[rom]echoe the final bean! Mk2/ss/mdk-fast-themed-pinkfloyd?!

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
gogolie'sROM Port: ECHOE The FINAL BEAN.
INSTALLER USES AROMA :) TW-4.3-MK2/AnyCarrier-SS-KNOXfree-CLEAN-FAST-THEMED-OFFICIALPORTROM
- TESTED WITH SAFESTRAP MK2 AKA FLASHES NO KERNELS! I LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU FLASH YOUR FAVORITE KERNEL! (WORKS WITH ANY LOCKED OR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER CAPABLE OF 4.3 OR MK BASE

I'm sure your all starving for KK but I figured why not... This is the last 4.3 TW Echoe that friedrich420 will be doing :( so enjoy!
If you dont know ECHOE get familiar (read the 1400 page thread.). This version features a cool Floyd theme. Install it to your stock slot in Safestrap or to any slot you like. AT&T and other carriers may need to flash your MK2 modules or add in TMO APN / AT&T APN settings to get this beast working 100%.

Known issues/Not Working (only for select users):
No issues exist if phone is setup properly. however...

If it doesnt work for you I'm sorry your best bet if your on VZW is SS with something else installed stock slot would be mk2/mj7 stock odin, reroot, ss,(I go to MK2 as I have best speeds and benchmarks with it) n I know it will work flawlessly if rooted and setup as described. I've already tested this release on 2 TMobile MDL and MK2 and about 20 people tested it so know it works great. If you have any issues resort to the threads this one and the international version to see if your issue has been solved. I don't do this for a living but a donation would be nice if you think I do.

[/SIZE]
Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 1 yr old so I don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

How to Install:
1: Download the zip, uhh doi
2: Flash the .zip in Safestrap, TWRP, CWM, Philz or whatever custom recovery your using. It is compatible and tested with the 4 I just listed.
3: Smoke som, eat some cake or take a shower while you wait.
4. Follow instructions in aroma and choose your apps wisely.

Haters: This is my 1st aroma release and much easier than doing my own installs... Sorry I was forced to take a leave but I'm back now haters watch me do my thang. I don't care what you say clearly I know more about my phone than you do I do this for the people that want it not the ones that can do it themselves! Because a 2months ago when I started this venture there was 1 COMPLIANT SS ROM for VZW I BROUGHT OUT 7 MYSELF in a month before the 1 click ports could get to the bases I was porting :) just because I make it look easy doesnt mean I get a ton of donations or need you to hate I just like helping people why not go do something constructive?!? Oh an BTW my roms do work for every carrier if you or whoever would have tried it or downloaded the OP I don't care what you want to try and tell me that is the truth PERIOD and I have thousands of downloads no bricks to prove it bia bia.

Link:
ECHOE THE FINAL BEAN - AROMA .ZIP INSTALL

Echoe See Emily Play v 12 downloads below:
Download SS/TWRP Install by Restores:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567592

UPDATED JAN 30

Special thanks to: my local testers the THCX boys (Tulsadriver, Jcratcliffe) and friedrich420 and the team that created echoe.
Jamison, Surge1223, Hashcode, rarffaele88, snakes, jrkruse, ktoonsez,open1your1eyes, sbreen94, old&slow, beanstown106, Dubbsy, invisiblek, nitroglycerine33, jovy23, andybones and anyone else contributing anything toward development!

-gogolie

941801_10151833340394317_1298422705_n.jpg
1392093_10151833341889317_1191514788_n.jpg

1385111_10151833340784317_913865188_n.jpg

1422416_10151833340984317_1008554365_n.jpg
526510_10151833341959317_826246927_n.jpg

1003948_10151833341834317_1310435368_n.jpg
1395236_10151833340424317_1008611087_n.jpg

1393585_10151833342684317_670732501_n.jpg
1380609_10151833342599317_331674310_n.jpg

Last edited:

kfres39389

Nov 20, 2011
Albuquerque
Would you rather they rush the project and potentially brick your phone or void the warranty? The list of components they have active and working is very impressive. They're making a quality rom for you. Android is a complex system when you start messing with stuff like buildprops, integration with recoveries, etc. They're essentially building an OS. We'd get pages of complaints if nothing worked properly.

Sent from my SCH-I545

kfres39389

Nov 20, 2011
Albuquerque
^^^^^^^^^^ Really !! Think before you type!!! Chances are real good if your even on this site your warranty was void along time ago!!! Hahaha

Lol. Yeah. I really hate to say this; but whenever I've taken my phone to any Verizon store, the trips don't have a clue what's going on. Seriously doubt they know how to check whether or not the warranty is void unless that screen I'd staring them in the face trying you to take it to Verizon do they can lecture you. I personally have a 0x1 flash count. Not bashing the employees, but Verizon seemingly gives zero incentive for its employees to do more than boot into recovery to do a factory data reset.

Sent from my SCH-I545

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Thank you for doing this and giving more people the chance to drive this beauty !! :) :good::good:

my pleasure tried to keep her as intact (think i just lost the red background so its kk purp standard now) as possible and then lost my final copy ended up having to add tethering back in which wasnt hard n I thought it was back to release candidate form but then half way thru my 1st attempted upload I realized i had somehow erased root heh repackaged then halfway thru my 2nd attempt to upload i smoked some funky stuff and forgot my phone which was tethering upload was on my lap and that fell into the bowl of ramen broth was a fun mess. sorry about the wait guys i tried to get my phone working again and it wouldnt until i rinsed with ISO 97% cleaned put back together and then put it in the oven at 170 for three 20 min cycles (incase anyone else drops their phone in soup thats the quick tut on how to fix it :) enjoys... now im going back to this 4.4 nonsense. do expect more releases for you flash hungry fools soon. and if your using or even installing it why not throw me and friedrich420 a gratifying donation each I know I just spent a good 3 days straight bringing this to you and hes been working on it for at least 6 months! n im out of bud!!!!
=peaces

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Lol. Yeah. I really hate to say this; but whenever I've taken my phone to any Verizon store, the trips don't have a clue what's going on. Seriously doubt they know how to check whether or not the warranty is void unless that screen I'd staring them in the face trying you to take it to Verizon do they can lecture you. I personally have a 0x1 flash count. Not bashing the employees, but Verizon seemingly gives zero incentive for its employees to do more than boot into recovery to do a factory data reset.

Sent from my SCH-I545

true they are pretty stupid. ive had every android ive ever owned warrantied at least once and everytime I had a VW and they get sent in and they all passed and I was granted my warranty. my last S4 overheated just fried up it wouldnt turn on at all which is weird considering i just baked this one for a couple hours

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
my pleasure tried to keep her as intact (think i just lost the red background so its kk purp standard now) as possible and then lost my final copy ended up having to add tethering back in which wasnt hard n I thought it was back to release candidate form but then half way thru my 1st attempted upload I realized i had somehow erased root heh repackaged then halfway thru my 2nd attempt to upload i smoked some funky stuff and forgot my phone which was tethering upload was on my lap and that fell into the bowl of ramen broth was a fun mess. sorry about the wait guys i tried to get my phone working again and it wouldnt until i rinsed with ISO 97% cleaned put back together and then put it in the oven at 170 for three 20 min cycles (incase anyone else drops their phone in soup thats the quick tut on how to fix it :) enjoys... now im going back to this 4.4 nonsense. do expect more releases for you flash hungry fools soon. and if your using or even installing it why not throw me and friedrich420 a gratifying donation each I know I just spent a good 3 days straight bringing this to you and hes been working on it for at least 6 months! n im out of bud!!!!
=peaces

so the download zip is called " Infamous_S4_KITKAT_3.0_r2.zip"....????

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
so the download zip is called " *******gogosNEXTPORT of an unmentionable rom/kernel? maybe."....????

thanks for heads up bob and no please delete that post too or xda will get mad ... their no longer a part of xda and that was the wrong url. gimme a min.... dont know how your so fast...

k fixed that goofy mistake. thanks for the look out

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
What is your definition of four hours? :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

depends on how distracted with these new 4.4 roms i get and how many wax rips i take oh n how bad i f my phone up after catching one. usually about 2 days ;P u coulda just hopped on freeway n headed north for an hr picked up a copy n tested it fer me... maybe next time

kfres39389

Nov 20, 2011
Albuquerque
=peaces

That is a horrible couple days. I know what the obsessive phase of Android can do. I emerge from my confines for nobody until either I accomplish my goal or completely I waste down to nothing since I can't eat or sleep when I get these phases. I have seriously spent like twenty collective hours trying to resurrect my dead S3, which I fried flashing the wrong firmware (fastest, most inexplicable mistake ever...although I too was a lil hungry. Maybe it's a hint that we shouldn't have access to root while altered). The best thing about the S4, in my opinion, is that is ridiculously hard to brick. You threw one in ramen and toasted the other. I feel I can flash anything on this and at worst it'll do nothing. Maybe it'll need a recovery image. Please tell me I don't need to root again using motochopper! It's hard!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Charlie115

Aug 7, 2013
Oh OK thank you guess I'm lost never installed a rom in this fashion

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Any help on this flash process would be greatly appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone