[ROM] DTM LRX22C.I9506XXUDOF2 @ JX!2015 5.0.1 StockRom - Preroot - Zipalign - Deo-xed

Thank you JX! for the first LP StockRom with options

• Total voters
Search This thread

Jerome-X

Aug 19, 2007
Invaders must DIE!
This is a LP StockRom with following actions due wishes from our XDA community. Please do not share or mirror my ROM to other portals like ShareBiz,Dropbox, Box, etc..., (!!! without my permission !!!) the current ROM can be download through MEGA(link below). Please give me a THANKS, if you like the ROM. This Base might be a good startup to create your custom rom. Delete easiely all apps you don't like or won't fit to you.

NOTE:
THE ROM COMES AS IT IS -- NO SUPPORT FOR THIS, IF QUESTIONS -- ASK THE COMMUNITY!

Keep also an eye on my new ROM "MilkyWay Rom" based on the same Stock like this, which will be available soon. A preview can be seen here on YouTube

Here are the following actions i took into this ROM:

* ROOTED
* DE-OXED
* ZIPALIGN
* FIX EXT.SDCARD Permissions
* EXT4 Optimizing
* SQLLITE Optimizing
* TUNE2FS
* SAMSUNG HUB & UPDATER DELETED

Requirements:
* GT-I9506 (ks01lte device)
* TWRP or download thru XDA
* Optional: --> a Modem of your region -- This is a europe TDM Stock ROM

Install Instructions:
* Make a Backup of your old System first
* Wipe Cache, Dalvik, System, Data and Preload
* Flash the ROM, reboot --> wait (up to 15-20min) until the setup screen is visible, due wiping cache, dalvik and preload
* Flash arter Kernel 8.1 (latest one)
* wait and be happy :good::laugh:
Don't worry of the reboots during boot, in this case it's normal! Necessary Apps like Googleapps needs longer to optimize, after it's done, your system is fast and ready to use!!!

A full installation lenght video can be seen here: VIDEO :D:good::good::good:

Download here:
[ROM] DTM LRX22C.I9506XXUDOF2 @ JX!2015 R1.1

Addons:
* for those who don't like T-Mobile Logo use the attached Zip, extract, replace in /System/Media/ and set the right permission,reboot [Boot-and-Shutdownscreen]

Disclaimer as always:
HTML:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
5.0.1 fresh clean StockRom Series, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
Jerome-X
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 5.0.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-27

Created 2015-09-26
Last Updated 2015-09-28

qwerfaseeh

Feb 1, 2012
Sialkot
Thank you so much for the stock ROM deodexed ROM i was always searching for this

1 more request pleease can you tell me how to add UPSM in lollipop ROM i9506?

qwerfaseeh

Feb 1, 2012
Sialkot
i flashed your ROM on SHV-E330S and flashed Arter 8.1 but it stuck on samsung logo, what to do more to run it on E330S?

Jerome-X

Aug 19, 2007
Invaders must DIE!
Use the stock kernel of your device. Send me a link to download rom. I will convert it for you as the same way or ask the community for help.
It's for ks01lte device.

Jerome-X

Aug 19, 2007
Invaders must DIE!
Nope its for ks01lte, will built one for you all if needed. Need link to rom, fast mirror please instead sammobile, sucks

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9506 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a LP StockRom with following actions due wishes from our XDA community. Please do not share or mirror my ROM to other portals like ShareBiz,Dropbox, Box, etc..., (!!! without my permission !!!) the current ROM can be download through MEGA(link below). Please give me a THANKS, if you like the ROM. This Base might be a good startup to create your custom rom. Delete easiely all apps you don't like or won't fit to you.

NOTE:
    THE ROM COMES AS IT IS -- NO SUPPORT FOR THIS, IF QUESTIONS -- ASK THE COMMUNITY!

Keep also an eye on my new ROM "MilkyWay Rom" based on the same Stock like this, which will be available soon. A preview can be seen here on YouTube

Here are the following actions i took into this ROM:

* ROOTED
    * DE-OXED
    * ZIPALIGN
    * FIX EXT.SDCARD Permissions
    * EXT4 Optimizing
    * SQLLITE Optimizing
    * TUNE2FS
    * SAMSUNG HUB & UPDATER DELETED

Requirements:
    * GT-I9506 (ks01lte device)
    * TWRP or download thru XDA
    * Optional: --> a Modem of your region -- This is a europe TDM Stock ROM

Install Instructions:
    * Make a Backup of your old System first
    * Wipe Cache, Dalvik, System, Data and Preload
    * Flash the ROM, reboot --> wait (up to 15-20min) until the setup screen is visible, due wiping cache, dalvik and preload
    * Flash arter Kernel 8.1 (latest one)
    * wait and be happy :good::laugh:
    Don't worry of the reboots during boot, in this case it's normal! Necessary Apps like Googleapps needs longer to optimize, after it's done, your system is fast and ready to use!!!

A full installation lenght video can be seen here: VIDEO :D:good::good::good:

Download here:
    [ROM] DTM LRX22C.I9506XXUDOF2 @ JX!2015 R1.1

Addons:
    * for those who don't like T-Mobile Logo use the attached Zip, extract, replace in /System/Media/ and set the right permission,reboot [Boot-and-Shutdownscreen]

Disclaimer as always:
    HTML:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    5.0.1 fresh clean StockRom Series, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    Jerome-X
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-27

Created 2015-09-26
    Last Updated 2015-09-28
    ROM is UP -- Don't forget to give me thanks for my work!
    [ROM] LRX22C.I9506XXUDOF2 @ JX!2015 5.0.1 StockRom - Preroot - Zipalign - Deo...

Flash another Kernel, like arter97 -- 7.1 or above or Fireworkkernel of your Device Type, Wipe Cache and dalvik too, reboot
    i am working right now to get fix this, hold on please
    R1.1 is now online -- read the thread before posting!!!