[ROM][EOL][10][OFFICIAL] crDroid 6.12

DSGTS

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I have an issue with the screen autorotation on the MiPad 4 Plus. It doesn't work. Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any fix?

aryan79

May 11, 2009
Venice
I've flashed this ROM over the old MIUI.EU following the guide in the first post, but now my Mi Pad 4 Plus is in bootloop (the colored eye is there since 10 minutes). What's wrong ?
  1. Install TWRP if you didn't already (version 3.3.1.0)
  2. Wipe system and data partitions (done)
  3. Flash ROM zip (done, version 6.12)
  4. Flash Gapps (version 10 stock ARM64)
  5. Flash Magisk (no)
  6. Reboot to system (done)

[EDIT]: OK, wiped the dalvik cache and now it works. I think that is better to update the guide in the first post
[EDIT2]: the problem were GAPPs in the "stock" version. I had to flash the "micro" ones

Last edited:

madsurgeon

Jan 30, 2013
I've flashed this ROM over the old MIUI.EU following the guide in the first post, but now my Mi Pad 4 Plus is in bootloop (the colored eye is there since 10 minutes). What's wrong ?
  1. Install TWRP if you didn't already (version 3.3.1.0)
  2. Wipe system and data partitions (done)
  3. Flash ROM zip (done, version 6.12)
  4. Flash Gapps (version 10 stock ARM64)
  5. Flash Magisk (no)
  6. Reboot to system (done)

[EDIT]: OK, wiped the dalvik cache and now it works. I think that is better to update the guide in the first post
TWRP has been updated by 2 versions now, link to it a few posts before this. And when you're doing an advanced wipe, you usually wipe the cache and dalvik cache, that's a given, unless you're new to flashing.

Reactions: aryan79

aryan79

May 11, 2009
Venice
TWRP has been updated by 2 versions now, link to it a few posts before this. And when you're doing an advanced wipe, you usually wipe the cache and dalvik cache, that's a given, unless you're new to flashing.
Thanks, I missed that post. I've changed my post, the problem were the GAPPs10 in the stock version. As other users here I've flashed the micro ones and all work fine. Play Store then has downloaded all the GAPPs I had on the previous ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: madsurgeon

aryan79

May 11, 2009
Venice
Very very very good quality ROM! Smooth, quick, well done!
I've changed the launcher because I like the MIUI style and I've installed POCO Launcher
One great thing would be the possibility to change the use of the navigation bar with the gestures like MIUI or ANDROID 10, because now I'm used to them (I've and I had many XIAOMI devices)