MIUI v8 8.6.29 Global Beta for E5823 Z5Compact Unlocked Bootloader
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is GLOBAL Version of MIUI v8 based on latest Patchrom Sources and Sony Stock ROM.
I did many patching on SecurityCenter,miuisystem,Settings,miuisystemui,fr amework.jar that you all can have GLOBAL Version with ROOT , third party themes ...
It is themed with MIUI v9 UI, and added some MIUI updated apps like MIUI Music v9 , MIUI Video v9, ...
Google apps installation is finally solved and stable, i have for you zip installer over twrp.
The Rom have still some bugs like reverse Rotation Problem (use rotation app fixer from playstore), and some others...
- changed MIUI suffix to GLOBAL Version
- root working .. (flash boot.img from Rom.zip)
- all Apps in global mode
- modded Settings.apk, miuisystem.apk, MiuiSystemUI, framework.jar, services.jar, framework-ext.res, SecurityCenter.apk
- debloated MiApps
- added Miui Camera
- default theme modded
- Status Bar Toggles with 5 rows (i like the look so modded default theme)
- Gapps install attached zip with twrp recovery and reboot
Download MIUIv8 8.6.29 Z5Compact E5823 GLOBAL: Miui8_z5c_6.0.1_8.6.29.zip
Download recovery image TWRP: TWRP_3.0.2-0_Z5C.img
Download Gapps zip package: Gapps-MM.zip
How to Install:
- Backup your existing data (just for safety)
- Flash sony firmware 32.2.A.0.253 Stock ftf with Flashtool for xperia
- Download both zips and TWRP Recovery image (Rom Twrpimage Gapps)
- Extract boot.img from rom.zip and flash it with fastboot (fastboot flash boot boot.img)
- Flash TWRP Recovery (fastboot flash recovery twrp.img)
- boot to twrp (shut down phone and start it with holding powerbutton & Volume Down)
- make factory reset (full wipe)
- install rom.zip (take few minutes...)
- wipe dalvik cache after intsallation finish
- Boot the phone after installation (takes around 8 -10 minutes, thats normal on patchrom port)
- wait that the phone is stable, make your settings and reboot to install gapps on the same way
thanks to lpws521 for kernel and stocksettings app
thanks to miui patchrom project
thanks for miui and android or apps
[E5823][MIUI v8] [6.0.1] [8.6.29] [32.2.A.0.253], ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 32.2.A.0.253
Based On: Miui8 Patchrom MM 32.2.A.0.253 Stock
Current Beta Version: 8.6.29
Beta Release Date: 2018-07-05
Last Updated 2018-07-05