[ROM] Eclair_2.1-v1.5 G1/MT3G 32B Camera Working!!!

Search This thread

Gen00

Apr 11, 2010
Miami
ROM Question..

Wondering if there is ever going to be an Update for this ROM.. Been running it on MT3G but ive been getting a few force closes n sometimes my phone would freeze then restart on its own.. I like the ROM but i am getting pretty tired of it restarting on me.. It runs smooth for a while then it freezes n turns off n restarts on its own.. If anyone can help me with this.. Maybe there is something i can do for this not to happen? Oh and another thing i always get a force close for my Keyboard n sometimes my keyboard dont work.. Please help becuz i really like this ROM alot.. Ive been looking at Cannons ROM but ive been seeing people with problems with it..

Thanks..

migbonm

Apr 14, 2010
So ive tried doing this several times, but i just cant figure it out, everytime i flash the update my phone gets stuck on the green screen. what exactly am i supposed to do? i read the instructions at the beginning of the post but i just dont understand it

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
This ROM is dead. Gone. Manup has the N1 and is working on that. Try out kingklick's AOSP 2.1 v1.9 or the latest OpenEclair if you want a decent 2.1 ROM.

dkstunna

Apr 25, 2010
link

this is probably a very very dumb question but i can't find the link to download the rom or am i just not looking in the right place. can anyone help please

lefeudedieu

Feb 27, 2010
Toulouse
please

Where is the link for V1.5 :confused:

Regular Eclair_2.0.1_v1.4r2_Default_Theme Sniff, Sniff

it not boot and gets stuck on the first logo

Last edited:

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
please

Where is the link for V1.5 :confused:

Regular Eclair_2.0.1_v1.4r2_Default_Theme Sniff, Sniff

it not boot and gets stuck on the first logo

Theres a pic of a green android and don't flash def theme cause it for ppl to make a theme...The link should be dead by now and try another eclair cause this has a lot of broken things...Use cannon's eclair or kings..

Tropa

Oct 9, 2007
Hi,

My Magic have Radio 6.35.x.x with ENG SPL 1.76.

When i try flash this rom in recovery appears this errors:

failure at line 2 assert getprop ("ro.product.device")=="dream" getprop "ro.product.device"=="sapphire" getprop "ro.build.product"== Sapphire" Installation aborted

Is necessary change SPL and Radio?

Freddedonna

Dec 13, 2009
Hi,

failure at line 2 assert getprop ("ro.product.device")=="dream" getprop "ro.product.device"=="sapphire" getprop "ro.build.product"== Sapphire" Installation aborted

I'm having the same problem, does anybody have a solution?

Firerat

Feb 24, 2009
Hi,

I'm having the same problem, does anybody have a solution?

remove the assert lines from the update-script and rezip / sign

script is in the folder
META-INF/com/google/android/

to learn how to sign, search for

but in all honesty,
This is a dead rom.....
was one of the best at the time, but you will get much more out of a current ROM

RapTurE712

May 10, 2010
hello im having a problem when i flash my rom.
i get a corrupt file- system/lib/libopencore_net_support.so

can someone help me

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
hello im having a problem when i flash my rom.
i get a corrupt file- system/lib/libopencore_net_support.so

can someone help me

Should probably not use this rom anyway, has many broken things and is slower than: Cyan & cannon eclair roms

But if you wanna try this re-DL it but not from a phone since theres a high chance of corruption over a mobile network...This rom was good back when it came out but now its abandoned by the dev and is aging every second(lacks feats,hasnt been updat in months) as we speak(no disresp to dev)...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I've looked around and noticed that ext4 is not supported so I redid the SD card to have ext3, swap and fat32. When I check the SD card to see how much internal memory if left I noticed that the ext3 partition does not show. Is there a way to check that apps2sd is indeed working?

I'm using ext4 and it works fine.
    If you want to check if apps2sd is working do this

Code:
    adb shell
    su
    ls /system/sd

If it lists anything they you have apps2sd working
    You need to wipe ext3 and swap since the edits where to the kernal.