• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [EOL] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] Cherish OS 2.9

Search This thread

ItzEliteVN

May 18, 2020
Cherish 2.x Logo.jpg

CherishOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. CherishOS is a reborn of pie based Dot-ExtendedOS.​

Caution:

* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or xda or its respected developers

What's working?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera (All of them)
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration
S-Pen

Not working​

- Do not flash with TWRP (Because its messes with encryption), use Lineage Recovery instead
- You tell me

Download Link​

Gapps Build

Recovery

Changelog

Source Changes

Thanks to:
@Linux4 - for device tree and helping
and some people helped me too

CherishOS Telegram Group
9825 Telegram Group

Last edited:

Vishnarov

Apr 16, 2010
Varna, Bulgaria
Cherish 2.x Logo.jpg

CherishOS is an AOSP based rom focusing on Unique and Smooth UI with handy features. CherishOS is a reborn of pie based Dot-ExtendedOS.​

Caution:

* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or xda or its respected developers

Download

Gapps

What's working?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera (All of them)
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration
S-Pen

Download Link​

Gapps Build

Changelog

Source Changes

Thanks to:
@Linux4 - for device tree and helping
and some people helped me too

What kind of recovery want this ?...Some more information please. Ram disk or not ?

Top Liked Posts