[ROM][Elemental V3(XGPUTurbo Gaming)] EMUI 8.0.0 Huawei P10 Lite (Dual Sim)

[email protected]

Dec 8, 2015
hi

is it only me or why does this rom take so much ram

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

the descripton says Implemented Viper4Android FX....there is nowhere Viper4Android FX...

Donio3d

Nov 20, 2017
@KingOfMezi im stuck at installing ROM. The install progress is endless. 40min and nothing, still installing. LX1.

Yes, i did wiped and have TWRP from your link.

I also had 2 errors on the startup of install.

"E:String resource 'check_for_digest' not found.
Using default value."

and same error for 'no_digest".

Last edited:

Donio3d

Nov 20, 2017
the digest error appears for me too but the romm installes after error. the rom has no diggest file thats why the check fails...it installs
I stopped installation, then wiped. Now im trying to install ROM again, but it is still looped. (~28min). I probably gonna back to firmware, but im curious why its not working :confused:

KingOfMezi

Jul 6, 2017
Lima
I stopped installation, then wiped. Now im trying to install ROM again, but it is still looped. (~28min). I probably gonna back to firmware, but im curious why its not working :confused:
-Install recovery twrp
-Install Rom elemental
-Install update_data_full
-When Finish, We Give In Reboot System...
We turn Off The Phone And Enter The Fastboot Mode:
-Decompress File:
Elemental-Kernel+Ramdisk.zip
We Open update.bat Press Enter
-Automatically Install Ramdisk and Kernel
try this:
-Decompress File:
https://mega.nz/#!fRZUgAyS!LbIs8ntFFgRVplgcs0pQo_1Ou1vncF5rKygVKec3um8
We turn Off The Phone And Enter The Fastboot Mode,We Open The Cmd Window And Write These Codes:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery_ramdisk.img
Reboot To Stock Recovery By Vol+ And Power Button
Do a Factory Reset And Reboot System We do Initial Configuration
Initial Start And Enjoy....

Last edited:
Reactions: X-J

iDraxo

Apr 6, 2018
Hello. I have a problem i cant use Fingerprint sensor. can someone help with this? i already tried to reinstall the rom but nothing happend

KingOfMezi

Jul 6, 2017
Lima
Hello. I have a problem i cant use Fingerprint sensor. can someone help with this? i already tried to reinstall the rom but nothing happend
this rom is based on WAS-LX1C432B321 EMUI 8.0.0 has to be in this version or convert it, to have no problem, in other versions of the huawei p10 lite has the problem of the fingerprint

Reactions: X-J

Gamered2509

Aug 19, 2017
Tnx.I installed this rom successfully. But only problem with fingerprint I'd. Fingerprint isn't work for me.scaning page automatically closed
I had the same issue too. I had WAS-LX3C605 Version.

I had an issue with the flashlight too. in two times I was unable of turn it off, I solved it with a soft reset.