[Rom] Elephone U Pro StockRom 20180227 ( first build unofficial)

Search This thread

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello! I think of a code on the Elephone U Pro phone like the VERNEE APOLLO LITE the best way to restore imei: * # 6813 # and put the imei ...... 100% WORKING. Does that exist?
That solution works.
Tested it.

You have to root your phone with the root thread I made.
Then
Do this
https://youtu.be/m9hq-FiDn58

Btw. Do you have signal? Mobile data? The IMEI ilcan also be 0 and 00 . It don't matter as long as you have signal etc..

Gesendet von meinem U_Pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mzsquared

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
That solution works.
Tested it.

You have to root your phone with the root thread I made.
Then
Do this
https://youtu.be/m9hq-FiDn58

Btw. Do you have signal? Mobile data? The IMEI ilcan also be 0 and 00 . It don't matter as long as you have signal etc..

Hi Skeleton, I'm in the same boat:laugh: after trying a dozen or so IMEI writing programs, no luck. The other problem is with QFIL backup/restore - the blue buttons stay partially grayed out(stripes) so I can't use that. I have brand new sim in upro, activated on GSM takes phone calls etc and has data available. My ultimate goal w/upro is to get more LTE bands:#2,4,5,12,66(ext.of4) and 71. I was wondering about erasing/reflashing modemst1 and st2 and maybe something else, would that do anything good?. My Motorola phones were simpler to flash in the fastboot, not quite sure about the Oreo here, I know the part "a" of the script should be left alone.
One more thing, I thought was interesting: last night I flashed your Eragon ROM(looks great, Thanks!) hoping that it may bring back my imei, but it didn't, so I decided to go back to original, factory ROM. Did the factory reset from recovery screen and the phone booted back to Eragon, only the user data was erased but it retained mobile settings and fingerprint/pin#. Am gonna try to go back to your Stock ROM sometimes over the weekend.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hi Skeleton, I'm in the same boat[emoji23] after trying a dozen or so IMEI writing programs, no luck. The other problem is with QFIL backup/restore - the blue buttons stay partially grayed out(stripes) so I can't use that. I have brand new sim in upro, activated on GSM takes phone calls etc and has data available. My ultimate goal w/upro is to get more LTE bands:#2,4,5,12,66(ext.of4) and 71. I was wondering about erasing/reflashing modemst1 and st2 and maybe something else, would that do anything good?. My Motorola phones were simpler to flash in the fastboot, not quite sure about the Oreo here, I know the part "a" of the script should be left alone.
One more thing, I thought was interesting: last night I flashed your Eragon ROM(looks great, Thanks!) hoping that it may bring back my imei, but it didn't, so I decided to go back to original, factory ROM. Did the factory reset from recovery screen and the phone booted back to Eragon, only the user data was erased but it retained mobile settings and fingerprint/pin#. Am gonna try to go back to your Stock ROM sometimes over the weekend.

It's not a ROM bug that the IMEI is gone. A friend is on stock and have them. Another one is on my rom and also have them. I dont know why it's gone for some.. also for me. IMEI is gone. But signal and mobile data works great...maybe a.phone bug..

Remember we have a and b Partition. The stock rom will flash to both.. (encrypted) my Eragon is decrypt.. .. but that don't matter anyway if all get overwritten... I tested it and going to stock ROM works fine, going back to Eragon also works..
Only making a factory reset will only wipe userdata nothing more. With qfil flashtools flash the stock rom, that will work :)

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! I did everything as you wrote it. Root OK! Supersu OK! Magisk Manager OK! But IMEI rewrite is not OK!

In writing, write that:

C:\1>adb devices
List of devices attached
A208DDBK0402 device

C:\1>adb shell
U_Pro:/ $ su
su
Permission denied
1|U_Pro:/ $

This does not seem to have ROOT!
In vain, you can see the COM port after writing the IMEI number and writing FAIL.

Invalid IMEI!
There is no GSM signal, there is no GSM data!
* What is your idea yet?

Is there any secret code for this phone that can be used to enter the IMEI number?

Thak You! :)

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I forget! Write the following after power up:

Your device has loaded a different operating system.

ID:and a long number sequence

Can not this be eliminated?

:)

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello! I did everything as you wrote it. Root OK! Supersu OK! Magisk Manager OK! But IMEI rewrite is not OK!

In writing, write that:

List of devices attached
A208DDBK0402 device

su
Permission denied

This does not seem to have ROOT!
In vain, you can see the COM port after writing the IMEI number and writing FAIL.

Invalid IMEI!
There is no GSM signal, there is no GSM data!
* What is your idea yet?

Is there any secret code for this phone that can be used to enter the IMEI number?

Thak You! :)

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I forget! Write the following after power up:

Your device has loaded a different operating system.

ID:and a long number sequence

Can not this be eliminated?

:)
Mate. It's all not so difficult !!!
Join here
https://t.me/joinchat/HKHU4FMA_1N6Tmn9NvORDg

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! The link you sent Windows Deffender (Windows 10) on your computer is always a bug and will not let you go, the smartphone (Elephone U Pro) will not open for something. Another smartphone phone calls a "wrong rom version" error message when you enter the phone number (Android 4.1.1). I know I'm annoying you, but if I can only put my phone back together I will not bother you any more and I would not be ungrateful. Can not you sort any movies? It would also be a good idea to have Nvram somehow the IMEI number produced. I look forward to your kind reply. Thanks.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello! The link you sent Windows Deffender (Windows 10) on your computer is always a bug and will not let you go, the smartphone (Elephone U Pro) will not open for something. Another smartphone phone calls a "wrong rom version" error message when you enter the phone number (Android 4.1.1). I know I'm annoying you, but if I can only put my phone back together I will not bother you any more and I would not be ungrateful. Can not you sort any movies? It would also be a good idea to have Nvram somehow the IMEI number produced. I look forward to your kind reply. Thanks.
First let me say that I am not responsible for anything you did/tried.

In that group are some nice users with me. We all can help you there.
Windows defender sucks. I don't use Windows defender because it blocks everything..
Disable Windows defender or make the link not block from it.
Then join us

Maherabed1986

Nov 21, 2016
Jeddah

In writing, write that:

List of devices attached
A208DDBK0402 device

su
Permission denied

To solve this issue go to Magic manager app then press install after that choose install direct recommended after all done press reboot to reboot your phone then try again
If that didn't help you go to same app Magic manager then setting the go to supperuser access and choose apps and adb
Best luck

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! Now this is so good, but still does not write the IMEI number. Fail is over. What else can I do? Should I still somewhere or open the bootloader?

C:\1\adb>adb shell
su
U_Pro:/ # setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello!

I have a problem. I now have my GSM signal, 3G, LTE all. My phone number is missing but the phone works.

The Elephone U Pro Stock Rom Build 20180227 is installed.
The phone now wanted to upgrade itself to the Elephant U Pro 20180420_20180420-163046 (360MB) 2018.04.24 update.
You can download it and start installing it, but with 7% install, write "Install Fail, Reason: 20.
Can you help me install it?

Thanks.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello!

I have a problem. I now have my GSM signal, 3G, LTE all. My phone number is missing but the phone works.

The Elephone U Pro Stock Rom Build 20180227 is installed.
The phone now wanted to upgrade itself to the Elephant U Pro 20180420_20180420-163046 (360MB) 2018.04.24 update.
You can download it and start installing it, but with 7% install, write "Install Fail, Reason: 20.
Can you help me install it?

Thanks.

HOW TO UPDATE FROM 27/2 FIRMWARE IF YOU HAVE ERROR 20
1. Flash stock rom with QFIL ( https://bit.ly/2Hx7Hs7 )
2. Install 27/2 firmware again with manual update. (Go in settings, Phone Info, Firmware Update, Click on the three dots, Local Update.) https://bit.ly/2r4iDq3
3. Update to 420 with update app
4. Turn off your phone. Press down volume button and connect to your charger or pc. (it will reboot in bootloader mode)
5. From bootloader reboot in recovery and wipe data. Then reboot
6. Update to 423 with manual update (follow point 2 instructions) https://bit.ly/2I2zvFZ

Last edited:

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello Skeleton1911!

Sorry my problems: The update is not installed in any way, and always issues an error message. The root and rom installs can not be installed either. The bootloader is open, the driver on the computer and the necessary programs but it fails. Eragon v4.0 can also not be installed. I've done everything word for word as you said but nothing. There is no simpler way to rooting and rom installing? Especially since if the bootloader is open then I have to delete the bootloader and, if I lock it, I have to delete it all. Are there any programs that can root out any android factory applications that you do not need root right? The imei reset program does not work on the factory rom. I look forward to your help! Thanks.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello Skeleton1911!

Sorry my problems: The update is not installed in any way, and always issues an error message. The root and rom installs can not be installed either. The bootloader is open, the driver on the computer and the necessary programs but it fails. Eragon v4.0 can also not be installed. I've done everything word for word as you said but nothing. There is no simpler way to rooting and rom installing? Especially since if the bootloader is open then I have to delete the bootloader and, if I lock it, I have to delete it all. Are there any programs that can root out any android factory applications that you do not need root right? The imei reset program does not work on the factory rom. I look forward to your help! Thanks.
make a factory reset then install the ota file
The rest depends on a driver problem from your pc.

If you want we can go via TeamViewer this night or tomorrow.
Just send me a PM including a time... we will manage it together..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elephone U Pro Stock Rom Build 20180227

After many hours of coding. Took System dump and coding rawprogramm_unsparse and patch0.xml file.
    I was able to successful Build the current Base as Stock Rom 20180227.
    This is the first Stock Rom, faster then official release of Elephone.
    i took out all dumps with "dd" all are images . thats why the zip file is a bit bigger .

to prevent losing IMEI do this:
    Open the raw_programm.xml and search for modemst1 and modemst2 . Remove those lines. And save. Then go forward

OR FLASH NEWER BUILDS

you need:

1. QPST flashtools (qualcomm)
    2. Qualcomm Drivers for the Device
    3. a firehose file for SDM660
    4. rawprogram_unsparse and patch0.xml
    5. python-2.7.13.amd64
    6. python 3.0
    7.ADB (newest ADB files are in the zip) . copy the "adb" folder to C:/

i uploaded all here:
    Stock 20180227 Build. : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657596504
    Tool files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am93l3qEx-D_hOcLmv0inQJ-vrVdLg

How To:
    extract the downloaded zip files
    1. install QPST/QFIL Flashtools
    2. install both Python files
    3. Install drivers ( qualcom drivers. make sure that they dont interrupt with other device drivers you have .)

you have to reboot your device into edl mode by
    Code:
    C:\>cd adb
    adb shell
    reboot edl

phone will reboot to edl mode ( black screen, no led)

Now check your device manager . the COM & LTP port should show "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"
    if not then update the driver and choose it from your internal list. or google for it :D

if the driver is fine, open the QPST/QFIL FLashtool in

Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe

prepare the Flashtool:

in Select Build Type:
    choose: Flat Build

in Select Programmer:
    browse and choose the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf" file
    ( you cant see it change to "all files" )

Load XML:
    now choose the rawprogram_unsparse.xml and right after the patch0.xml

you can press the "download button"

wait a bit , at the end of the flashing procedure it will make an error, thats normal because i left the patch0.xml empty.

after all disconnect the cable and hold Power button a few seconds. phone will reboot .
    the build is without userdata that means it will be Stock and like a factory reset.

enjoy :)

want to root u PRO
    look https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/guide-root-elephone-pro-manual-t3773960
    Congratulations for all u_pro users
    Great job man all your work we appreciate it
    Keep it up
    Wish you the best
    Thank you mate.
    We will see what's next. ...twrp....my eragon Rom....etc etc.

Congratulations for all u_pro users
    Great job man all your work we appreciate it
    Keep it up
    Wish you the best
    Thank you mate.
    We will see what's next. ...twrp....my eragon Rom....etc etc.

I´m eagerly waiting to get my shipped new U Pro and it´s good to see that there is progress in development through such a experienced guy! Thanks in advance. Keep up your good work as the number of users will grow with our fine device.
    hi,

is this rom rooted?

thank you
    No it's not rooted
    But u can visit root thread to flash the patched boot.img
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone