[Rom] Elephone U Pro StockRom 20180227 ( first build unofficial)

Search This thread

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Elephone U Pro Stock Rom Build 20180227

After many hours of coding. Took System dump and coding rawprogramm_unsparse and patch0.xml file.
I was able to successful Build the current Base as Stock Rom 20180227.
This is the first Stock Rom, faster then official release of Elephone.
i took out all dumps with "dd" all are images . thats why the zip file is a bit bigger .

to prevent losing IMEI do this:
Open the raw_programm.xml and search for modemst1 and modemst2 . Remove those lines. And save. Then go forward

OR FLASH NEWER BUILDS

you need:

1. QPST flashtools (qualcomm)
2. Qualcomm Drivers for the Device
3. a firehose file for SDM660
4. rawprogram_unsparse and patch0.xml
5. python-2.7.13.amd64
6. python 3.0
7.ADB (newest ADB files are in the zip) . copy the "adb" folder to C:/

i uploaded all here:
Stock 20180227 Build. : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657596504
Tool files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am93l3qEx-D_hOcLmv0inQJ-vrVdLg

How To:
extract the downloaded zip files
1. install QPST/QFIL Flashtools
2. install both Python files
3. Install drivers ( qualcom drivers. make sure that they dont interrupt with other device drivers you have .)

you have to reboot your device into edl mode by
Code:
C:\>cd adb
adb shell
reboot edl

phone will reboot to edl mode ( black screen, no led)

Now check your device manager . the COM & LTP port should show "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"
if not then update the driver and choose it from your internal list. or google for it :D

if the driver is fine, open the QPST/QFIL FLashtool in

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe

prepare the Flashtool:

in Select Build Type:
choose: Flat Build

in Select Programmer:
browse and choose the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf" file
( you cant see it change to "all files" )

Load XML:
now choose the rawprogram_unsparse.xml and right after the patch0.xml

you can press the "download button"

wait a bit , at the end of the flashing procedure it will make an error, thats normal because i left the patch0.xml empty.

after all disconnect the cable and hold Power button a few seconds. phone will reboot .
the build is without userdata that means it will be Stock and like a factory reset.

enjoy :)

want to root u PRO
look https://xdaforums.com/android/development/guide-root-elephone-pro-manual-t3773960

Last edited:

gllark

Mar 1, 2015
Munich
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
Thank you mate.
We will see what's next. ...twrp....my eragon Rom....etc etc.

Gesendet von meinem U_Pro mit Tapatalk
I´m eagerly waiting to get my shipped new U Pro and it´s good to see that there is progress in development through such a experienced guy! Thanks in advance. Keep up your good work as the number of users will grow with our fine device.

Reactions: skeleton1911

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, skeleton1911!

I also have an Elephone U Pro my phone. Unfortunately I do not have either ROM installation or ROOT. But everything from word to word - I did as you wrote it. Fails.

The Qualcomm QPST status line is off, it does not indicate anything. Stop error message.

A port: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM4).
Error message: Download fail: Sahara Fail: QSaharaServer Fail: Process Fail. Error: Sahara rx data error 237, and it says: Error Sahara main 924, Sahara protocol error. The status line remains blank. Storage Type: What should be set? For rooting, the same error message. After booting, enter: g.co/ABH. I can not delete it, it does not require a password! Can you help? Do you have a video file? Where did I go wrong? I look forward to your help! Thanks. Ui: Do not be sorry for bad English!

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
I also have an Elephone U Pro my phone. Unfortunately I do not have either ROM installation or ROOT. But everything from word to word - I did as you wrote it. Fails.

The Qualcomm QPST status line is off, it does not indicate anything. Stop error message.

A port: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM4).
Error message: Download fail: Sahara Fail: QSaharaServer Fail: Process Fail. Error: Sahara rx data error 237, and it says: Error Sahara main 924, Sahara protocol error. The status line remains blank. Storage Type: What should be set? For rooting, the same error message. After booting, enter: g.co/ABH. I can not delete it, it does not require a password! Can you help? Do you have a video file? Where did I go wrong? I look forward to your help! Thanks. Ui: Do not be sorry for bad English!
After booting you have this message . Because bootloader is unlocked.

I can't tell you what you made wrong. The first page explains all. I will re-edit it soon .

Try again.
Enable usb debugging
Then connect cable.
And use cmd with
ADB shell
Reboot edl.

Then start qfil. It will show you the ....9008 driver.
If it does. Set all in qfil again and press download ...

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi! skeleton1911!

Hello! Thank you very much for your reply. Even now I did exactly as you wrote, but the error message remained! Unfortunately! I'm looking forward to your re-editing! So i can unlock the bootloader so this message does not show up? Will the ROM update be removed? I look forward to your help! Thanks.

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello! Thank you very much for your reply. Even now I did exactly as you wrote, but the error message remained! Unfortunately! I'm looking forward to your re-editing! So i can unlock the bootloader so this message does not show up? Will the ROM update be removed? I look forward to your help! Thanks.

no. if OTA's are there, they will work.

also i removed my Eragon v1.0 a few min ago

https://xdaforums.com/android/development/rom-eragon-1-0-elephone-pro-android-8-0-t3777625

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! Thanks for your help! Unfortunately today I can not stand beside the computer. Tomorrow I will try to install again. Another one succeeds, then I have to succeed! Thanks.

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! It's a pleasure! I did it! You are super! I am also super! :) Windows 10 was wrong. The computer was a Spanish version of the windows 10 mini operating system. There were many important things missing from it. I've run full Windows 10 Education and everything works well! Super! Thank you for your help and patience. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Hello! I got my phone ready. But there is a big mistake! No IMEI 1, IMEI2, Meid numbers. Deleted! How can I put it back? Thanks.

Reactions: skeleton1911

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hello! It's a pleasure! I did it! You are super! I am also super! :) Windows 10 was wrong. The computer was a Spanish version of the windows 10 mini operating system. There were many important things missing from it. I've run full Windows 10 Education and everything works well! Super! Thank you for your help and patience. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Hello! I got my phone ready. But there is a big mistake! No IMEI 1, IMEI2, Meid numbers. Deleted! How can I put it back? Thanks.
Lol
Never had that problem. And don't know what you did but,
Flash the stock rom again. And nothing else.
That should bring them back

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
HI!

Hello! I did the Eragon ROM version but I did not get an IMEI number. Then with the Stock ROM version, but did not have an imei number. I did not do anything. I did exactly what you wrote. Could the imei number be lost during ROOT? There is certainly a trick that can back up IMEI numbers to this phone.

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

After re-installing the stock ROM, enter the following:

It says Imei 1: 0
Imei 2:
Meid: 000000000000000

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
After re-installing the stock ROM, enter the following:

It says Imei 1: 0
Imei 2:
Meid: 000000000000000
Can you try IMEI repair apps from playstore .
Or can you enter engineering mode? Google for it :)
If you are able to . Here is a IMEI restore guide.

https://www.androidbrick.com/ultimate-guide-qualcomm-snapdragon-imei-baseband-repair-fix-part-2/
You need to have a working modem1st and 2st.img.
Use the two of the stock rom. Or someone maybe can take a backup and upload them.. I can't now. (I'm at work)

Or look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2PFIzYaLE

Last edited:

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello!
Thanks for your help!
Although we have not been able to restore the imei numbers yet. There must be some other trick on this phone.
Do not have a phone keypad with which to write?
I look forward to your help!

olajbogyo

Apr 12, 2018
Hi!

Hello! I think of a code on the Elephone U Pro phone like the VERNEE APOLLO LITE the best way to restore imei: * # 6813 # and put the imei ...... 100% WORKING. Does that exist?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elephone U Pro Stock Rom Build 20180227

After many hours of coding. Took System dump and coding rawprogramm_unsparse and patch0.xml file.
    I was able to successful Build the current Base as Stock Rom 20180227.
    This is the first Stock Rom, faster then official release of Elephone.
    i took out all dumps with "dd" all are images . thats why the zip file is a bit bigger .

to prevent losing IMEI do this:
    Open the raw_programm.xml and search for modemst1 and modemst2 . Remove those lines. And save. Then go forward

OR FLASH NEWER BUILDS

you need:

1. QPST flashtools (qualcomm)
    2. Qualcomm Drivers for the Device
    3. a firehose file for SDM660
    4. rawprogram_unsparse and patch0.xml
    5. python-2.7.13.amd64
    6. python 3.0
    7.ADB (newest ADB files are in the zip) . copy the "adb" folder to C:/

i uploaded all here:
    Stock 20180227 Build. : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657596504
    Tool files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am93l3qEx-D_hOcLmv0inQJ-vrVdLg

How To:
    extract the downloaded zip files
    1. install QPST/QFIL Flashtools
    2. install both Python files
    3. Install drivers ( qualcom drivers. make sure that they dont interrupt with other device drivers you have .)

you have to reboot your device into edl mode by
    Code:
    C:\>cd adb
    adb shell
    reboot edl

phone will reboot to edl mode ( black screen, no led)

Now check your device manager . the COM & LTP port should show "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"
    if not then update the driver and choose it from your internal list. or google for it :D

if the driver is fine, open the QPST/QFIL FLashtool in

Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\QFIL.exe

prepare the Flashtool:

in Select Build Type:
    choose: Flat Build

in Select Programmer:
    browse and choose the "prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf" file
    ( you cant see it change to "all files" )

Load XML:
    now choose the rawprogram_unsparse.xml and right after the patch0.xml

you can press the "download button"

wait a bit , at the end of the flashing procedure it will make an error, thats normal because i left the patch0.xml empty.

after all disconnect the cable and hold Power button a few seconds. phone will reboot .
    the build is without userdata that means it will be Stock and like a factory reset.

enjoy :)

want to root u PRO
    look https://xdaforums.com/android/development/guide-root-elephone-pro-manual-t3773960
    Congratulations for all u_pro users
    Great job man all your work we appreciate it
    Keep it up
    Wish you the best
    Thank you mate.

Congratulations for all u_pro users
    Great job man all your work we appreciate it
    Keep it up
    Wish you the best
    Thank you mate.

I´m eagerly waiting to get my shipped new U Pro and it´s good to see that there is progress in development through such a experienced guy! Thanks in advance. Keep up your good work as the number of users will grow with our fine device.
    hi,

is this rom rooted?

thank you
    No it's not rooted
    But u can visit root thread to flash the patched boot.img