. Any Idea ???

the.h.t.c.king

Oct 25, 2012
Kolkata
www.facebook.com
Hey h.t.c.king , I have tried that at first , thinking that locking might put the phone in sleep mode. But, that is not working. I have increased it to 480 Mhz. Even tried downloading some other music players. All having the same problem. When locked, noise disturbance is occurring. Some times, instead of noise I am getting a delay in playing. Any Idea ???

The problem with music generally doesn't persist after increasing the frequency... I am sry.. but I am not tht great in this stuff myself...
Y don't post in the ques and answer page... Someone with more grasp cas surely help you there...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

Reactions: rishr4

rishr4

Sep 10, 2012
Yeah. lemme try that then . Thanks

The problem with music generally doesn't persist after increasing the frequency... I am sry.. but I am not tht great in this stuff myself...
Y don't post in the ques and answer page... Someone with more grasp cas surely help you there...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

I have seen this problem with most of the ROMs here except for Wild- children ;)

thanks man.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have decided to upload rom based on sense3.5..because our forum lacks sense 3.5 rom mods.
    there is no official rom available for WFS, i have choosen EQDKPv4.9 by m1ndh4x8r as base

I have modified it .
    This is my first attemp so be liberal to me
    thanx..
    just taste it :

2qcmttj.png

Features:

-:- Based on EQDKPv4.9 which was base on HTC_Marvel_idogx_2.3.5_Sense3.5_0210
    -:-Beats audio notification
    -:-4X5 Rosie
    -:-OC Kernal Max 825
    -:-Rooted with the Supersu
    -:- Deodexed
    -:- DATA2sd/ Link2sd support
    -:-Extended Quick Settings and Extended Reboot Menu, with CRT on/off effects
    -:-Beats audio by dr.dre
    -:-Multilanguage worldwide

merged kernel and V6 supercharger
    changed to to old android.policy.jar

MODIFIED
    -:-themed with battery percentage and overscroll orange glowing effect
    -:-Semi Transperant statusbar
    -:-Windows flying animations
    -:-Ubuntu fonts
    -:-Orange colored time and
    -:-orange statusbar texts
    -:-Added Cyanogen ring, msg ,notification tone
    -:-orange division lines in settings
    -:- addes some wall papers by Fikus011
    -:-Gingerbread loadind orange animation
    -:-loadind download orange bar
    -:-hTC one beats audio footer bootanimation

Pre installed apps:

-:-AdFree
    -:-Adobeflash Player 11.0
    -:power Dashbord widget
    -:-Rom manager
    -:-screenshot
    -:-Wifikill
    -:-youtube
    -:- Dsp manager

THANKS TO:

Google
    HTC
    idogx - The Hero of this 3.5 port project
    m1ndh4x8r
    Football
    Quens
    Hintay
    fuss132
    Team Hydra
    mstfkaratas
    d33ps1x
    djpbx
    SummerL
    hypercode
    zeppelinrox
    UOT kitchen

Download ROM

Code:
    www.mediafire.com/?so69b9gxq3hgy5x

NEW KERNELS

Recommanded to USE Cake 1.4 [Attached below]
    CREDIT: einstein.frat

Add-ON​

-:-Transperant rosie

Download rosie from attachment below and replace it with rootexplorer in system/app , set permission to rw-r-r
    2w2ecf7.jpg

Working Data2sd[tested by mee]

Droidzone Gingerburst Data2SD installer, repacked and FIXED by disciplexone​

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?30atfd5y5daxm77

see this ss with ex4 1.1GB(deadline scheduler improves stability)​
    24o4prd.jpg
    Data2sd
    Thanks to:
    -disciplexon[fix]
    -Droidzone
    -Sibere
    -and to others that made this Data2sd

Highly recommanded for more ram 250+
    Smart ram booster
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rootuninstaller.rambooster

Enjoy::)
    Screenshots
    307xcgh.jpg
    vgmrzm.jpg
    10og22w.jpg

121smd0.jpg
    fo2j6h.jpg
    343rej5.jpg

Installation

#partion your sd card by miniTool partion by pc

1.1 GB Ext 4
    128 or 256 MB Swap
    {both primary}

Go in recovery:::>

# take back up of your current rom(for safety)

# boot in to recovery

#factory reset

# wipe cache

#advance/wipe delvic cache

#mount and storage/formate system(be careful sdcard option is just below it)

#flash rom.zip by chose zip from sdcard

#reboot

#after fully boot up let it be for 15 min..

#switch off(dont remove battery for switch off)

# remove battery go in to recovery

# flah add on and reboot.let it be on till about 10 min

#uncheck fast booting from settings/power

#switch off without removing battery

#again go in to recovery and flash data2sd and than reboot

Try with data2sd ...I have confirmed it is working nice....believe mee my WFS booted up with data 2sd 1st time !
    Just try EXT4 1.5gb....it will work
    FB is working? Frienstream font size is correct?

see :)

35lgi2c.jpg
    t7n98k.jpg
    :)
    I need sense rom without recent apps in notifications.the only one was hensemod but it's outdated and based on sense 2.1:( can you please do it?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

I will try tomorrow...now 2.00am here:rolleyes: